Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death (7519 Views)

Fayose Condemns Buhari’s ‘silence’ On Killings By Herdsmen / Tinubu Breaks Silence On Attacks On Fashola, Speaks On Relationship With Ex-lago / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by shadows4(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2011
Demdem:

its good not only for the nation's image but also for the sake of our security that The Retardeen should keep his mouth shut as far as this issue is concerned. Experience has shown us Nigerians that The Retardeen doesn't know how to talk. He misyarns a lot and most times talk before thinking.
The talking department should be left for the minister or better still ABATI.
Check my signature for an example of what can come out from the mouth of The Retardeen. I for one dont not want to risk that again. Our President shouldn't be exposed unnecessarily.
display of ignorance;when he recognized the the NTC he was castigated then applauded, he keeps quite he is a '' Retardeen'' like your old man.
FOOL calling his duly elected president a ''Retardeen'' . Huh
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by Demdem(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^
what did i say and what av u said? U av obviously shown ur lack of comprehension and idiocy to the whole world. Becos he was duly elected doesnt mean he isnt a "RETARDEEN". ones actions will suggest such. he isnt the first dullard to head a nation nah. Abegii, leave matter. if u have notin to say then STFU.
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by anishe(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2011
Has Baba Suwe been released?
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by otokx(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2011
Please they should let GEJ be?
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by Beaf1: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2011
azolad:

Who tell you say GEJ don know say Gadaffi don die?

grin
O boy you wicked o
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by AHA1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by omoalayo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2011
Issues on ground in Nigeria is enough 2 debate, thnk and say somethn about, What is the point in saying somethng about Libya, ? I advise him 2 beta mind His business.(gberu eleru fa tie ko wo) Afterall his comment is nt going to make us allow 4 the removal of fuel subsidy,
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by omoalayo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2011
A-HA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
yes He has been released even b4 da godamn movie ends, He was detained 4 five yrs and later released, But I ave nt watchd da damning part 2 of the movie, ,
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by Gbenge77(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2011
mtcheew.
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2011
Truly there is nothing there for Nigeria Government to say because there is no active role by our government in Libyan war.
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by Withheld: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA ADMISSION FRAUD
It is disturbing that University of Nigeria has refused to admit students that passed both Jamb and Screening test which was caused by their own computer error. The Institution insisted on not considering these students claiming that they failed the screening exam. Later they turned around to claim that they did not fill their screening for appropriately. These students chose the University of Nigeria as first choice, scored over 200 in their Jamb, passed the screening test yet no admission. The University of Nigeria has accused the student of not completing their screening form appropriately. However on my private investigation I discovered that these students completed their screening form as demanded by the University of Nigeria yet the University of Nigeria is saying that they would certainly deny them admission.
It would be extremely dangerous to allow the University of Nigeria to continue to deny students admission.
I urge the media, EFCC, ICPC, JAMB, Senate committee on Education, House of Representative Committee on Education, Federal Ministry of Education and all concerned to save parents, guardians and indeed Nigerians from the University of Nigeria’s exploitative mechanism in the name of Admission. These students paid 1500 Naira for the exam, 1100 Naira for checking their result and 10,000 buy advert form (that is to apply to departments with shortfalls). Please investigate and possibly audit the process.
Let us do something now. Reform and restore the dignity of man at the University of Nigeria. Copy this message and spread it to all.
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by 1luvkipsus: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2011
I'm so surprised that some persons are attacking me because of this thread.GEJ was not 'actively' involved in the dubious ambition to overthrow and kill Gadaffi,but we all know that he (Nigeria) welcomed the 'success' of NTC and NATO earlier.So what is wrong if he (Nigeria) officially comments on Gadaffi's death?We hastily forget that Nigeria plays significant role in Africa and this incident (the killing of a former National Leader) took place in the continent.How have i disrespected our President in this case?How have I shown disrespect for elders here?Please,u people should leave me alone.
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by werepeLeri: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2011
^^^

Kindly keep quiet.
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2011
Its better Retardeen keeps his mouth shuut that expose the vaccum in his skull
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by Briz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 21, 2011
Well said @OPs.

But it'z coz of u and ur likes, the President is having sleepless nites tryna cr8 employment for. Wish u had a job. We all knw he's been silent buh keep such sensitive talks and discussions that does not affect Nigerians in generality to urself and ur family members and don't bring it to the Public square okay.

God will bless u and ur family members okay.

Have a nice weekend @OPs.

And u moderator that brings such sensitive issues to frontpage (issues dt tends to cause disharmony btw nigeriansP), mind ursef! When we r all trying to unite to force a revolution, we nid u to post threads dt wud encourage such discussions on frontpage.

Thank u, moderators. God bless u and ur entire lineage!

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by passionate88: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2011
If Him talk una go criticize am if Him no talk una go still citcize am, Wetin Una want am to do?

Some naija people dey boil say Gadaffi don die, While libyans dey jubilate like mad men,
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by ubongutioh(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2011
The thread is meaningless. GEJ has a lot to do.
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by Aussie(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2011
Most of u people just act before thinking or it is the fallen standard of edication that is affecting some of you guys. The topic is clear and straight. Why attack the poster? The topic connotes that the poster is in support of GEJ's silence and most of u misunderstood the topic then choose to attack him. Go back to school kids and stop spending times on cyber cafes, use the library!
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by Ardedaryor(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2011
does that change the situation [quote][/quote]
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by ziccoit: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2011
Because he and his cohorts are siting on a keg of gunpowder that may explode any time from now.
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by Akiika: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2011
If he is a true democrat, he needs to release a statement on the development.
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by smile4kenn(m): 12:46am On Oct 22, 2011
why should he say something when the rebels actually killed his people
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by mercenaryx(m): 1:31am On Oct 22, 2011
I am very disappointed at this thread. Why must you moderators raise inconsequential issues like this all to just accrue comments!, What do u want him to say?. We have over 200 countries and you only mentioned 3 head of states so what happens to the rest presidents?, Please don't arouse unnecessary negative comments on GEJ just because of silly and jovial issues, even if U don't respect him as a president at least he should surpass you both with age and education!, Learn respect!
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by LloydAchi(m): 4:51am On Oct 22, 2011
Sometimes I am disappointed with some threads on NL. For goodness sake, take this thread out of the front page. And the poster has shown how Stup1d and Foo/l1sh he is.
There are some sane and matured persons just joining NL, you don't really want them to close their account due to some irresponsible post ok.
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by obama29(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2011
FOR THOSE WHO LACK KNOWLEDGE OF WHO GADDAFFI REALLY IS CHECK THIS ONE AND PASS IT ON, http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/Perspectives_1/article_7955.shtml
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by Builder: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2011
GeJ's silence on Gadaffis death is deafening but atleast the he should condemn the barbaric manarisms of which he was killed, or does he wants to ask the USA ambassador to Nigeria to give him the go-ahead. Having watch the bbc,sky and other mainstream channels of how this noble man was slaughtered, i cant but feel some sence of anger and disbelif that no head of state have spoken out and comderm his killing, what about the saying that innocent till proven guillty, this just shows how senceless, gutless this ignorant world leaders are. even if a dog is killed this way in most western countries u see them asking for the full force of the law on whoever killled the animal. This just goes to show what new government we have in africa, NTC, a government with no respect for human lives. Welcome to the real world libya, i give libya just 18months and Iraq will be like childs play while the western government drill your oil and pollute your environment.

My deepest condolence to the supporters and familiy of Gadaffi, i hope as time goes on they find forgivesness and peace within themselves

PS. When osama bin laden was killed, obama said his body his too gruesome to be shown to the public, but gadaffis death and body is not that bad, this was a man OBaMA shook hands with, i wonder who is more evil now, surely change we can believe in
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by OhmstAR(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2011
E don tey since i c GED for tv o. Wer im go?
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by Progreen: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2011
There is nothing worthy commenting of man who said until one man and one bullet. unfortunate for him, he was the one man who died from the bullet.
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by pkv(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2011
OhmstAR:

E don tey since i c GED for tv o. Wer im go?
e dey inside hole lyk ghadafi na!
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by TippyTop(m): 11:41am On Oct 22, 2011
Wetin concern monkey with bicycle?
If GEJ had made any statement regarding this Libya war, the tards above would be the ones here asking him what business is it of him to be involved.

Lol to someone calling GEJ a "retardeen" when the fellow in question is a world class mugu.
ROFLMAO!!!!
Re: Gej's Golden Silence On Gadaffi's Death by akbahbah(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2011
As far as am concerned, jonathan is not in the list bold and active presidents around the globe. All other presidents that have talked, as side that they were duely elected, they all have something to show and boast of. This Gadaffi that was not duely elected has contributed IMMENSELY to the economy and livelihood of poeple in libya. Please let jonathan that was duely elected UNDER SUN come out and point at where and where he has made life better for the citizens of Nigeria. JONATHAN IS A SORRY TO NIGERIA AND HE'S NOT WORTHY TO MAKE ANY COMMENT (however little) TO GADAFFI'S DEATH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Frank May Be Expelled From APC As Disciplinary Committee Submits Report / #BuhariResign Trends Worldwide: Millions Calls For President's Resignation / Lucky Aiyedatiwa: Court Temporarily stops Impeachment Of Ondo Deputy-Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.