Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

5 of the Worlds Fastest Growing Cities are in Middle Belt/South Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 of the Worlds Fastest Growing Cities are in Middle Belt/South Nigeria (408 Views)

US, UK Owe The World Responsibility For Peace In Middle East – Onanuga / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) / South East And South South Have The Fastest Growing Cities In Nigeria. Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 of the Worlds Fastest Growing Cities are in Middle Belt/South Nigeria by paxx: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2023
Chineke Bless Nigeria and her people.

EDIT: I dont agree with this list, because even though Nnewi and Onitsha are 2 separate cities, they are in the same metropolitan, so I dont see the point in separating them. Its like saying Ikoyi is separate from Lagos

Re: 5 of the Worlds Fastest Growing Cities are in Middle Belt/South Nigeria by Hezzyluv: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2023
paxx:
God Bless Nigeria and her people.

Isha Allahu
Re: 5 of the Worlds Fastest Growing Cities are in Middle Belt/South Nigeria by Sergio103(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2023
Onitsha,Nnewi and pH..... cool

More grease

1 Like

Re: 5 of the Worlds Fastest Growing Cities are in Middle Belt/South Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Everybody is comming up with lists. I'd come up with mine too since nobody seems to care by whom and how the list was arrived at!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 of the Worlds Fastest Growing Cities are in Middle Belt/South Nigeria by paxx: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Everybody is comming up with lists. I'd come up with mine too since nobody seems to care by whom and how the list was arrived at!

All the lists come to the same opinion, I dont really see what ur issue is. If you're angry that Lagos isnt in the list, idk what your problem is. Lagos has 20 million people, do you really want to see a population growth of 25% in a city that MASSIVE? You should be happy that other cities are also growing in Nigeria. Chineke. Imagine if only nyc existed, would the United States be what it is? You need more than one city in a country.and it cant all be in the same area. If you are from Lagos, you need to stop b4 other nigerians get tired of u guys

and if ur from the north, just know this. Independent organizations and businesses dont just agree with whatever Nigeria census comes out with. they need to make money, so they have to do research so they dont LOSE money

Imagine if they want to release a product in an area because nigeria census says there is 4 million people there and then they find out it's only 1 million. Thats a lot of lost money, so they have to do their own research

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele To Refund Over N1.6 Billions In Plea Bargain Deal Over CBN Fraud Charge / VP Shettima, Gov. Uzodimma, Sen Ubah & Ekwunife Bids Gov Soludo's Dad Farewell / Edo Workers Applaud Obaseki’s 13-month Salary Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.