Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Wike Get Better Luck For This Atiku/Tinubu Case Sha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Get Better Luck For This Atiku/Tinubu Case Sha (394 Views)

Check This Atiku Official Spokesperson Facebook Comment About Tinubu / CCB Denies Report Of Missing Tinubu’s Case File / Chinese Supplier Blames ‘Bad Luck’ For Frequent Locomotive Breakdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wike Get Better Luck For This Atiku/Tinubu Case Sha by Auxtan(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2023
This below remains my opinion BUT like I said wike get luck sha. Read my thoughts on Wike under the post below.

Auxtan:

As per na Nigeria we dey, instead of a known fraudster that is an elite to get persecuted the person that found him out will rather face the persecution.

This is a very lawless place.

Truth is, by now this fraudster is already negotiating with the courts as usual and also promising some northern elites president after his 8 years. The goal will be for these Northern elites to help keep their people mute as per na their own reaction FG dey hear for Naija.

So Tinubu 💯 is doing his 8 years.

Even if the evidence is as pure of snow or as clear as clean water.

If that Nigeria was a country where our constitution or the judiciary holds water eh and it turned out that Tinubu gets disqualified. The first man I'd be following his activities after that is Wike.

Obviously if Tinubu is disqualified, Atiku as coming 2nd will take up power and this anyhow you see it means doom for Wike.

After fighting Atiku and still fighting Atiku as a minister, I don't need to tell you that Atiku must be looking for an opportunity to pay Wike back.

As much as Wike was a top top governor that did his best for the people of Rivers state during his time but trust me when I tell you better EFCC package go still dey for am wella cheesy

And Atiku will use this EFCC and skin Wike's remaining flesh alive eh 😂

Omo, politics na turn by turn something and a very dirty game grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Get Better Luck For This Atiku/Tinubu Case Sha by Chinjo2: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Dasuki case will be a child's play for wike.

1 Like

Re: Wike Get Better Luck For This Atiku/Tinubu Case Sha by Auxtan(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2023
Chinjo2:
Dasuki case will be a child's play for wike.
💯 grin

(1) (Reply)

Atiku To Hold A World Press Conference On Monday / 5 of the Worlds Fastest Growing Cities are in Middle Belt/South Nigeria / Kogi Guber: Result Allegedly Manipulated By SDP In Kogi East Surfaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.