Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar (19084 Views)

Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing / Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka / Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Miles300: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
So why then is the issue of certificate mostly associated with APC ...?
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Britishpea: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
No country develops with how we approach things in this country.

Youths are not helping matters. They are not constructive and are faced with sheepish follower-ship syndromes.
Bloggers are doing harms to Nigeria than anything else. They are diverting attentions away from th core while redirecting the focus of the easy-to-manipulate 2000s generations individuals called th GenZs and the little mind elders, towards frivolous things.

Most of these people don’t even know that at a time in Africa, people only know when they were born using events and histories because they had no way of accusing dates and records.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Never4getU: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
tommykiwi:
Story for the gods.

Why are you guys running away from the matter?

Shut up stupid Obidient

Ure going to die of heartattack over the lost of the election mark my words u will never rule iver nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by tommykiwi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
computer0810:

U can build house and live all d rest of ur life on the matter........we the reasonable ppl of Nigeria r not interested in mumu matter
But you go carry Obi matter for your head as if na Obi do you.
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by mbos: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
you will soon have the time in abundance
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by tommykiwi(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Never4getU:

Shut up stupid Obidient

Ure going to die of heartattack over the lost of the election mark my words u will never rule iver nigeria
kiss my assssss.
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Timinho23: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

you don't have sense

Okay. Is that all?
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Mitsurugi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2023
Perfectbeing:
When you enter politics give your enemies anything they ask of you so we can know how stvpid you are.

That's how NK was telling fPMB to remove his cap to prove he's not a clone. If fPMB had removed his cap, I'd have been disappointed..

Let me get this straight. So if I enter politics I shouldn't let my enemies know that I graduated from school, made a good result and back it up to their shame? Am I supposed to hide my achievements keep them from accessing it? Is that what you're saying because I don't understand. What you're saying and what I'm saying are two entirely different things.
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Mitsurugi(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
CorperKola:

So if you get sued , becuase of shining innocence, you won't bother hiring lawyerd
You must be a special kind of genius.

Oga I am a genius. And I am also a lawyer. You hire lawyers to represent you,that is not in doubt but did they also tell you that lawyers object to everything in court? I don't understand how you people reason. Read my comment carefully. If he had nothing to hide if it was frivolous why embark on a circus show of "my life will suffer irreparable damage"
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Mitsurugi(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
helpee:
ATIkU that went to court is not whining like Obi supporters. You think we don’t know the morons disturbing our media space.
ATIkU has been going to court before you were born. He usually move one after receiving his usual defeat in court. He is not so stupid to hang on to a lost cause. Only Obi supporters deny reality

Unfortunately Obi supporters form a part of the demography called interested Nigerians. I know a few that are non partisan also whining if I may use your parlance. You see the problem is that many of you genuinely believe that there are no more Nigerians who love their country and want it to function as a normal effective country should.

Maybe you don't know some Nigerians abroad are being mocked over this (just as we too mock other nationals over national scandals) . Tell me are those being mocked just Obidients, Agbadorians, Atikulates or are they all Nigerians?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Tyktoker: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Look at people leading human beings! Only God help any less privileged in this country.
Yuri141:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/tinubus-certificate-saga-we-dont-have-time-for-frivolous-issues-foreign-affairs-minister/
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by omoyeni37: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
The #1 Public Servant of Nigeria shouldn't have any issues with public scrutiny of his background.

Integrity & Transparency are vital ingredients of Good Leadership.
Even donald trump and Joe biden has issues with public scrutiny as you said.
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Gajagojo: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jostoman:
yes that was the reason why Atiku went to CSU to get BAT hidden certificate. Una no dey even reason before Una dey type again. grin
Gajagojo:
The election result really pained many Iboes, Very painful
They are struggling to process it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by commoditiesnig: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
Okay
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Stevechigo: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
See them talking anyhow.. after being well settled.. don't have time for frivolity kill you there angry angry
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Kingbuhari(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mumu u must have the time, all eyes on Ebola Tulumbu
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Exceed15: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
una go explain tire. Evil Party
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Diligence: 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
“Caleb Westberg, the registrar at Chicago State University, said Mr Tinubu’s certificate, dated June 22, 1979, and tendered to INEC on June 17, 2022, was not issued by the school and its administrators could, therefore, not be able to authenticate its source, The Gazette learnt.

Mr Westberg also said, during the deposition that lasted about 5.5 hours, that Mr Tinubu did not apply for a replacement certificate, nor was he ever issued one.

A spokesman for the president was not immediately available for reaction to the development on Tuesday night. But the president’s allies have suggested publicly that the evidence was inconsequential and propagated the Supreme Court’s readiness to throw it out.”

Three Things BAT can't escape:

1. The 1954 Date of birth
2. The Govt College Credentials he used to gain admission (1970)
3. The forged certificate which he submitted to INEC
4. Forgery, Perjury, Identity Theft
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by GanagiBitrus: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
omoyeni37:

Even donald trump and Joe biden has issues with public scrutiny as you said.
I think Americanns had basic data of those two.
Tinubu's case is quite different. As basic as:
When he was born
Where he was born
Who are his parents
His Childhood
Primary & Secondary education
Source of Wealth
Etc...
Are unknown to most Nigerians.

No one says you must be of noble birth or education to rule Nigeria.
I believe if he opens up on some of these, the tension around his personality will reduce.
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Luckysbab: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:
So why hire lawyers? Why seek every avenue to truncate a simple exposure to shame the naysayers? This saga would have ended months ago. Yes. It's frivolous but your principal made it so and for reasons best known to himself.

When you are called to defend a case in court, you won't hire a lawyer?

To the second part, perhaps the lawyer was just doing his job. Lawyers drag issues long enough to accumulate billable hours.

Conclusion: It appears this rant is coming from a place of disappointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by favor914: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Diligence:
“Caleb Westberg, the registrar at Chicago State University, said Mr Tinubu’s certificate, dated June 22, 1979, and tendered to INEC on June 17, 2022, was not issued by the school and its administrators could, therefore, not be able to authenticate its source, The Gazette learnt.

Mr Westberg also said, during the deposition that lasted about 5.5 hours, that Mr Tinubu did not apply for a replacement certificate, nor was he ever issued one.

A spokesman for the president was not immediately available for reaction to the development on Tuesday night. But the president’s allies have suggested publicly that the evidence was inconsequential and propagated the Supreme Court’s readiness to throw it out.”

Three Things BAT can't escape:

1. The 1954 Date of birth
2. The Govt College Credentials he used to gain admission (1970)
3. The forged certificate which he submitted to INEC
4. Forgery, Perjury, Identity Theft
You must be extremely clueless & shameless to still keep chasing shadows?

The Agbado controlled Supreme Court of Nigeria will remove your Presidentt, because Abubakar Atiku & his boy Gringory Obi are whining along side their flock of gullible mumus?
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by ehissi(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Q
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by favor914: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:
So why hire lawyers? Why seek every avenue to truncate a simple exposure to shame the naysayers? This saga would have ended months ago. Yes. It's frivolous but your principal made it so and for reasons best known to himself.
You should focus more & blame the Mumus chasing shadows, looking for what isn’t there, have you people found what you are looking for?

Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu a man, or woman?
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Horus(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
If presenting a forget certificate to INEC is classified as only a "‘frivolous issues’" then, Yusuf Tuggar should be called Nigeria’s Corruption Minister. Where is the Rule of Law?
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Perfectbeing(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Let me get this straight. So if I enter politics I shouldn't let my enemies know that I graduated from school, made a good result and back it up to their shame? Am I supposed to hide my achievements keep them from accessing it? Is that what you're saying because I don't understand. What you're saying and what I'm saying are two entirely different things.
What other proof do you imbeciles need?
All the proof that PBAT went to school has been in the public since God knows when. His certificate, admission letter, transcript etc, yet you !d!0ts chose not to believe.
Even till date, now the CSU has testified under oath that PBAT was their student you still disbelieve.

Tell date some professors are still of the belief that fPMB was a clone.

God will not forgive the person that did these things to you people.
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by Perfectbeing(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Every movement is permitted to have a few stupid individuals with low IQ within their ranks. APC has, PDP has, But Obidients are different. Every single person from Obi to the smallest person in that movement is daft, stupid and 6 feet dumb. They are a crime against humanity!
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by MatrixCircle: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
On this international scandal of such magnitude ??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by ogtavia(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mumu man, na you serious pass for Nigeria. The constitution of Nigeria, the judiciary and the highest political office in the nation has been brutally, shamelessly and wickedly desecrated. And you are talking about economy, can a bad tree produce a good fruit? Idi.ot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by stuffs2002: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ballotti:
Frivolous issues. . . yet your AGBADO KING was jumping from court to court to appeal and appeal till he was driven out of CHICAGO. grin
Thank awa gods for foreign courts!

GCI Ibadan. . . .LIES
Government collage Lagos. . . .LIES
Richard Daley Collage. . . FEMALE TRANSCRIPT LIES

University of Chicago. . . LIES!!!!
Toronto University . . . . .LIES

CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY. . . NO CERTIFICATE. . . NO GRADUATION. . . . .ONLY FAKE 'ATTESTATION OF ATTENDANCE'

Delliotte. . . WE DO NOT KNOW THIS MAN.
Arthur Anderson. . . .No response
Exxon America. . . .NEVER EMPLOYED.

Only work history. . . . DRUG PUSSSSHING AND MONEY LAUNDERING WITH "fake EXXON MOBILE NIGERIA". . . .fake Nigerian company for CROOKS!

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-i-didnt-attend-primary-secondary-schools-my-university-certificates-stolen-by-unknown-soldiers-tinubu-tells-inec/

https://gazettengr.com/we-cant-disclose-tinubus-primary-secondary-schools-we-have-on-file-u-s-university/

https://punchng.com/tinubu-should-tell-nigerians-how-he-got-degree-without-primary-secondary-education-atiku/

Atiku has master without B.Sc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by favor914: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
ogtavia:
Mumu man, na you serious pass for Nigeria. The constitution of Nigeria, the judiciary and the highest political office in the nation has been brutally, shamelessly and wickedly desecrated. And you are talking about economy, can a bad tree produce a good fruit? Idi.ot.
Guy speak for yourself, you should have said my life (Ogtavia) which has been brutally, shamelessly and wickedly desecrated.
Re: Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar by favor914: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
stuffs2002:

Atiku has master without B.Sc
Malu Abubakar Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: INEC Clears Underage Candidates To Contest Senate, House Of Reps / BREAKING: Kachikwu’s Appointment Absolves Buhari Of Blame As President/oil Minis / Abike Dabiri, Ohaneze Ndigbo Condemn Attack On Sen. Ekweremadu In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.