Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 (1524 Views)

I Graduated From Govt College Lagos In 1970. If You Disagree, Please Go To Court / The School Tinubu Graduated From In 1970 Was Established In 1974. (pics) / Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
I ask again, did Tinubu travel back in time? No that wouldn't make sense, cause even if he did, the school would still not be in existence.

So maybe he travelled to a parallel universe, the infinite earths theory.

9 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by Hoilgbegiri: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Only Thubv results all the mistakes dey .

Including date of birth.

Name

Citizenship

😂

16 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Only Thubv results all the mistakes dey .

Including date of birth.

Name

Citizenship

😂

I'm not even focusing on all that now bro, I just want to know how he finished school a whole 4 years before the school came into existence.

This is some SCI-FI shhh dude

9 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
What about you LEGENDHERO, do you want to have a go at this riddle? You are a "HERO" afterall right?

right

9 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Any other AGBADO want to give this a shot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
What about you Raskimonojendor

I see you are the active AGBADO on duty at this 6 O'clock hour.

Do you know how Tinubu accomplished such great feat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by Hoilgbegiri: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
whatisthetruth:

I'm not even focusing on all that now bro, I just want to know how he finished school a whole 4 years before the school came into existence.

This is some SCI-FI shhh dude

Time travel

5 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by Depriest2020: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Make una leave Tinubu.
Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:

Time travel

We've already ruled out time travel ooo, cause if you go back in time, say you go back to 1969 now, the school will still not be open, you dig.

I was thinking parallel earths

4 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by CreedElliot: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
It shows Tinubu was the inventor of Oluwole from its very beginning

6 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by Hoilgbegiri: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
whatisthetruth:

We've already ruled out time travel ooo, cause if you go back in time, say you go back to 1969 now, the school will still not be open, you dig.

I was thinking parallel earths

Alternate universe

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by Christistruth00: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Another Fake News

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Christistruth00:

Another Fake News

I thought you already grabbed a copy of the CSU documents bruv?

You are the only AGBADO that has not done the homework.

10 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Christistruth00:

Another Fake News

Meanwhile, I've noticed you used the name CHRIST in your username yet support everything evil about Nigeria.

Just remember sha, all man must die and be judged, no matter the riches accumulated on Earth.

If I were you, I would stop spreading falsehood, while donning the cloak of sanctity

8 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
I'm throwing this query now over to Plaindealer, but I know he's tired sha

This is one AGBADO that has been working since morning, so I'm not sure his on the night shift undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
Let it be known that ONLY ONE AGBADO HAS REPLIED and all he could say was FAKE NEWS

8 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Let's ask a Reverend

RevDesm0ndJuju, what say you?

Can you explain this, or do we believe it is a miracle?

Immaculate graduation maybe

2 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2023
EleventhWeirdo you opened a thread saying Obidients are in grief.

Maybe you could explain how your master did this?

We would all like to know.

5 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by Christistruth00: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
whatisthetruth:

Meanwhile, I've noticed you used the name CHRIST in your username yet support everything evil about Nigeria.

Just remember sha, all man must die and be judged, no matter the riches accumulated on Earth.

If I were you, I would stop spreading falsehood, while donning the cloak of sanctity

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

They should stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria

A six year old Child can understand it.!!!
It is simple English!!!

Jesus Christ the Good Lord gave you 2 eyes for a time like this,

Use them and READ !!!!!!

The Supreme Court is going to throw this case in the dust bin where it rightly belongs

8 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by Judgementa1: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Fake news alert.
Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Christistruth00:

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

They should stop wrestling with the English language and disgracing Nigeria

A six year old Child can understand it.!!!
It is simple English!!!

Jesus Christ the Good Lord gave you 2 eyes for a time like this,

Use them and READ !!!!!!

The Supreme Court is going to throw this case in the dust bin where it rightly belongs

Bro, pro and con (per say) dimploma threads are already opened and runninig. You can take this argument there.

Since you are here though, can you tell Nairalanders, how it is possible to graduate 4 years before a schools inception?

Please kindly address this, so others can also learn how to finish early

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
TemplarLandry are you the one true AGBADO amongst other AGBADOs that can come in here and explain this?

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
You claim you love Nigeria right, and TInubu according to you is the best for us.

So why can't any of you tell us how Tinubu finished school 4 years before the school was fouded?

You really love Nigerians right, and you wish the best for us ?

So explain how the man you support accomplished this, as others might want to emulate the hero you all extol.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by Japa007: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Is cleared already grin

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
whatisthetruth:
I know this topic has been raised here before, but people like seunmsg and mynd44, the great intellectuals on the site, haven't been able to come up with a befitting answer to this query.

I ask again, did Tinubu travel back in time? No that wouldn't make sense, cause even if he did, the school would still not be in existence.

So maybe he travelled to a parallel universe, the infinite earths theory.

That's why its called OLUWOLE LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Offpointng on another thread, you stated that certificate issue is not important for now and more important is finding the killers of Mohbad.

However, you are forgetting that you live in a country with a president that finished school 4 years before its creation, so how exactly do you want someone like this to strengthen your institutions?

Ordinary 911 or single police no, they won't give you, like in civilized countries, instead they give you 1000 numbers to memorize, and it's cool with you, I guess. In 2023, they can't even give you 911, you have to hear about 911 in cinema, chai.

Please come here and tell us how Tinubu that you support accomplished this great feat.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

That's why its called OLUWOLE LAGOS.

They are spoiling name for the real Oluwoles out there.

Imagine your name is Oluwole now, how would you be feeling embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Even the dogged Legendhero is no where to be found?

For real LEGENDHERO himself/herself can't make sense of this?

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by whatisthetruth: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Perfectbeing on another thread you said Obidients are daft:-

Every movement is permitted to have a few stupid individuals with low IQ within their ranks. APC has, PDP has, But Obidients are different. Every single person from Obi to the smallest person in that movement is daft, stupid and 6 feet dumb. They are a crime against humanity!

I understand we may not be smart enough to understand how Tinubu graduated 4 years early from secondary school, so maybe you can spare your INTELLIGENCE on this thread.

Please we need you here, cause we don't understand this.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by 2BabaNairaland: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
Helinues is missing here o.

whatisthetruth:
What about you Raskimonojendor

I see you are the active AGBADO on duty at this 6 O'clock hour.

Do you know how Tinubu accomplished such great feat

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Graduate From A School In 1970 If The School Was Founded In 1974 by killsmith(f): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
He lied under oath that he attended government college, thereby committing perjury.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nuggards Weekly: Volume 1 / Why Was Peter Obi Impeached( By Concerned Nigerians Abroad) / The Nigerian Thief Called Peter Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.