Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People (269 Views)

Biafran People Have Come Again Oh / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by ch214(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
THE EVIL AGENDA OF THE NORTH & YORUBA POLITICIANS AGAINST THE BIAFRAN PEOPLE..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Yc8JKvFPo&pp=ygUdQmlhZnJhbnMgY3Vyc2UgWW9ydWJhIHBlb3BsZSA%3D
Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by alanto: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
North don rest for this people hand small but e be like dem don remember north again...

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by alanto: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Is like you have discovered Atiku is not coming and obi won't be president.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by duro4chang(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
I thought they have left the north alone fighting only the south west because obi lost woefully.

6 Likes

Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by ch214(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
alanto:
North don rest for this people hand small but e be like dem don remember north again...
Were did you keep your common sense?

1 Like

Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by ch214(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
alanto:
Is like you have discovered Atiku is not coming and obi won't be president.
Who cares about your yeye opinion!!
Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by ch214(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
duro4chang:
I thought they have left the north alone fighting only the south west because obi lost
👎🥱
Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by alanto: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2023
ch214:

Who cares about your yeye opinion!!
You cared so much you mentioned me cheesy grin
I'm the lawd of ibos. Tinubu sent me to you. grin

1 Like

Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by alanto: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
duro4chang:
I thought they have left the north alone fighting only the south west because obi lost
They are angry with Atiku for embarrassing them in the US, nowthe whole north will suffer it.. they are just getting started, coming days will be interesting grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by alanto: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
ch214:

Were did you keep your common sense?

I have to keep it away from you, you hate common sense, your lord and savior will ignore common sense only to seek advice from a mad man in upper iweka cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by ch214(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
alanto:

You cared so much you mentioned me cheesy grin
I'm the lawd of ibos. Tinubu sent me to you. grin
So you do not know how to greet your elders abi.
All this small boys on Nairaland.
Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by ch214(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
alanto:

I have to keep it away from you, you hate common sense, your lord and savior will ignore common sense only to seek advice from a mad man in upper iweka cheesy
Small boy like you living a confused life.
Why not post your pic here, so I can confirm if indeed you have common sense since you claiming have common sense.
Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by ch214(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
alanto:

Why not post your picture here, so I can confirm if indeed you have common sense since you claiming have common sense.
Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by alanto: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
ch214:

Why not post your picture here, so I can confirm if indeed you have common sense since you claiming have common sense.
You have to quote me twice... It's like you are using freebasic... Abi make I send you data?

1 Like

Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by alanto: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
ch214:

How far my guy. People still dey see Buhari for Daura? I thought he was dead?

1 Like

Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by ch214(m): 3:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
alanto:

How far my guy. People still dey see Buhari for Daura? I thought he was dead?
Do you want me to slap your ugly face?
Re: The Evil Agenda Of The North And Yoruba Politicians Against The Biafran People by ch214(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
alanto:

You have to quote me twice... It's like you are using freebasic... Abi make I send you data?
Kneel down before I slap your face.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku is Now Ready To Speak On Tinubu Fake Certificate / See Why The Enemies Of BAT Are In Pains / My Happiness Keep Disappearing Since Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.