Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court (53938 Views)

Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement / Ruggedman With Kolade Johnson’s Family And Lawyer At Magistrate Court (Photos) / Police Arraign Small Doctor In Magistrate Court In Ebute Meta, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Bimpe29: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
UselessBuharist:
I hope they were remanded
That wouldn't bring back Mohbad's soul
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by GanagiBitrus: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
tunde1200:

I think is for security reasons
The affected personnel might go hidden if revealed.
Yes, that's possible. But the briefing can still be to say they can't reveal much for now because off "security reasons".
Such communication helps build public confidence in the Police.
Already some are already losing trust in the investigation & saying nothing will come out of it.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by 3seriez(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
stasius:

Remanded for what?

Public court has already found these ones guilty based on Emotions.
They should free these guys abeg.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by ncoolsome(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
stasius:

Remanded for what?

For their own safety..
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Bfly: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
"Sam larry ti settle e" denotes, He is such a fearless bully in the music industry.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by zinaunreal(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
IdiotSpotter:

Idi0t!

Wallow in your ugliness . Ugly country

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by TheGift: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2023
stasius:

Remanded for what?

Read the news and the charges for which they were remanded for 21 days- then you will know what for.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bovis:

The duo surrendered themselves voluntarily because they have nothing to hide. The detention is for their own safety due the high possibility of attacks from the headless mobs. They will definitely be released following the full investigation as they were not present at the time of mobad’s death, therefore no evidence to support the mob’s allegations
I'm not a fan of Naira Marley. I think he is one of the problems of our society, but all the same I will not support mob persecution born out of mass hysteria. Let the police do their work and if they are found not culpable then they should be released to go about their lives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by jubrilELsudan: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
WE DEMAND DEATH PENALTY FOR THEM OR NOTHING ELSE

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
The stupid crowd of 2020 in support of naira Marley back then are nowhere to be found.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Afolabimills(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
stasius:

Remanded for what?
u are sick
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by enemyofprogress: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Naira Marley is used to prison, it has always been his second home
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Banhammy717: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kudos to Nigeria Police.
I hope they would also be able to tell us who killed Chief Bola Ige, Chief Mrs Kudirat Abiola and Chief Funsho Williams
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Bigchristo: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
maasoap:

That's because Naija is a jungle full of wild animals including the so called educated ones. I don't even see how Mohbad's death will be linked to them.
Lol 😂 Mohbad death was linked to them because all the videos of bullying all over the internet
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by doneback04: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
DeAnonymousGuy:
I was of the opinion that the autopsy result will be made public. Abi dem never finish autopsy ni?

That Nigeria for you, they are not telling anyone anything concerning that anymore

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by doneback04: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
I feel this Case some person are using diabolical means on it, because I see know reason why the guy that first do that video that mohbad is dead has not be mentioned or tankless of the hospital that gave him the medication, and up till now the autopsy no information on that
I can tell you at the end, this matter we be a close case because I felt the police are not doing a genuine work on this case

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by isabi2lof: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
This life is full of Sam Larry , my dear breathen be a portable cool
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Truenews1: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
king Tunde Ednut is lying to us And Samklef is Lying Us - Very Dark Man Cries Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42NoY4SU8CE
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by KingPure(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
stasius:

Remanded for what?

Bros, is for their safety. So the youths living close to them can relax at least for the next 30days
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Funflipper: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
UselessBuharist:
I hope they were remanded
Remanded for what?
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by tjadeba(m): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2023
creativehubb:

No they won't be lynched, Nigerians are not animals...are you one of those that will go lynch them?

Just tell me you are joking and you don't mean this
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by creativehubb: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2023
tjadeba:

Just tell me you are joking and you don't mean this
Are you one of those that will do the lynching, or you are a keypad cheerleader...the lynching you are clamouring for is an offence worse than bullying that you accuse them for. No am not joking.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by enemyofprogress: 1:16am On Oct 05, 2023
Why were they not in handcuffs and legcuffs? If na Chinedu and Chibuzo dem carry go court, police go handcuff them. Nigeria and discrimination
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by LarryCork: 1:17am On Oct 05, 2023
Nessalove:
Hmmm.. they better not let them go. These guys have cases to answer bordering on bullying and intimidation

Brother u talk rubbbbish like other....NAIRA MARLI IS INNNNOSENT UNTIL PROOOVEN GUILTY...DATS THE LAW!!!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Obinnakalu77(m): 2:17am On Oct 05, 2023
stasius:

Remanded for what?
for the controversial death of the singer

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by grandstar(m): 2:42am On Oct 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Well, the major thing is the evidence.

If you don’t have the evidence that shows they killed Mohbad, it is against their human right to keep detaining them.

I rather they open a case of bullying against them because that can be established at least against Sam Larry.

The societal pressure is simply too much. The duo made a bad case for themselves by bullying Mohbad. Naira Marley is also alleged to have cheated Mohbad of his royalties.

Naira Marley will learn now that a good name is better than gold.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by grandstar(m): 2:51am On Oct 05, 2023
Ishilove:

I'm not a fan of Naira Marley. I think he is one of the problems of our society, but all the same I will not support mob persecution born out of mass hysteria. Let the police do their work and if they are found not culpable then they should be released to go about their lives.

Naira Marley would need to hire the best PR to regain his name. He'll need to launder his image in the eyes of the public.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by tunde1200(m): 3:11am On Oct 05, 2023
Exactly my thought!!

gabbasin:
This is a mob induced trial, and their remand is to placate the mob, police should release the result of the autopsy. The main question people fail to ask is what kind of illness mohbad suffered before a nurse was called in to treat her, till today I haven't heard anyone asking this question, is the mother and father not told what happened to mohbad before a nurse was called in? Is the wife too not aware of what medical condition he's going through before a nurse was called to attend to him? Will the father not be aware of the son's illness before he ordered him buried next day he died? People are just using the beef between Mohbad and Naira Marley label to witch-hunt the latter. It won't be surprising to me if the autopsy result turn out to be the death was caused by illicit drug use

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by Charly68: 4:18am On Oct 05, 2023
We hope police do thorough job and not kakabubu lope sided investigation that won't carry any weight before the law court. In any case whoever tries to cover the truth shall die the way Mordbad was killed in Jesus name.
Re: Mohbad: Naira Marley And Sam Larry At Yaba Magistrate Court by newnigerdelta00: 6:30am On Oct 05, 2023
stasius:

Remanded for what?

Don't mind the ewu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latasha Ngwube: "The Potholes In Lagos Are Affecting My Breasts" / Dbanj & Girlfriend Bonang At The MTV Africa Red Carpet / Emma Nyra Flashes Boobs As She Steps Out In Crazy Torn Jeans (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.