Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss (16904 Views)

β€˜I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance / United States Electoral College Explained / Two Million Hong Kong Protesters Politely Make Way For Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Estello: 6:04am On Oct 04, 2023
A tweet By African Facts Zone X Handle said

Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite took back an ambulance she donated to her district, after losing an election in 2021.

The Politician then went on to respond admitting to the accusation being true

My dear, I actually did it, and I am very proud of my action. Once they said go away, I packed all my belongings and left them. now I hear people crying as if I was the first one to call it quites. The Bible says the wage of sin is death.

She then replied African Facts Zone

@AfricaFactsZone, Thank you for bringing this up. First, it's true I took back my ambulance & I have no apologies for that. Why did I do it? It's because they didn't vote for me. So did you expect me to walkaway with nothing? Galatians 6:7 A man reaps what he sows.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by donleo92(m): 6:13am On Oct 04, 2023
what were you expecting before?

24 Likes

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by dawnomike(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2023
Such an act is disgraceful to say the least

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Fejoku: 6:41am On Oct 04, 2023
She's not a bad person per say. She just isn't smart enough to understand human psychology. The other politicians who didn't donate something this important to the constituency and yet won are smarter than her.
I don't know how the local politics in Uganda is played in general neither do I know how about the circumstance surrounding her loss in her constituency but I'm very certain that she's still petty to play politics. She isn't smart enough for the rigours of the position she intends to handle though she doesn't appear to be a bad person.
A gift makes a way for a man/woman especially when it is such a people oriented one. She should have borne her loss and look for another opportunity in the future without looking at the ambulance. I guess the feminine part of her couldn't accept letting the investment go away without bountiful results in return.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by silvoclaira: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2023
She should also collect the money she spent

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Ebubu: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2023
Fejoku:
She's not a bad person per say. She just isn't smart enough to understand human psychology. The other politicians who didn't donate something this important to the constituency and yet won are smarter than her.
I don't know how the local politics in Uganda is played in general neither do I know how about the circumstance surrounding her loss in her constituency but I'm very certain that she's still petty to play politics. She isn't smart enough for the rigours of the position she intends to handle though she doesn't appear to be a bad person.
A gift makes a way for a man/woman especially when it is such a people oriented one. She should have borne her loss and look for another opportunity in the future without looking at the ambulance. I guess the feminine part of her couldn't accept letting the investment go away without bountiful results in return.
Women for you always being petty and short-sighted.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Wawelexy(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2023
A gift from a woman is like money collected from loan shark companys, once you are not playing by their rules, they will come for you.

Collecting gifts from a Nigerian girlfriend is no. 501 in 1000 ways to die grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by ATEAMS: 7:00am On Oct 04, 2023
Nawaaoo

pope don give encouragement sey make them dey f**k Ny**h oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by SensualMan: 7:01am On Oct 04, 2023
Lol. Same way Tinubu has taken back the rice and groundnut oil shared round yoruba land by increasing prices of petroleum, lng and foodstuffs leaving the Ronu's to die of hunger and starvation grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Goodlady(f): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2023
Aunty Evelyn me am not proud of this o!
Anything donated for election is free o.
What ll you say next time you wan contest?
How ll you defend you action of 2023?
Wetin you go donate that time that people won't be skeptical about?
Don't be a sore loser cos some people have abused you or shown ingratitude to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by smokinloud(m): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2023
She'll come out to deny this. Just watch!
Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by NEUDUDE: 7:02am On Oct 04, 2023
This is why vagina people dont make good politicians. Too emotional no logic lol grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Dpen11(f): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2023
They don't deserve it
Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Sucre6: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2023
It's the koboko municipality for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by ImoleNaija: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2023
She's definitely not seeking their votes in the future, coz this would haunt her if she does.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Gkay1(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2023
Africa mentality
Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by wolesmile(m): 7:04am On Oct 04, 2023
She is Obidient.... grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by chigoziri2403(m): 7:04am On Oct 04, 2023
Her competitor must have given the community something bigger than her own

Politics is a game of how deep is your pocket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Lexusgs430: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Very right........ 😜 They used koboko, to show her shege, at the polls .......😭

7 Likes

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Karemarealty288(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Nothing goes for nothing..
Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by ShenTeh(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2023
Laugh wan kill me.

We won't learn, because nothing stops the one who gives and retrieves it after winning even.

Electing political office holders should be issue based.
Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by muyico(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2023
Women no fit dash u anytinz 4 free.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Microwhy: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Fejoku:
She's worst than devil... She said wages of sin is death.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by money121(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2023
Africa leader grin cheesy
Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Mirasteel: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2023
This is really funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Greenfaces: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2023
Lolz
Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2023
You cannot lose on both sides
Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by BarrElChapo(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2023
Women in politics πŸ˜‰
Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Franzinni: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2023
The shame will be too much ... Giving that she branded it with her face .. it will be too much to take when she sees it at work .

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by maasoap(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2023
Fejoku:
A gift makes a way for a man/woman especially when it is such a people oriented one. She should have borne her loss and look for another opportunity in the future without looking at the ambulance . I guess the feminine part of her couldn't accept letting the investment go away without bountiful results in return.

She said she quit. Reading without listening
Re: Ugandan Politician, Evelyn Anite Takes Back Ambulance After Electoral Loss by Fujiyama: 7:11am On Oct 04, 2023
Sucre6:
It's the koboko municipality for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

^^^
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

War In Ukraine: How Russia Spied On A German General. / Florida Senate Rejects Ban On Assault Rifle, Approve Bill To Arm Teachers(Photos / 130 Cars Crash On A Bridge In Kent, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.