Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar (19083 Views)

Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing / Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka / Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Swiftgrp: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
helpee:
To respond to your madness now. Did you see Tinubu jumping from court to court like the AGULU fraudster? He spent all his days with his lawyers In PEPT and still lost.

And for your information, both Obama and Trump hired lawyers to prevent their schools from releasing their school records. Obama was said to have spent 4 million dollars.

You kids that don’t know anything are just making noise all over the internet like a baby in tantrum
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Vitally123: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
What is frivolous here? Because he still collects salary from the public coffers, so he's not bothered about moral burden or conscience? How can one lift up his/her face among international dignitaries? Except one confines himself/herself within the country and be enjoying his/her salary. Who will feel comfortable sitting with a "thief" to discuss what? It's high security risk in case one has forgotten.
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Vitally123: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=Swiftgrp post=126196323][/quote]

Who told you he lost? It's your chronic "Theft and forgery" from the cradle that made it look like he lost. Keep forging and cloning, but one day na one day! Conscienceless being!
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Ikpaitid: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
tommykiwi:
Story for the gods.

Why are you guys running away from the matter?
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Ikpaitid: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
GO TO COURT
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by CorperKola: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Oga I am a genius. And I am also a lawyer. You hire lawyers to represent you,that is not in doubt but did they also tell you that lawyers object to everything in court? I don't understand how you people reason. Read my comment carefully. If he had nothing to hide if it was frivolous why embark on a circus show of "my life will suffer irreparable damage"
Hmmm, genius genius
Its obvious the man(Tinubu) likes trouble going by his past, there is no information that atiku found out that can be useful to him.
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by ojex004: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
When Hausa be president, this set of pple will call him names. Attack him and brings out many fake things and story about him.
When Fulani be president, this set of pple do the same thing they did to Hausa to him.
When Yoruba be president, they still continue thr way.
Tell me why only them every other tribes hates if not them using their foolishness to brings hatred upon them selves

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Shikena(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Spot on. Frivolous issue.
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by ogtavia(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
favor914:
Guy speak for yourself, you should have said my life (Ogtavia) which has been brutally, shamelessly and wickedly desecrated.

Stomach infrastructure cannot last forever. Ewu
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Origin(f): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Very true nobody does . ..

So what has Mr Minister had time for.....

IELTS every two years- the value of our passport, the value of our educational degrees in comparison with other countries. ......

Let us talk about these.
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Inosky: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Who's this abeg? Mummuism
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Yankee101: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2023
Shame on you

This issue will confirm the norm that Nigerians are fraudulent people

Visas will be denied, admissions denied, jobs denied, business opportunities denied. These guys have no idea what this means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Opposing Anti-Corruption War Will Suffer Consequences - Says Buhari / "Ndume’s Suspension Is Illegal" – Taidi Jonathan / Presidency Issues Disclaimer On Buhari's 2015 Chatham House Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.