Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 (16531 Views)

Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 4) On 7th October 2023 / Southampton Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 7th October 2018 / Fulham Vs Arsenal - (1 - 5) On 7th October 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
sylve11:

@Angelfrost supposed dey prepare the epistle for him side against city tomorrow. cool

My team?!!... Kyase, please enlighten our friend here that my team is on a fast track and a winning streak back to EPL next season.

Leicester is our inspiration... Those guys are on fire. We go still catch them.
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by bentenny(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
frankson1:

I have seen the attacks Onana has started.

The defenders in front of De Gea were so good and I don't know why they were all sold and bought all these ones making Onàna make school boy errors.
So good?
Are you serious about this statement?
Who was the goalie and defenders last season who shipped in 8 goals in one match against Liverpool?
Mind you none of the defenders in manutd in the last 4-5 years have left the club except for the new addition last season from ajax Martinez!
Yet de gea has been making awesome saves for united!
If not for him,Liverpool would have scored manutd 10 goals at anfield!
That's how bad the defence was and still is!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by ogbe88(m): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
osazsky:
Goal united..hag still remain d best coach in England Ronaldo fans can go and die or join him in walahi talahi league
This one is not well, what have United been playing since the bald headed coach entered, zero tactics.

United is just lucky today, and they improved better in the final third.

Lastly, don't ever compare Ronaldo to that bald headed clown.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by enemyofprogress: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
prinsam30:
this is unbelievable, so united can actually win game, I was busy cooking I just say make I check wen Man u get match boom I see 2.1 na wa ooo, I'm happy for them buh 10 hang should stop starting Rashford, that guy is a waste
Abeg na wetin you dey cook? Bring am out make we take celebrate
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by BoldBrainz(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
osazsky:
Goal united..hag still remain d best coach in England Ronaldo fans can go and die or join him in walahi talahi league

Even you wey type this rubbish know say na rough play you dey..😂.

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
frankson1:

The problem is, blaming De Gea for his mistakes and some caused by the defenders and then praise Onana for the same errors De Gea made.

Na here we dey.

The only mistake De gea ever made was refusing or failing to evolve with the game of modern football.

Anyone that said Onana was brought in as a better shot stopper must be drunk or stupid.

Your duty as a keeper shouldn't end with blocking shots, then you go on to huff or lob balls into the moon, which is worsened when your team needs to keep the possession or ball.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by prinsam30: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Read up... I don drop two already. cool

Brentford is a useless team sha... Everyone dey collect their bonanza, e reach their turn, Dem come dey mumu... Mtchewwww. undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shame no dey catch u, kyase we won at last buh 10 hang need to bench Rashford and stop playing Antony that guy is not running with the ball from right wing just like ganacho is doing from the left

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by wittywriter: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
wittywriter:

Under 3.5goals.

If you are a football/soccer fan try learn to earn from your passion.

Wittyness

CASHEDOUT.

Wittyness
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by frankson1(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
bentenny:

So good?
Are you serious about this statement?
Who was the goalie and defenders last season who shipped in 8 goals in one match against Liverpool?
Mind you none of the defenders in manutd in the last 4-5 years have left the club except for the new addition last season from ajax Martinez!
Yet de gea has been making awesome saves for united!
If not for him,Liverpool would have scored manutd 10 goals at anfield!
That's how bad the defence was and still is!

You didn't get me. I only replied to the person who's defending Onana's mistakes with the excuse that the defenders are not good enough and so Onana will keep making mistakes.
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by misreal(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
[color=#006600][/color] grin
Nazgul:

It's magic. 🤭
grin I had started swearing for ten hag sef
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by prinsam30: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Even you wey type this rubbish know say na rough play you dey..😂.

na u dey mind that kid
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Nteogwuija(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
ogbe88:
This one is not well, what have United been playing since the bald headed coach entered, zero tactics.

United is just lucky today, and they improved better in the final third.

Lastly, don't ever compare Ronaldo to that bald headed clown.

Make ona go watch Ronaldo for Saudi, leave Ten Hag alone.
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Nazgul: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
misreal:
[color=#006600][/color] grin grin I had started swearing for ten hag sef
Me I even stopped watching the game sef. I had already concluded that we've lost this one too.

Thank God for the victory.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by prinsam30: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Abeg na wetin you dey cook? Bring am out make we take celebrate

omo na stew and rice I dey arrange ooo
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by doggedfighter(f): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Nazgul:

At least we won. 😏

It's now you want to talk grin

No loud am o. Folake4u is coming for you😂

But buy me Smirnoff ice let's celebrate ,sha
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Ray07(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

I don't even understand these Man United fans, honestly.

Onana makes mistakes and allows cheap goals, no wahala... Is he also the one that has blocked all the attackers and midfielders from scoring goals?!!

Such a mediocre and unserious set of players. grin
doesn't change the fact say na basket e be . . . May the bald give the Turkish chance e no go gree cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2023
enemyofprogress:
See that useless basket onana too dey follow dem to celebrate

Abeg free Onana... De Gea was as bad if not worse in his first season. Only say he was lucky to have better defenders and attackers around him.

Onana is good... Your entire team is ridiculously average and pathetic.

You can't hang all blames on the keeper.

Let's assume he didn't allow in that goal, so you guys would have remained goalless till Scott McTominay came in to save your asses?!!

Pathetic and average players. Lol! grin

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Ade1177: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
United got lucky today

Good defending from Brentford

Was so hard for rashford to do what he does best because 4 players crowded the box

Rashford can sprint past players
Not a creative player

Nobody is saying anything about hojlund

He's really growing into that team with the way he holds defenders and the ball to feet

If only he can work on shooting with his right leg

It's a disadvantage to have hojlund and anthony with just 1 left leg all game

Anthony impressed too with all the booing he got he put in pressure and cut in

Scott should be a striker
Even in his country he plays forward

Scott usually plays better first time shot better than Martial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Kyase(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
prinsam30:

shame no dey catch u, kyase we won at last buh 10 hang need to bench Rashford and stop playing Antony that guy is not running with the ball from right wing just like ganacho is doing from the left

Yes ooo.
His subs were spot on today and decisive too
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ray07:
doesn't change the fact say na basket e be . . . May the bald give the Turkish chance e no go gree cheesy

Calm down... The Turk will get his turn come January.

Onana will be away on National duties for Cameroon for a month plus. tongue
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Kyase(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

My team?!!... Kyase, please enlighten our friend here that my team is on a fast track and a winning streak back to EPL next season.

Leicester is our inspiration... Those guys are on fire. We go still catch them.

Leeds that are seating in 8th position?
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by iamtardey: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Oshe o Mctom omo ope… if no be you ehn grin
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Kyase(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
sylve11:

@Angelfrost supposed dey prepare the epistle for him side against city tomorrow. cool

Na baba leeds be that ooo
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by misreal(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Nazgul:

Me I even stopped watching the game sef. I had already concluded that we've lost this one too.

Thank God for the victory.
i just hope that the boys will start getting it right Laidis.
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Ray07(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Calm down... The Turk will get his turn come January.

Onana will be away on National duties for Cameroon for a month plus. tongue
May e go and never come back. grin
E don too pieces people heart.
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Finestgurlie(f): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Kyase:

Na baba leeds be that ooo
you're sending me dm
stop naaa
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Nazgul: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
misreal:
i just hope that the boys will start getting it right Laidis.
I hope so too. Let this win be the first of many.
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Kyase(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Finestgurlie:
you're sending me dm
stop naaa

Better comoth shame DM me grin
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Kyase:

Leeds that are seating in 8th position?

Lol... Go check table well.

We are in the playoffs position.

We are rising to the top of that table. cool
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by Finestgurlie(f): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
angry
Re: Manchester United vs Brentford (2 - 1) On 7th October 2023 by maestro299: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
prinsam30:

Rashford, Mount and Bruno should never be in the same starting 11. Ten Hag bald head is too stubborn to understand this. As soon as Rashford and Mount were subbed, the team started playing at a higher tempo and linkup play improved.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burnley Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 19th April 2018 / Manchester United Vs Reading FA Cup (3 - 1) On 28th January 2023 / Arsenal Vs Huddersfield (5 - 0) On 29th November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.