Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse (37551 Views)

Sowore Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Nigeria Army Burning Villages / Tinubu CSU Certificate Fraud: “Save Us From Disgrace", Eze Chukwuemeka / Politicians Sharing Fake Dollars In Ondo State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Jostoman: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
All this type of tactics from Agbado machinery people no new to us, it happen during lekki toll gate incident, they are the one posting some of the fake news and they are still the ones that is denied the story, This woman may also be part of their media propaganda machinery.
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by zionstaar75: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
Christistruth00:
That is fake news

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

They should stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria

A six year old Child can understand it.!!!
It is simple English!!!

Jesus Christ the Good Lord gave you 2 eyes for a time like this,

Use them and READ !!!!!!

The Supreme Court is going to throw this case in the dust bin where it rightly belongs at the first Hearing
keep amplifying your 🤷‍♂️ignorance while claiming u know better ignoramus. Please what are the grounfs for appeal filed by atiku and obi?or u think supreme court s village compound meeting? am not sure u went to school

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by richie240: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
plaindealer:
A grown and supposedly educated woman intentionally lied and peddled fake news, but now apologizing after getting caught.

You cannot tell me you lack proper reading and comprehension skills.

You intentionally peddled fake news because that's all you do.
At least we can still see d 'omoluabi spirit' in her. Picture an oby ezekwesali or any other se obidient apologizing for their folly......impossicant.

Instead of them to apologise they had rather double-down on their folly.

Their likes (falz, macaroni, rinu etc) are partaking in a 'fight' whose cause they know not.
They are attacking Tinubu for moral reasons while their igbo counterparts are doing so for nothing but for the fact that he's yoruba.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Jostoman: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
zionstaar75:
keep amplifying your 🤷‍♂️ while claiming u know better ignoramus. Please what are the grounfs for appeal filed by atiku and obi?or u think it's village compound meeting? am not sure u went to school
them don see our judiciary finish
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by spako4(m): 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Below is Remi Sonaiya, a fierce critic of President Bola Tinubu admiring that she shared a fake news today.

Initially, propagandists deployed fake news online that the CSU registrar mentioned that “forgery is a Nigerian thing” and the woman went ahead to repost the news on her tweet.

Now after reading the transcript by herself, she saw that the registrar indeed said that “It was more of a Nigerian thing to have certificate certified”.

This is what happened when you are poisoned by bitterness and bound by hatred

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by excel101(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beremx:
The damage has been done already. It's an international embarrassment that a whole Nigerian president is being ridiculed because of academic certificate. I shame for who no shame
This is one of the empty heads we're talking about, who goes about misleading people. I don't think he has any certificate.
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by excel101(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
To put an end to these misinformation s, Atiku need to publicly be made to apologize to the president and Nigerians.
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Funflipper: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beremx:
The damage has been done already. It's an international embarrassment that a whole Nigerian president is being ridiculed because of academic certificate. I shame for who no shame

Which damage? The one that exists in your own imagination? What did CSU say about the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC?
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Toluwanise247(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
MightySparrow:

You should have said Obi - ediots.!

Were you not in Nigeria when they said Buhari is a Jubril from Sudan? Another version, he was cloned.

What about blablu bulaba? Is the president now making incoherent statements? What now healed him after the election?
I salute the courage of Mr. President. None of those things deter him.

What surprised me, a lawyer was telling me that Tinubu had bribed CSU to cover him. They don't know that integrity in the western world of a high price.
No school, when discovered, can go free from the sword of the law.

I can only imagine how poverty has rewired people's thinking faculty in Nigeria.
Some people can’t think enough….. You have said it all my brother

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by DECLAN2015(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
What I know is JAMB mispelt my name and I have to pay heavily to correct it

the person that capture my BVN details (I use GTB in those days of bvn registration) mixed up by birth month, I abandoned the wrong month without making effort to correct it, boom federal government use my BVN detail to generate my NIN including the wrong birth date, on attempt to get my passport my request was rejected because of birthday mismatch

I have to cough out 30k, a whole 30k for NIN change of brith day and still wait for months before the correction is effected

Once the school can authenticate Tinubu as their student, can confirm he gain admission, maticulated and also graduated, to me every other thing is highly inconsequencial and delusional

Gbam
My 2 weac result bear difft date of birth one is june 17 and other march 17 but the two result belong to me.
And I have been using them like that.Today I am a graduate .

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Timmi: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Below is Remi Sonaiya, a fierce critic of President Bola Tinubu admiring that she shared a fake news today.

Initially, propagandists deployed fake news online that the CSU registrar mentioned that “forgery is a Nigerian thing” and the woman went ahead to repost the news on her tweet.

Now after reading the transcript by herself, she saw that the registrar indeed said that “It was more of a Nigerian thing to have certificate certified”.

At least this one - Remi Sonaiya regained a portion of her common sense back instead of been an Obizombie. May the common sense last more than one minute.
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by joba4luv: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

All these people are mad who do they thinking they are deceiving? Nigerians are more intelligent than them set of psychiatric people
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by cuteboy2: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
APC did worse to Dr Goodluck Jonathan in 2015. They spread the fake news that he never obtained PhD from University of Port Harcourt. If it was ok then, why is it wrong now?

APC introduced this brand of toxic politics, they should endure it.

Addme:
Unfortunately some people are still hell bent on whatever they hold on to.
And to say these are educated people. I was listening to Demola Olanrewaju of PDP on Nigerian Info not long ago and I can't believe what's coming out of someone of his status.

He was even misinforming the listener that CSU never said Tinubu graduated from their institution.
What politics cannot do to human thinking does not exist.
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
grin
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Image123(m): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Sorry, he never collected the reordered certificate. Its still there. He decided to forge after ordering because of he travels to Chicago, he'd be arrested

You need divine mercy brother. It is clearly stated that Tinubu has a reordered or replacement certificate (the one you are claiming that he forged). What he likely did not collect is his original certificate, because he probably never needed it until he ventured into Nigerian politics. It's in Nigeria that people pack certificates like gold.

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Iziquiel(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Abagworo:
Tinubu forged the certificate he presented to INEC . That's the simple truth but CSU only sees it as a 3rd party issuing of replacement while in Nigeria it is forgery

I've read some funny and very stupid comments on this thread but your's?

Jeez!!
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Perfectbeing(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Beremx:
You should be ashamed of Atiku who knew fully well the PBAT graduated but was hell bent on looking for technicalities to get him removed. He ended up disgracing Nigeria.
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Perfectbeing(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ashez:
Apology or no apology
It's been confirmed that Bola Tinubu (if that's his name anyway) forged the certificate he presented to Inec and by the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, he has to be disqualified, now disqualification is not the only challenge ahead but probably doing a jail time for his offence, he already prophesied that irreparable damage will be done to him and take it or leave, that irreparable damage is around the corner.
The game is over for Tinubu and for the records he brought this upon himself when he forced himself on Nigerians.
Light is coming.
Every movement is permitted to have a few stupid individuals with low IQ within their ranks. APC has, PDP has, But Obidients are different. Every single person from Obi to the smallest person in that movement is daft, stupid and 6 feet dumb. They are a crime against humanity!
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Perfectbeing(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Antoeni:
Tinubu should be the One Apologizing to All Nigerians For All the Lies, Shame & Embarrassment He Has Brought on Nigeria As a Nation And Africa as a Continent
Every movement is permitted to have a few stupid individuals with low IQ within their ranks. APC has, PDP has, But Obidients are different. Every single person from Obi to the smallest person in that movement is daft, stupid and 6 feet dumb. They are a crime against humanity!
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Perfectbeing(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Does it change the fact that CSU said that the Tinubu certificate was not from them?

You guys keep pushing useless propaganda leaving the main issue
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Ashez: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Perfectbeing:
Irreparable damage is directly proportional to irreparable sorrow.
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by ebenholer2(m): 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
I WILL RATHER ADVICE ATIKU AND PETER OBI NOT TO WASTE THEIR RESOURCES AND LAWYERS TIME FURTHER. IT WILL BE HONOURABLE FOR THE CASE AT SUPREME COURT TO BE WITHDRAWN RIGHT AWAY COS I SEE SUPREME COURT AWARDING MILLIONS OF NAIRA AS DAMAGES TO BE PAID BY ATIKU AND OBI FOR MISINFORMATION OF THE COURT AND FOR TIME WASTING OF COURT PROCEEDINGS. WHAT A PITY FOR THESE FOLKS.🧐😕😦
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by ebenholer2(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
Timmi:

At least this one - Remi Sonaiya regained a portion of her common sense back instead of been an Obizombie. May the common sense last more than one minute.
REMI SHOULD GET READY TO SEEK ASYLUM IN NIGER REPUBLIC COS IT IS A PAY BACK TIME FOR HIM AFTER SUCH CHARACTER ASSAULT ON OUR DEAR PRESIDENT TINUBU.
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Exceed15: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lol .. una go explain tire
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by tollyboy5(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Advancedpenis:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a certified certificate forger
The certificate is not forged according to CSU.

Don't be daft.
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by daylay7(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
What I know is JAMB mispelt my name and I have to pay heavily to correct it

the person that capture my BVN details (I use GTB in those days of bvn registration) mixed up by birth month, I abandoned the wrong month without making effort to correct it, boom federal government use my BVN detail to generate my NIN including the wrong birth date, on attempt to get my passport my request was rejected because of birthday mismatch

I have to cough out 30k, a whole 30k for NIN change of brith day and still wait for months before the correction is effected

Once the school can authenticate Tinubu as their student, can confirm he gain admission, maticulated and also graduated, to me every other thing is highly inconsequencial and delusional

I have the same issue too but i need to regularise it before it is too late.
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Larryndelaw: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
oyeb15:

Then, u can't know d level of damage he has done to our country. It will reach you wherever you are as long you are a Nigerian.
Nobody even know or hear what you are talking about abroad. It wasn't even in the news. I have access to the News channel of all the TV stations in nearly all over the world. It's you people that lost an election and refused to accept that are chasing shadows . Is Atiku a Saint? Your messiah Atiku supposed to be cooling in jail for the Halliburton case

1 Like

Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Larryndelaw: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
oyeb15:

We are both in d mess he created.
I'm not in any mess. You loosers that refuse to accept defeat are thr one in mess. Is Atiku clean?
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by oyeb15: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Larryndelaw:
I'm not in any mess. You loosers that refuse to accept defeat are thr one in mess. Is Atiku clean?

Ok . Time will tell
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by Bimpe29: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
That's practically human.
Addme:
Unfortunately some people are still hell bent on whatever they hold on to.
And to say these are educated people. I was listening to Demola Olanrewaju of PDP on Nigerian Info not long ago and I can't believe what's coming out of someone of his status.

He was even misinforming the listener that CSU never said Tinubu graduated from their institution.
What politics cannot do to human thinking does not exist.
Re: Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse by azikiweironsi(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
accordadoga30:
Hehehehe

Omo ale.

You followed the headless mod wey no get home training to tarnish the image of your own brother

The government needs to do something about fake news and its peddlers as soon as possible.

The FG needs to use one of these pigs as a scapepig

Honestly it's high time for the government to do something about fake news before more damages are made if not already done self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Courtney Dike Rejects N1.2M World Cup bonus / Fact-check: Atiku Was Born A Cameroonian - Premium Times / Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.