Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error (18208 Views)

Arteta Says He "Does Not Understand The Rules" After VAR Sent Off Arsenal Player / Cameroon Players In Tears During England Clash After VAR Controversy / Cafclfinal: Wydad Casablanca Abandons Game After VAR Controversy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by osazsky(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
This one done craze..abeg give me from ur weed..idiot
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by EdiskyHarry: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
VAR in England is used for coupon
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by geoworldedu: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

It's not even about world-class players... The club is badly and poorly run. They just throw big money at players, but no solid foundation, no proper transfer management, etc.

Ask them to name the coach that will succeed there... None of them can name one! Why??! They know, deep down, that even the best of the best will eventually unravel at Man United.

The owners should sell that club abeg... Let people with money and intelligence take over.

Look at Newcastle flourishing since they changed owners.

I think there's time for everything. Man Utd time has gone, that's why they are experiencing all these. It's not just about the owners. It's about the period. This is Man City's time to shine and they will shine for sometime before their time will go too. Life na time by time.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Okiton: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Allmiron:
easy bro, na the same time we post comments, shey you don track my phone while I still dey do copy n paste ni. I fear you ooo.

In another news Penaldo is a living fraud.

Penadogs it’s time to cry in my mentions as usual. I own una 😂😂😂
how old are you, son?

Why barking on issues of people who doesn't know you in existence.

These people are billionaires in dollars and pounds, while I sure say u never eat better food today, you can't even afford a better living for ur self.

Take it slow son make hypertension no kill u
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by fergie001: 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
Angelfrost:
Like I told and Kyase...

It's only fair if the match is replayed... Or 2 points deducted from Spurs, and one point awarded to Liverpool.

The Red cards to Jota and Curtis must stand Sha.
The 3 points stand for Spurs, the red cards stand.

A couple of seasons ago, we nicknamed them LiVARpool to the extent Guardiola had to cry out. I don't know the receiving end Liv is facing.... I have microscopically looked at that line and it was clear the referee was right. Diaz was wide off the mark, he was clearly offside. I don't know what the fuss is about?

I spoke to ebukahades10 openmine chikason22 crazygod Ray07 fuckingmallam45 vickyrotex Kyase dfrost Oludharay and the rest, it's unanimous. I don't understand, the better side WON.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by mastermaestro(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Felix6:

This one don defend Agbado tire. Everything na to move on now.

You read my mind honestly. grin It's the common language of cheat. Once you complain and demand for redress, they tell you to move on. Na wetin wan kill this country be that. Injustice always opens deep wounds that only just recompense can heal.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Demurray: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Angelfrost:
Like I told Fergie001 and Kyase...

It's only fair if the match is replayed... Or 2 points deducted from Spurs, and one point awarded to Liverpool.

The Red cards to Jota and Curtis must stand Sha

Jota, yes, Curtis very Big NO. To me that was not red card
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Allmiron: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
Okiton:
how old are you, son?

Why barking on issues of people who doesn't know you in existence.

These people are billionaires in dollars and pounds, while I sure say u never eat better food today, you can't even afford a better living for ur self.

Take it slow son make hypertension no kill u
Olofo dey call me son😂😂😂, me wey go fit your wretched family conveniently Dey play. You’re just another fan. You know me but I don’t you exist.

Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Demurray: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kingpele:
Medicine after death.VAR was introduced to curb such error yet is as if VAR came with its own complications....if not deliberate they could have reverse themselves even if the match was restarted and some added time
Well said boss
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Nigeriagood(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

boss good evening,if the match is replayed this will cause a large chain of request eg wolves against man united
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Angelfrost(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2023
Nigeriagood:
boss good evening,if the match is replayed this will cause a large chain of request eg wolves against man united

You are right... The chain of reaction will go way back to at least 4 seasons back.

Klopp is just fishing... He knows it's out of the question.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by pek(m): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wrong and misleading caption. Nowhere did he demand for a replay
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Okiton: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
Allmiron:
Olofo dey call me son😂😂😂, me wey go fit your wretched family conveniently Dey play. You’re just another fan. You know me but I don’t you exist.
. Na so everybody dae brag on social media
But I know who u are
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Miller232: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Allmiron:

SKYSPORTS
All the wrong outcomes wey dey favour when ur team dey hot that year how many matches dem replay??
Ur papa there
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by fafambo: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Okay

In another development, Ten Hag is not fit to coach Manchester United. He should be coaching clubs such as Barnsley or Red Bridge and Dagenham
or even Chelsea, don’t quote me, I’m a die hard Chelsea fan
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Allmiron: 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Okiton:
. Na so everybody dae brag on social media
But I know who u are
Of course, me and your papa went to the same school, why you no go know. ONKR! 😂
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by enemyofprogress: 12:14am On Oct 05, 2023
E don go. O ti lo

Midehi3 good night and sweet dreams.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Bfly: 2:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Person don use hand score for thesame game, nothing happened. So also are offsides
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Diligence: 3:04am On Oct 05, 2023
If verified, award the goals already; they earned the points; no need for replay! Dasol!
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Felix6: 4:29am On Oct 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Abeg don't bring agbado matter here

We talking sports here
In other words "let move on" grin
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Truvelisback(m): 6:27am On Oct 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

Klopp will flop at Man United... Even Guardiola will flop after 2 seasons.

Your club's foundation is rotten... Ronaldo said as much.

You guys should stick with ETH abeg... Let him make his mistakes, and learn with that useless club.

Man United can't continue to rubbish the careers of good coaches... Check all the names you have hired and fired since Ferguson retired. Haba!
Man united keep hiring average coaches that's why. Klopp or Pep will do well in Man united. They both have good football style of play and team management. Man united have players but they do not have a team. Sadly, there is no difference between Luis Van gal, Ole and Eric Ten Hag.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Angelfrost(m): 6:38am On Oct 05, 2023
Truvelisback:
Man united keep hiring average coaches that's why. Klopp or Pep will do well in Man united. They both have good football style of play and team management. Man united have players but they do not have a team. Sadly, there is no difference between Luis Van gal, Ole and Eric Ten Hag.

Would you call Luis Enrique an average coach?!!

How is his season going so far?!!

Erik ten Hag is not an average coach, please... LVG was already a legend before he came to United... He even had a successful world cup outing with Netherlands.

Well... You will get another more experienced coach in the coming months... And, I will be here to remind you.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by phr0nesis(m): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2023
cjudy:

You Dey mind that guy? Na bastard na. He don go open another username.

He Dey support that dwarf wey Dey play for league wey them no Dey relegate and yet he get mouth Dey talk. Who’s the fraud here? Pessi for sure
Leave am make him de cry on top person wey no know if him de exist
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Truvelisback(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

Would you call Luis Enrique an average coach?!!

How is his season going so far?!!

Erik ten Hag is not an average coach, please... LVG was already a legend before he came to United... He even had a successful world cup outing with Netherlands.

Well... You will get another more experienced coach in the coming months... And, I will be here to remind you.
So, what is Man united's problem? Erik was given a free hand but he mismanaged the team.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Angelfrost(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2023
Truvelisback:
So, what is Man united's problem? Erik was given a free hand but he mismanaged the team.

Free hand?!! Lol! grin

Go and watch the interview of Ronaldo... Watch Ralf Ragnick interview... Listen to Mourinho's comments... Also listen to Ole.

Man United is not being run like an elite club.

Look at how long it even takes you guys to sell and bring in players... That's shameful and unacceptable for a club of that size and history.

Even your academy is decaying.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Shyboyk(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2023
HateBigots:
angry... Chelsea need to replay that champions League match Vs Barcelona

Exactly and also our caraboa cup final against Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by breezeng: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2023
There can't be a replay. Bur the FA can ammendment their rules to for the reference to call back the game, allow the goal and restart the match. It may require added time. I think some football organizations are doing that already.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Abioladoks: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2023
Rubbish VAR
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Kyase(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
fergie001:

The 3 points stand for Spurs, the red cards stand.

A couple of seasons ago, we nicknamed them LiVARpool to the extent Guardiola had to cry out. I don't know the receiving end Liv is facing.... I have microscopically looked at that line and it was clear the referee was right. Diaz was wide off the mark, he was clearly offside. I don't know what the fuss is about?

I spoke to ebukahades10 openmine chikason22 crazygod Ray07 fuckingmallam45 vickyrotex Kyase dfrost Oludharay and the rest, it's unanimous. I don't understand, the better side WON.

I remembered Van dick reply when ask if roma should have had two PK
His reply was "who gives a Bleep"

Now e dey backfire
Re: Jurgen Klopp Demands Liverpool Replay Against Tottenham After VAR Error by Kyase(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yea
They should replay but with 9 men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 ‘factos’ About The Portuguese Star / Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! / Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.