Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse (37576 Views)

Sowore Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Nigeria Army Burning Villages / Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka / Politicians Sharing Fake Dollars In Ondo State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Mitsurugi(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

Omo ale.

You followed the headless mod wey no get home training to tarnish the image of your own brother

Ah! She's IPOB then
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Remain Obi and Atiku to tender their apology

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Antoeni(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
The Name Tinubu & Everything Surrounding it is FAKE
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by DMerciful(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero

You're doing too much.

Timubu never collected his 1979 certificate so how could he have lost it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Dittodat: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
She fell for the headless mob propaganda. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Mitsurugi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Remain Obi and Atiku to tender apology

Wake up!
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by princeade86(m): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Addme:
Unfortunately some people are still hell bent on whatever they hold on to.
And to say these are educated people. I was listening to Demola Olanrewaju of PDP on Nigerian Info not long ago and I can't believe what's coming out of someone of his status.

He was even misinforming the listener that CSU never said Tinubu graduated from their institution.
What politics cannot do to human thinking does not exist.
since politics turned definition of stealing to corruption, what do u expect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Blizzy9ja: 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

Omo ale.

You followed the headless mod wey no get home training to tarnish the image of your own brother

The government needs to do something about fake news and its peddlers as soon as possible
Sense kpo fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Wake up!
I'm not sleeping

3 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by tafabaloo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nothing is as dangerous as the ills of fake news to the health of a nation like Nigeria.
Do we have to tear down this country with fake news for political expediency?
Unfortunately, the more prayerful we appear in Nigeria, the more hypocritical are we.
God bless Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by LegendHero(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
LegendHero

You're doing too much.

Check below. They mentioned that it is a re-ordered copy that matches the other certificate of other students they have in their file.

7 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Segzy19: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
At least this one has some fear of God in her to make her come back and admit her error of judgement. The others are still obstinate in their foolishness....

See, whether you like it or not Tinubu is your president. Obi and Atiku will never be president of Nigeria in their life time.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by LegendHero(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
HateBigots:
grin... LegendHero aka Leo chief of Bulaba fake news.

I hope they increased your 30k salary 🤣🤣🤣? You have been working overtime since Atiku exposed the forger🤣🤣🤣

Lol Atiku lawyer is trying to play on the intelligence of the registrar.

Firstly, the registrar mentioned that they don’t retain copies of the certificate they issued out.

You can see even the registar said she is confused because they issue certificate to every student they have graduated. You can see she clearly see that Atiku lawyers asking vague question.

6 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Image123(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Does it change the fact that CSU said that the Tinubu certificate was not from them?

You guys keep pushing useless propaganda leaving the main issue

How is it even an issue, not to mention main issue? Did President Tinubu attend CSU? YES. Is he more academically qualified than your candidate? YES YES.
The school clearly explained that replacement certificates are not given directly by them. It's a policy, not a one off. They give transcripts and they have given you. You are free to go to the issuers of the replacement certificate to find out its authenticity. The school has already helped you provide similar certificates issued that way and same time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Noted
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Goodlady(f): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Addme:
And to say these are educated people. I was listening to Demola Olanrewaju of PDP on Nigerian Info not long ago and I can't believe what's coming out of someone of his status.

He was even misinforming the listener that CSU never said Tinubu graduated from their institution.
I suggest govt agencies should clamp down hard on propagandists. Especially fake news peddlers for political gains.
Call it witch-hunting. The propagandists too are wizard-hunting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by sucess001(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Addme:

I agree with your last paragraph. It applies to you
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by VIKTO83(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Those opposing supporters....they feed on fake news like d way vulture feed on carcasses.
How they reason still beat my imagination. They all reason same way.
D ones in my village reason same way with d ones in FCT.
If someone can believe and make noise about that someone died in Saudi and was buried .... and a replacement from Sudan is the one in Ask rock then I bet u that same person can believe that we d living are dead and d dead are d living.

4 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by LegacyB: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
One by one…..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Image123(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
LegendHero

You're doing too much.

Lolz, did he get a REPLACEMENT certificate or not?

2 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Emola12(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Person wey know person nain dey do person eni mo ni lo n se ni awon oloriburuku gbogbogbo

3 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by truthfinder319: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Difference between Omoluabi and Oby the ethnic bigot

4 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Larryndelaw: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beremx:
The damage has been done already. It's an international embarrassment that a whole Nigerian president is being ridiculed because of academic certificate. I shame for who no shame
It's just because people like you are so myopic to believe everything thrown at you and also for your hatred for Tinubu. How can you say someone who was Mobil Treasures for years didn't go through vetting. Do you know that Mobilr, chevron and other multinational check certificates before employment?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by tolue42(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Racoon:
Acknowledged or not this Tinubu’s Chicago State University Certificate and identity theft scandal have projected Nigeria for the wrong reason national and internationally.

Don't you understand Englishthe school is telling you that they always uses vendors to reissue certificate.. It is not a crime, but the school lay down rule

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Abagworo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tinubu forged the certificate he presented to INEC . That's the simple truth but CSU only sees it as a 3rd party issuing of replacement while in Nigeria it is forgery
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by sylve11: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
What I know is JAMB mispelt my name and I have to pay heavily to correct it

the person that capture my BVN details (I use GTB in those days of bvn registration) mixed up by birth month, I abandoned the wrong month without making effort to correct it, boom federal government use my BVN detail to generate my NIN including the wrong birth date, on attempt to get my passport my request was rejected because of birthday mismatch

I have to cough out 30k, a whole 30k for NIN change of brith day and still wait for months before the correction is effected

Once the school can authenticate Tinubu as their student, can confirm he gain admission, maticulated and also graduated, to me every other thing is highly inconsequencial and delusional

Can a mispelt name on WAEC certificate be corrected? cool
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Image123(m): 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Goodlady:

I suggest govt agencies should clamp down hard on propagandists. Especially fake news peddlers for political gains.
Call it witch-hunting. The propagandists too are wizard-hunting

i want to think that the President is waiting for the final verdict from the Supreme Court to sort things out. Because he and Ribadu are largely failing in this area.

4 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Larryndelaw: 4:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Just watch now that they have Labour in VAIN. They will cook up another stories. Instead of them to foem a formidable opposition and criticise the government constructively, They are looking for niddle in a might ocean

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Image123(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Abagworo:
Tinubu forged the certificate he presented to INEC . That's the simple truth but CSU only sees it as a 3rd party issuing of replacement while in Nigeria it is forgery

Does CSU issue reordered or replacement certificates?

3 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Todah03: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
We need to watch what we spread especially when it has to do with the image of the country

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwanso, Agbaje Storm Lagos For PDP, Atiku / Region Of Director-General's Of SSS since 1999-till date / Akpabio Denies Turning Government House To ‘sex Haven’ During His Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.