Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) (36955 Views)

#ENDSARS: More Gory Photos Of The Policeman Killed In Anambra(Graphic Photo) / Disturbing Photos With Equally Disturbing Stories / Police Warn Against Mob Action At Crime Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by b3llo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Murderers

1 Like

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by dominique(f): 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theesourcerer:
Been Auto-banned , could you lift the ban Domin.ique, Thank you.

Unbanned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by fineberry(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
What is there motive/gain in killing. Make God no let us meet psychopath o.

1 Like

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by Theesourcerer: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Afro Brazilian?? undecided

Stop begging it!

It is the Nigerians that stayed in Brazil that became Brazilian, not the ones that came back. You are indigenous to Africa, not brazil.
yes i am indegenous to Africa . the Afro Brazilian community in Nigeria , popo Aguda,Aguda-ma and abonnema has been around for centuries ,do have a lovely evening Sharon smiley

1 Like

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by 1Sharon(f): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Theesourcerer:
yes i am indegenous to Africa . the Afro Brazilian community in Nigeria , popo Aguda,Aguda-ma and abonnema has been around for centuries ,do have a lovely evening Sharon smiley

They are not afro Brazilian undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by Theesourcerer: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
1Sharon:

Stop begging it!

It is the Nigerians that stayed in Brazil that became Brazilian, not the ones that came back. You are indigenous to Africa, not brazil.
https://m.youtube.com/shorts/ua6z9el7RAs

1 Like

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by Theesourcerer: 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
1Sharon:

why assuming my Race? You are a stranger to me , likewise you to me!

1 Like

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by 1Sharon(f): 12:28am On Oct 05, 2023
Theesourcerer:
why assuming my Race? You are a stranger to me , likewise you to me!

What connections do you have to brazil, aside the Portuguese surname? undecided

1 Like

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by Theesourcerer: 2:31am On Oct 05, 2023
1Sharon:

I'm Yoruba smiley , do have a lovely evening.
Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by Theesourcerer: 2:32am On Oct 05, 2023
1Sharon:

smiley
Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by Theesourcerer: 2:33am On Oct 05, 2023
1Sharon:

Oh yes tell us who we are smiley

Okay I will induldge you

My great grand fathers name was Ramirez Pedro , my Grand Father a Merchant (freeman) McDuff Pedro , and yes most of my family and I live and stay in Brazil .
And do go further to question my race , we dont even look like indigenous Nigerians AT ALL. Again I am Nigerian but not indigenous. ,do tell me how I am indigenous though smiley 1Sharon

2 Likes

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 2:41am On Oct 05, 2023
43Ronin:
what about olietan olaniyi the famous skull miner from South west
I'll read about him and post thank you smiley
Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 2:42am On Oct 05, 2023
jibovico:

Thanks. My day was good except for one or two events.
bet this morning would be better , you'll see smiley
Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 2:48am On Oct 05, 2023
1Sharon:
Most of jeffrey dahmer's victims were black men undecided
Sadly yes , he did say he did not kill them out of prejudice but they were the most handsome men he could find ,

But I doubt this .... He was well amongst the poor black people knowing fully well , an innocent "generic" white man would definately not commit crimes such as murder in a black community then in a white only community , he would have been fished out within the first 3 weeks of his killings , since he had already been stopped in the past by white cops , one child a Vietnamese was even returned to Dahmer after been physically hurt ,even bleeding from his rectum , The concernerd neigbours (blacks) persistently called and told them not to return the kid to Dahmer but yeah he was returned and killed , if it were in a white neighborhood.........
Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 2:52am On Oct 05, 2023
1Sharon:

Stop begging it!

This is outside the topic , be kind not to derail and stick to my topic smiley

And if you persist I'll humbly leave your thread smiley
Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 2:52am On Oct 05, 2023
dominique:

Unbanned
Thank you smiley
Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 2:53am On Oct 05, 2023
1Sharon:

you seem to have come with your own agenda , shame I indulged. smiley
Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 2:56am On Oct 05, 2023
Ted Bundy♥️♥️

Ted was a really really busy guy , was always of the prowl for victims who looked like his victim, Ted was one of the smarted serial killers ever caught , charismatic in character, even defended himself on trial , proposed on trial (since he was before a court it was leagally binding)

But he was a brutal brutal son of a bitch , known for asking women help him pick up dropped books to histhen bettle , then would assult the victim with a crowbar , 32 women he did this too , he was so confident of himself he himself believed he did not commit those crimes until he gave out and started talking , Oh Ted ! Ted!

Btw could you help me lift this bag please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 2:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Ted's famous bettle car

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 2:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Death of Bundy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 2:59am On Oct 05, 2023
Travis Maury

He’s one of the most brutal serial killers of the modern era, who built a torture chamber inside his own house.

He kidnapped, abused and tortured at least 12 women and videotaped their murders.

He’s Maury Travis – a twisted man who taunted the police, took delight in torturing his victims and completely mentally devastated them before the murders

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 3:01am On Oct 05, 2023
Most Bizzire Sucide of all time

On September 16, 2001, a young man checked into a motel in Amanda Park, Washington under the name of Lyle Stevik.

The following day, Stevik was found dead in his room. He had used his belt to hang himself in a closet and left a note that simply read “suicide.”

Although after 17 long years the real identity of Lyle Stevik has been finally uncovered by Internet sleuths, the true horror and mystery are still hiding inside the Room 5.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 3:03am On Oct 05, 2023
Lyle's Sucide note

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 3:04am On Oct 05, 2023
Infamous room 5

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 3:07am On Oct 05, 2023
It's Another beautiful day to be Alive

And please don't pick bags up for anybody to their cars ,there at least 1percent of psychopaths and 4percent of Sociopath in every Civilization ..(at least)

More of Ted Bundy ♥️♥️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by jibovico(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2023
TheSourcerer:
bet this morning would be better , you'll see smiley

I hope so. I am eager to see the ones not here yet. A beautiful morning to you.

1 Like

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 8:12am On Oct 05, 2023
jibovico:

I hope so. I am eager to see the ones not here yet. A beautiful morning to you.
And a beautiful morning to you to brother smiley
Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by Nice2023(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Samantha124:
Stop mentioning me... Already you labelled me xenophobic on this forum.

So please, leave my moniker alone.

Girl, it is often good to keep off whenever issues of hates are mentioned in Nigeria.

Historically,South Africa blacks are the laziest xenophobic group of people anywhere in the world.

Hide ur head in shame...u guys are good for nothing murder fuckers.

Lazy back heads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2023
The Papin Sisters

French sisters Léa and Christine Papin worked as live-in servants for the Lancelin family in France in 1926. Although it was reported that they acted quite odd, never talking to anyone but themselves and showing little interest in anything besides each other, according to Historic Mysteries. They did their work quickly and lived with the family for almost seven years.

Then, one night in February 1933, Mr. Lancelin, who had been waiting for his wife at a friend's house, came home to find her and their adult daughter dead on the floor in a pool of blood. Their eyes had been gouged out and faces smashed in.

The Papin sisters were locked in their room and after getting a locksmith to open the door, the police said they found the sisters lying on the bed together with a bloody hammer nearby, according to The Vintage News.

The Papin sisters immediately confessed to the crimes. While in prison, Christine became very distressed from being away from her sister and was eventually granted permission to see Léa. Reports said that the sisters seemed to be unnaturally close to each other, with some suggesting a sexual relationship, though doctors who examined the Papin sisters denied evidence of that.

A few months later, Christine suffered a mental breakdown and tried to gouge out her own eyes(yes she was insightful )
Well After their trial, Christine was sentenced to life in prison for being the mastermind behind the murders, while Léa was eventually released from prison in 1943 and managed to get a job at a French hotel under a new identity. It is believed that she died in 1982, but that has never been confirmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by youngrichnigga: 9:24am On Oct 08, 2023
Nice piece @TheSourcerer cool cool cool
Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by TheSourcerer: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Nice piece @TheSourcerer cool cool cool
Good Morning and Thank you ,hope you have a wonderful mornimg ahead smiley
Re: 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes) by mekleelex200(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2023
TheSourcerer:
Jeffery Dahmer

One of the sickest sickest modafvckers out here on the list , he would cut open his victims, then twist their bodies in weird ways, this seemed to be what turned him on

A rare photo collection, featuring never-before-published polaroids taken by cannibalistic homosexual serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.

The Milwaukee Cannibal posed and photographed his victim’s bodies to be able to relive the events in future and stimulate his obsession with sexual sadism and necrophilia.

This photo gallery originally appeared in Behind the Tape Photobook, featuring hundreds of exclusive crime scene photos, such as a spine-chilling tour through Ted Bundy’s Issaquah dumpsite, as well as 24 unseen high-quality photos from Jeffrey Dahmer’s apartment.
I have followed the story of Jeffery but have not seen these pictures. Thanks for the enlightening post, I still wonder want occurs in the brain of a serial killer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Lady, Gbemisola Alabi, Found / Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / We Move From Village To Village To Rape - Teen Gang-rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.