Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu (24594 Views)

Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case / Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by politicoNG: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
The game is on home ground in Port Harcourt. The visiting team of Abuja Warriors is down at 1-2. The Fubara Rangers team is defending its territory solidly but the game is still wide open. The home team may soon score another goal by disqualifying the Abuja Warriors on allegation of using banned performance enhancing drugs and changing team without proper documentation... We shall bring you all the juicy details...
Dele Momodu

Wike won yesterday when 27 lawmakers decamped to APC but Gov Fubara has the upper hand today with the exparte order recognizing his four man Assembly.

Who knows what happens tomorrow?

Covering the Rivers story is like watching the 2023 FIFA World Cup Final.

Nifemi Oguntoye

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by SadiqBabaSani: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
Wike will fall wickedly, Wike will end in disgrace, Tinubu will dump him. All politics is local I don't support any of Wike or Fubara.

Fubara is the alleged crook that helped Wike loot Rivers treasury. If not that he is a crook himself I am sure by now he would have written a petition against Wike to EFCC but that would be D.O.A

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by Justnation: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2023
I love this Dele`s team wike vs team fugbara football commentary,
Definitely fugbara will trash wicked wike 19-1.
Wike will certainly drink his own political concoction

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by BoldBrainz(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2023
Lol.

This is indeed turning out to be one entertaining battle. Nothing delights like watching Nigerian politicians tearing at each other.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by ubest1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2023
Wike thinks he has monopoly of manipulating court judgement this time he will learn in a hard way through a boy he trained radically

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by Igbodicool(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nigeria na cruise...

No wonder it was named by ashawo Lugard.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by DeadCountry: 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is what the unity begging yorubas want to be happening as their lazy asses sets their stealing eyes on Biafra's oil and gas. The useful idiot Igbos, the obiddiooot fools that are hoping for another round of 2027 PVC idiocy will never understand what's at play here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by Okwyjesus(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
ubest1:
Wike thinks he has monopoly of manipulating court judgement this time he will learn in a hard way through a boy he trained radically

Collect chilled coke from your nebor bro. You too smart.

When he was misbehaving SIM was understudying him well..

56 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by RaySimran: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
"disqualified the Abuja warriors on allegation of using banned performance enhancement drugs ".

Allegory well deployed, Dele is a smart fellow with in-depth writing prowess, respect.cool

33 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by tesppidd: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2023
ubest1:
Fubara learnt very well from him.

Fubara was a good student.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by Iamzik: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
Peter odili lost to Rotimi amaechi
Rotimi Amaechi lost to Nyesom wike
Nyesom wike will lose to Sim fubara....

Godfatherism never works in Rivers state

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by Streetdoctor: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2023
tesppidd:
Fubara learnt very well from him.

Fubara was a good student.
One of d brilliant politician of his time is Fubara. He just allowed wike to strike so that his people will come to his side and wike danced to d tone
When u give power to an arrogant fellow, dis is what u get in return. Wike thinks that Rivers is like yoruba land where u can do anyhow and go scotfree.
Wike didn't know that his enemies are just waiting for an opportunity to strike but his arrogance didn't allow him to see it that way

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by Odin13: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
Yoruba people are supporting Wike grin

Make I Dey shame for them... be like they’re in love with people oppressing people.. grin .. and na dem sabi aluta forever grin

They wan cancel SS/SE

Since the days of awolowo Yoruba has always dream of SW/SE..

Reason why the call others attached by force... but them na attacheee by muscle.. grin

Dem Dey reject you .. you Dey force am...

We the south south crew grin

This people sef

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by id4sho(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2023
Wike wants to repeat what tinubu did to ambode but through impeachment tongue

Wike has lost on second attempt, Fubara needs to up his game and be brutal. I don't know why Wikes house is still standing in portharcourt angry and why the imbeciles state house of assembly members still living in portharcourt

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by Chinjo2: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2023
I pity the APC members cheering wike on. You don't know that wike is a virus. As soon as he joins APC he will contaminate it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by HenryTimes: 12:24am On Dec 13, 2023
"disqualified the Abuja warriors on allegation of using banned performance enhancement drugs ".

I'm wondering what Fubara is still waiting for
He should simply open Wike's book

6 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by Access03(m): 4:25am On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by Caseless: 4:47am On Dec 13, 2023
Wike is fighting many battles currently. He's also fighting Obidients people who won't forgive him for siding with Tinubu. They said PDP rigged in Rivers against their party, all of a sudden, they're now with PDP and one of the principal beneficiary of that rigging.

So, whenever I see the IPOB people Wike prevented from making Rivers state the hotbed of their activities, like Imo state currently is, or the Obedient people supporting Fubara, I know where that's coming from. So, I don't appreciate their cry on this issue.

Wike should have fought this battle differently or choose another time. He knows this boy would change. He should have ignored him and use the next election to cut him to size.

I don't support godfatgerism, I also do not support betrayal.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by RuddyFusion(m): 5:25am On Dec 13, 2023
Lolz
Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by alanto: 6:03am On Dec 13, 2023
Justnation:
You dey too catch feelings. Too much emotion in one comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by Justiceleague1: 6:29am On Dec 13, 2023
Caseless:
Wike is fighting many battles currently. He's also fighting Obidients people who won't forgive him for siding with Tinubu. They said PDP rigged in Rivers against their party, all of a sudden, they're now with PDP and one of the principal beneficiary of that rigging.

So, whenever I see the IPOB people Wike prevented from making Rivers state the hotbed of their activities, like Imo state currently is, or the Obedient people supporting Fubara, I know where that's coming from. So, I don't appreciate their cry on this issue.

Wike should have fought this battle differently or choose another time. He knows this boy would change. He should have ignored him and use the next election to cut him to size.

A typical extremely confused and frustrated Nigerian!!

May God deliver your people from your own selves grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by kettykin: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2023
The home team needs to step up their game

7 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by KingKO22: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2023
Justnation:

Don't jump to conclusions like IPOBidients πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

We saw how majority of you miscalculated the 2023 election and started crying for lost manhood πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Wike no be in d class of any SE politicians. Wait and see how πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by Kukutente23: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2023
Lol
The truth of the matter is that Wike has been badly exposed once again to be an amateur noisy politician who believes in the advancement of self and the politics of money.
His greatest mistake was allowing those 27 lawmakers to defect. Now, based on established judgements, their seats are automatically vacant so they can't do anything to Sim anymore. That's the only leverage Wike still had over Sim.
As it stands now, Sim has the upper hand.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by tishbite42: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2023
Fubara will come out tops
It is super clear
Wike has many enemies, outside and within

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by Mindlog: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2023
Being an entrenched political godfather does not work in every region in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by Kukutente23: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2023
Caseless:

Where's the betrayal in this matter? Is Rivers governorship seat Wike's property? If Wike would not allow anyone micromanage him when he was gov, why should he do same to another under the guise of loyalty?
Wike, not once nor twice condemned godfatherism. He even said he'll have no business with how Rivers is Governed once he vacates seat.
Wike is turning out to be an unstable character who says once thing and does another based on greed and ego.
No betrayal here

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu by 96ACE: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

128 Killed In Yobe Boko-Haram Attack / BREAKING: DSS Withdraws From Dasuki’s House / Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.