Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible (585 Views)

Head Of Tinubu Media Support, Onokpes Jesutega Blasts EFCC Over Bello / Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu / Tinubu Media Director, Onanuga, Mistakenly Shares Post Campaigning For Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by designking: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu's media team is doing a terrible job, Reno has done ten times better than all of them put together.

Tinubu and jis media team are very weak. If not for the indefatigable BATist movement that is constantly fighting this media war.... misinformation would have taken over Nigeria.

It is madness and weakness to be gentle with fascists and people who are motivated by hate to destroy you. You don't recite poems in the face of someone with a sword.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by rintileri: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Teanubu journey has ended my dear. Everything that has a begining has an ending, he has eaten too much from the public his time is up! life is turn by turn Nigeria limited grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by tolue42(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
designking:
Tinubu's media team is doing a terrible job, Reno has done ten times better than all of them put together.

Tinubu and jis media team are very weak. If not for the indefatigable BATist movement that is constantly fighting this media war.... misinformation would have taken over Nigeria.

It is madness and weakness to be gentle with fascists and people who are motivated by hate to destroy you. You don't recite poems in the face of someone with a sword.

I said this same thing last week on"YouTube" page, I could remember Buhari team vividly, very swift in response..
Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by Lizzysamuel(f): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lol. This one is still behind.

There's nothing to defend boy.

It's over for your god.

Lie can go for years, but one single truth will scatter it in a day.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by booblacain(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
You can't dance with two left feet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by Felimax(m): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Shame!
Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by Corn247: 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
Who get time for you failures grin.
Go and do your worst if you are not satisfied
Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by Advancedpenis: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bobo Chicago na lady o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by Advancedpenis: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
Corn247:
Who get time for you failures grin.
Go and do your worst if you are not satisfied

Nama he Yansh of your sniffer is in public

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by Mindlog: 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu's media team is not terrible, they are operating at their usual strength but the wahala is that, they are not up against their usual "customer dada" but facing a force they were never trained to counter.....welcome to 2023, the wrong time to use old tactics in media wars.😜😜😜😜

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by tubolancer(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
designking:

Tinubu and his media team are very weak. If not for the indefatigable BATist movement that is constantly fighting this media war.... misinformation would have taken over Nigeria.

If you know how I have defended Tinubu online and offline, you will praise me. His media team is not doing well, this evil person wants to destroy him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by Phantom233: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Someone should please check on Tinubu, I don't want to see anything like breaking news o!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by Lumarstone: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

It's over for your god.

I think you made a point here!!!
Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by Stone03: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
designking:

Oga, don't blame them. As difficult as it is to prove that the Lagos is America so it is to defend Tinubu's integrity. Even the Reno Omokri is holding his face in shame now. All that Tinubu's supporters can do ends up in TVC News and the Nation newspaper.
Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

It's over for your god.

How bro?

I've seen what the registrar said about his admission, read the CSU latest testimony about him plus the transcript released and the replacement certificate been submitted as requested yet i never saw any counter court ruling or appeal against him

Or are u coming from the future?
Re: Tinubu Media Team Is Terrible by MrFourSHIRTS: 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
It's terrible. It's as of the whole new media team are bunch of jokes and don't even understand Public representation.

Tinubu's New media team needs to up their games...

(1) (Reply)

SON Issues MANCAP Certificates To 35 Companies In Anambra / Drugs Worth 2 Billion Naira Seized From Nigerian In India (pic) / Nigeria Nominal GDP Massively Drops According To IMF, No Longer Giant Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.