Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Timi Frank To US, EU, Others: Tell Tinubu To Vacate Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank To US, EU, Others: Tell Tinubu To Vacate Office (1297 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Twitter Suspension: US, UK, EU, Others Are Hypocrites - Lai Mohammed / Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank To US, EU, Others: Tell Tinubu To Vacate Office by creativehubb: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
See big mouth 😆
Re: Timi Frank To US, EU, Others: Tell Tinubu To Vacate Office by yoruboid: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2023/10/04/timi-frank-to-us-eu-others-tell-tinubu-to-vacate-office/

Tell them na

Not even single international news agency has said anything

It’s these lairs and propagandists running helter skelter
Re: Timi Frank To US, EU, Others: Tell Tinubu To Vacate Office by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
Most everything start and end with all these international organizations, the kind of actrocity they have in their hands against humanity
Re: Timi Frank To US, EU, Others: Tell Tinubu To Vacate Office by maestroferddi: 5:32am On Oct 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol, even you yourself will never question my intelligence. Sometimes I get bored on here because una camp no too get intelligent people. It will be hard to hold 5 thread of intellectual discourse with an Obidient without them derailing and accusing you of tribalism.

Yes, I am an ethnic champion and a Yoruba Tribalist as they say, I have never deny that and I stand by my tribalism.

If you like you can leave your own tribe and change to mine so as not to look tribalist, that is your business.

God bless the Yoruba race.
That is what is at the core of the issue.

We are diametrically opposed because engaging a man whose convictions proceed from tribal banalities, narrow-mindedness and deliberate obtuseness will ultimately prove to be akin to wasting bullets in an attempt to hit the sky.

I have respect for the Yorubas, many of whom are very close friends and confidants of mine but asking me, an Igboman who doesn't need any vuvuzela to punctuate my essence, to touch base with your delusions and manifest insecurities, has to pass as one of the most ludicrous things anyone can hear.
Re: Timi Frank To US, EU, Others: Tell Tinubu To Vacate Office by highchief1: 6:27am On Oct 05, 2023
Thonyb2:

https://.ng/2023/10/04/timi-frank-to-us-eu-others-tell-tinubu-to-vacate-office/
see sickler Dey talk.why do u guys belief so much in international community?Biden that is thinking of how to tackle trump is the one u are telling to interfer in Nigerian affairs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Have This To Say On Godfatherism And Nigeria Politics / Asari Dokubo On Oba Of Benin— People Saying Benin Found Lagos Are Unintelligent / It Is Not Over Until It Is Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.