Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC (2913 Views)

Tinubu Presented A Dollarised Budget, FG Benefitting From $/N Hike - Ndume / Tinubu Presented An Empty Budget Box - Jaafar Jaafar / Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by bentenny(m): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2023
grin grin
The shalaye from agbadorians can now start!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by BaddestQueen(f): 1:01am On Oct 04, 2023
johnolusetire97:

I don't want that liar at Aso rock too but I am just tired of not knowing who is speaking facts or spreading propaganda.
Why would multiple twitter accounts tweet the same thing at the exact same time and none of them post a verifiable source?
bro it has been confirmed and official from people gazette.
if you're waiting for mainstream media to carry this news then you'll be waiting for a long time.

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by BaddestQueen(f): 1:01am On Oct 04, 2023
bentenny:
grin grin
The shalaye from agbadorians can now start!
yes ooo
we'll feast of them

cilicmarin Corrinthians
biligi biligi

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by Ballotti: 1:04am On Oct 04, 2023
Stale news.

We needed CSU to tell us that the certificate is fake? grin
They should also explain who has been using ELNORA DANIELS's signature to sell fake degrees at CSU! cheesy
Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by johnolusetire97(m): 1:04am On Oct 04, 2023
BaddestQueen:
bro it has been confirmed and official from people gazette.
if you're waiting for mainstream media to carry this news then you'll be waiting for a long time.

Like I said before I am HAPPY that gazzette confirmed it. I don't expect channels or the other state controlled media to carry the news until it is too hot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by dragunov: 1:06am On Oct 04, 2023
MXrep:
Agbado cowards will blame Igbos for what Atiku did to their god

Deedeereen ni e!
Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by Ballotti: 1:06am On Oct 04, 2023
johnolusetire97:

Like I said before I am HAPPY that gazzette confirmed it. I don't expect channels or the other state controlled media to carry the news until it is too hot.

Even if it is too hot. . .dem nor get liver. grin

All Eyes On Chicago Courts HAS DELIVERED. Thank God for foreign courts.

Baba don "appeal" taya! cheesy

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by BaddestQueen(f): 1:06am On Oct 04, 2023
johnolusetire97:

Gbam šŸ‘

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by BaddestQueen(f): 1:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Ballotti:

Even if it is too hot. . .dem nor get liver. grin

All Eyes On Chicago Courts HAS DELIVERED. Thank God for foreign courts.

Baba don "appeal" taya! cheesy
Hahahahaha
this one sweet me ooo
I go celebrate tire tomorrow
cilicmarin Corrinthians oo

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by garfield1: 1:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Ngozi123:
The mods should send this to the front page.

To the trash can
Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by Ballotti: 1:12am On Oct 04, 2023
BaddestQueen:
Hahahahaha
this one sweet me ooo
I go celebrate tire tomorrow
cilicmarin Corrinthians oo

Oh yes!
We should celebrate. . . the DISCOVERY from CHICAGO was not in vain.

Now, let us see how 'attestation of attendance' will be used by INEC as qualification to run for public office.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:13am On Oct 04, 2023
garfield1:

To the trash can

Dear Garfield this one isn't Kano and Gombe permutation.

Go to bed in shame

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by garfield1: 1:14am On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Go to bed in shame

You should do that since obi your master is already doing that.this is how you will wail till 2027
Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:14am On Oct 04, 2023
garfield1:

You should do that since obi your master is already doing that.this is how you will wail till 2027

You're supporting fraud.

Hide your face in shame again!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by garfield1: 1:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

You're supporting fraud.

Hide your face in shame again!!

Obi is a bigger fraud,albeit a disguised one
Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by MXrep: 1:16am On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Go to bed in shame
Their permutations always fail in matters beyond Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by bentenny(m): 1:16am On Oct 04, 2023
garfield1:

Please explain how this concerns Obi..
Or are you guys afraid of calling out the name of atiku out of fear?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by MXrep: 1:17am On Oct 04, 2023
garfield1:

Your mood and tone has changed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by garfield1: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2023
bentenny:

Please explain how this concerns Obi..
Or are you guys afraid of calling out the name of atiku out of fear?

The major people pushing the CSU propaganda are obidients or should I say dumbidients
Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by bentenny(m): 1:18am On Oct 04, 2023
garfield1:

Hmmm...are you indirectly validating the notion that Tinubu is a fraudster from your statement?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by MXrep: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2023
garfield1:

But you are free to go to UNN and verify. Meanwhile it was Atiku that took Tinubu to the cleaners

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by garfield1: 1:19am On Oct 04, 2023
MXrep:

Tinubu till 2027
Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by garfield1: 1:19am On Oct 04, 2023
MXrep:

But you are free to go UNN and verify. Meanwhile it was Atiku that took Tinubu to the cleaners

Atiku took tinubu to court in vain.tinubu took him to the cleaners in the north and in usa
Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by killsmith(f): 1:19am On Oct 04, 2023
MXrep:

šŸ¤£
Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:20am On Oct 04, 2023
MXrep:

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

You noticed right?

He's now paranoid and shaking like a wet bird

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by garfield1: 1:20am On Oct 04, 2023
bentenny:

Hmmm...are you indirectly validating the notion that Tinubu is a fraudster from your statement?

I cannot validate anything except that tinubu is better than atiku and pandora
Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by bentenny(m): 1:20am On Oct 04, 2023
garfield1:

The major people pushing the CSU propaganda are obidients or should I say dumbidients
Are you implying that peoplegazette media is now OBIdient based on their latest information about Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by garfield1: 1:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

You noticed right?

He's now paranoid and shaking like a wet bird

Atiku has infected obi with failure
Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:21am On Oct 04, 2023
garfield1:

Lmao.

Atleast he didn't forge a certificate like your Gbajue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by Genius100: 1:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Lies no go wound una. Below is the verbiage from the deposition.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are back on the Record..

Ongoing Deposition of CSU Registrar

CSU gets 5 - 30 enquiries a day regarding President Tinubu.
CSU did not notify President Tinubu of this.

We believe Bola Tinubu who attended CSU is the same person who is the president of Nigeria today.

The university only has Diplomas that students didnā€™t pick up in its possession.

The university does not typically keep Diplomas.

ā€˜I have the Diploma that was made available to Mr. Enahoro-Ebah in our possession because Mr. Enahoro did not pick it up.

I do not have the Diploma that was submitted to INEC in our possession because he had picked it up.ā€™

On his gender:
Tinubu applied to the university as a male and a letter of admission was issued to a male.

Iā€™m not aware of any instance where CSU had been requested to certify a document.

Mr. Wole Afolabi who was acting for President Tinubu insisted that the documents must be certified.

Mr. Wole Afolabi is President Tinubuā€™s lawyer.

Mr. Afolabi and Mr. Orr communicated by email.

I donā€™t recall seeing the emails.

I donā€™t know if Jason Carter approved of the certification.

Apart from Jason Carter I do not know anyone else who was involved in the process.

I went into Mr. Tinubuā€™s studentā€™s file and produced the documents to Mr. Orr.

I didnā€™t know that the documents would be certified.

I donā€™t get involved in legal matters.

Mr. Tinubu requested that the documents be released to Mr. Afolabi for ā€˜legal proceedingsā€™.

The signature on the consent form is similar to the signature we have on record for Mr. Tinubu.

Pressed further on why he believes the person who is the president of Nigeria is the same person who attended CSU -

he said Bola Tinubu is an unusual name in the US. He matched the Records in the file against the information provided by the student or on behalf of the student.

Why would Mr. Tinubu request a Diploma and not pick it up or ask that it be sent to him?

Witness: you would have to ask him.

Off the Record now

The lawyers are protesting the manner in which Mr. Atikuā€™s lawyer is asking questions.

She was accused of asking the same questions 17 times.

You may not like the answer but you have to comply with the provisions of the Rules.

All of the certified documents came from CSUā€™s files.

Nothing was handed over to us by Mr. Afolabi except for the FERPA form.

CSU had never certified documents for anyone before.

It must have been made because there was more of a Nigerian thing.

Mr. Tinubuā€™s counsel did not prepare any affidavit for me.

He didnā€™t draft anything for me.

My statement that Mr. Bola Tinubu graduated from CSU was based on the transcripts in our possession.

I have never met Bola Tinubu.

I have never seen him.

He did not visit our campus.

He does not donate money to the school.

In the US, Diplomas are considered merely ceremonial documents.

In some other countries, it may be considered more.

In the US, more reliance is placed on transcripts and not on Diplomas.

The documents were released in pursuance of a FERPA request.

I believe Mr. Afolabi requested that the documents be certified.

Iā€™m not aware if the stamp affixed by Mr. Orr to the documents was an official document.

It is not part of CSU practice.

Mr. Orr later departed from CSU after these documents were certified.

I donā€™t know if his departure was connected to the certification of the documents; but I donā€™t think it was.
Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by killsmith(f): 1:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Looks like the paid slaves all logged out to cry offline.
Re: JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC by garfield1: 1:21am On Oct 04, 2023
bentenny:

Are you implying that peoplegazette media is now OBIdient based on their latest information about Tinubu?

Yes,they mostly push propaganda or anti apc news and a lot are usually falsehood

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Police Need N2,500 To Feed Each Dog Per Day / Name The Most Corrupt Politicians Across Nigeria. / Biggest Scandal In Oil ā€œsubsidy Removalā€ Fraud By Farooq A. Kperog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.