Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court (53935 Views)

Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement / Ruggedman With Kolade Johnson’s Family And Lawyer At Magistrate Court (Photos) / Police Arraign Small Doctor In Magistrate Court In Ebute Meta, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by highoctane: 7:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
Juanmike:
Remanded for what?

Unless they are skunk heads, wouldn't spend money for big lawyers
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by creativehubb: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
jrusky:
Good, let them sleep in the cell and taste how sweet it is to be cage.

Bastards!!!
That is against their human rights, unless a judge grants that they are a flight risk...they have a right to bail.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by LegendHero(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gajagojo:
?
What is the punishment for bullying in our law?

I am not sure but I know there will be punishment for that if it can be proven.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Gajagojo: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

You know?

How do you know?
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Dreamhighnow(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Well, the major thing is the evidence.

If you don’t have the evidence that shows they killed Mohbad, it is against their human right to keep detaining them.

I rather they open a case of bullying against them because that can be established at least against Sam Larry.

You can write the police

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Menclothing: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Do politicians and celebrities get convicted in Nigeria? If R Kelly was a Nigerian, would he be in jail today??

2 male nollywood actors are in jail for attempted rape
Baba ijesha Google it
Why won’t you go to
Jail if you guilty ?

Are they not the one who came to Nigeria themselves for investigation if they have anything deep they should have being in exile

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by maasoap(m): 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bigchristo:
its even better for them to be in custody pending on when the investigation is completed otherwise they will be seriously mobbed and lynched
That's because Naija is a jungle full of wild animals including the so called educated ones. I don't even see how Mohbad's death will be linked to them.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by creativehubb: 7:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

Bullying and threats are misdemeanor, bailable offences... aggravated assault has more penalty for mere bullying or threats without evidence of harm done to complainants, or no evidence showing aggravated assault.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Ventura1: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
It is needed to console the mob
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Stephench: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

That is not enough. In law, they follow evidence.

The deceased also mentioned on audio that if he dies, na his wife kill him. In that audio, he even cited some Yoruba proverb that says “aso ti mi o fe wo, o fe wo bo mi lorun”

Why have they not arrested his wife?
Did I say they should not be released? There are strong evidences against both of them but evidence are not facts as they can be misleading but they're strong enough to detain him until investigation reveals otherwise. They're suspects at this point and suspects can be detained and remanded - it's legal

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by descartes400: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
DeAnonymousGuy:
I was of the opinion that the autopsy result will be made public. Abi dem never finish autopsy ni?

I thought they said the result of the autopsy will be made public on the 13th of this month!
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Stephench: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:

That is not enough. In law, they follow evidence.

The deceased also mentioned on audio that if he dies, na his wife kill him. In that audio, he even cited some Yoruba proverb that says “aso ti mi o fe wo, o fe wo bo mi lorun”

Why have they not arrested his wife?

On which audio? To who and who has the audio now? Videos are more incriminating evidence than audio. Besides, there's no video evidence of his wife assaulting and bullying him. Neither is there any evidence of him petitioning against his wife. At this point, Naira Marley and Larry are prime suspects. There's enough evidence that makes them prime suspects and they can be detained or remanded - it's legal. This is a murder case
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by tollyboy5(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Well, the major thing is the evidence.

If you don’t have the evidence that shows they killed Mohbad, it is against their human right to keep detaining them.

I rather they open a case of bullying against them because that can be established at least against Sam Larry.

If they don't have some substantial evidence they wont be detained like this. You're not the police so let the police do their job and get to the root of the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Brushstrokes20: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
Awesome👍💯! No peace for bullies!
# justice for mohbad ⚖️
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by NewDea4: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q4aPjCo9XI

Photo-op

They know Nigerians will soon forget, and more importantly the family will collect blood money

RIP Mohbad
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by gabbasin: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
This is a mob induced trial, and their remand is to placate the mob, police should release the result of the autopsy. The main question people fail to ask is what kind of illness mohbad suffered before a nurse was called in to treat her, till today I haven't heard anyone asking this question, is the mother and father not told what happened to mohbad before a nurse was called in? Is the wife too not aware of what medical condition he's going through before a nurse was called to attend to him? Will the father not be aware of the son's illness before he ordered him buried next day he died? People are just using the beef between Mohbad and Naira Marley label to witch-hunt the latter. It won't be surprising to me if the autopsy result turn out to be the death was caused by illicit drug use

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
descartes400:

I thought they said the result of the autopsy will be made public on the 13th of this month!

Didn't read that. Let's watch and see. However it turns out, I just wish justice is done if at all na kill dem kill am.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by UncleKoboko: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Yoru' killing yoru'.

Yoru' gaslighting yoru' not to believe that yoru' killed a yoru'.

Yoru' also gets high and sells drugs known as Milo to fellow yoru' therefore increase more unstable mental ronu .

Which will later be denied by the intoxicated yoru' and yoru' with drug abuse
Why are OSU rabid pigs so senseless?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Juanmike(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
UselessBuharist:

Go and ask your grandfather
Dummy
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Ofreaps: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
It even better they get locked up there because people are really angry and want to collect their pound of flesh from them so if they are caught it may be game over for them. Anyway…

Olive fountain real estate and property solutions, A Subsidiary of AceHavana Group RC 1593120 located in Abuja Nigeria.Our services include
1.We help in purchase and renovations of lands or building properties,
2. Help in property verifications and documentations ,property Insurance consult,whatsoever documents issues you have,ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST,we will sort them out for you.
3. Title search,Deed of assignment,power of attorney,contract of sale,change of ownership,registration at AGIS,Land Registry etc.
4. Vetting and confirmation of property before you pay or purchase it to avoid fraudulent purchases etc. Our motor is Experience property ownership in peace. You just relax and trust us to protect your intrest when it comes to Property dealings in Abuja,and join our numerous satisfied and happy clients.
Contact us olivefountain2@gmail.com 07089010772.

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Lanruze: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2023
For the first time I praise the Nigerian Police on this one.

Sam Larry & Naira Marley remain major suspect in the death of Mohbad and they should be treated as such.

If the police release them to the public they will be lynched to death.

The NPF have done well.....Infact very well by handling the issue maturely,professionally and legally.

Kudos to the NPF.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Judolisco(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
They better stay with d police oh... Ino sabi wetin carry dem come huz with d whole protest they saw.. If dem release dem na wahala o
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by zinaunreal(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ugly magistrate. Why can't Nigerian things ever look sharp

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Typing: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hoilgbegiri:
Yoru' killing yoru'.

Yoru' gaslighting yoru' not to believe that yoru' killed a yoru'.

Yoru' also gets high and sells drugs known as Milo to fellow yoru' therefore increase more unstable mental ronu .

Which will later be denied by the intoxicated yoru' and yoru' with drug abuse

Hibo kill Hibo

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Flier: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
DeAnonymousGuy:
I was of the opinion that the autopsy result will be made public. Abi dem never finish autopsy ni?
They might not want to embarrass the dead,they must have seeing plenty of drugs.
Mohbad wasn’t killed he was just bullied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Kingosytex(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
creativehubb:

If law worked that way, then the law will be senseless, if there is no evidence that they did it, they will be released. It is better for a guilty man to be released than for an innocent man to go to jail. You must prove beyond reasonable doubt.

Word.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Bovis(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ishilove:
Why exactly is he being remanded?
The duo surrendered themselves voluntarily because they have nothing to hide. The detention is for their own safety due the high possibility of attacks from the headless mobs. They will definitely be released following the full investigation as they were not present at the time of mobad’s death, therefore no evidence to support the mob’s allegations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by creativehubb: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lanruze:
For the first time I praise the Nigerian Police on this one.

Sam Larry & Naira Marley remain major suspect in the death of Mohbad and they should be treated as such.

If the police release them to the public they will be lynched to death.

The NPF have done well.....Infact very well by handling the issue maturely,professionally and legally.

Kudos to the NPF.
No they won't be lynched, Nigerians are not animals...are you one of those that will go lynch them?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by tunde1200(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Why has Police not briefed us on the preliminary result of the Autopsy.
At least, tell us the cause of death?

I think is for security reasons
The affected personnel might go hidden if revealed.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by SAMBARRY: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Make them go dey blow Igbo induced Nigerian audio British accent for the judge
Nessalove:
Hmmm.. they better not let them go. These guys have cases to answer bordering on bullying and intimidation
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by ChronicGp(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
NDLEA SEE UNA AMBASSADOR
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by IdiotSpotter: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
zinaunreal:
Ugly magistrate. Why can't Nigerian things ever look sharp

Idi0t!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Puts Full Boobs On Display In A Bid To Relieve Election Tension / Portable Spotted Trekking Barefoot On A Street In Sango (Video) / Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.