Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors (2649 Views)

In The US Third-Party Vendors Issue Replacement Certificates - Omokri / Plot To Remove Secondus As PDP Chair Thickens, Stakeholders Shop For Replacement / Akpabio: PDP Senators Begin Search For Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by Ballotti: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
Yes. . but not forged documents by online vendors.
Finally, it is your responsibility to make sure the school AUTHENTICATES IT.
If the school cannot authenticate it. . . IT IS FAKE.

CSU cannot authenticate the fake INEC certificate.. . so TIEFNUBU FORGED THE CERTIFICATE.
CSU has disowned it.
Case closed.

TIEFNUBU NEVER PICKED UP THE CERTIFICATE. . . SO HE DECIDED TO FORGE IT!
CSU stated UNDER OATH. . . THEY CANNOT TESTIFY IF THE TINUBU THAT GRADUATED IS THE SAME IN ASO ROCK.

The female Tinubu died. . .so she could not pick up the certificate. . . TIEFNUBU TRIED TO CLAIM IT. grin
Try harder. . . .

1 Like

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by yarimo(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
crestedaguiyi:

slowpoke still mentioning ibis name in this matter.

Show me a link were obi has ever commented on this certificate issue.

Some of you are just irredeemable
I can see you were just giving free bonus data to read news today
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by crestedaguiyi: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
StOla:
We are grateful to Atiku for not only educating himself about how American education works, but also inadvertently educating many Nigerians about certing aspect of American education.

For instance, I never knew the American education and American employment, relied only on the School's transcript and not the certificate, hence why it is issued to the graduating student immediately. The UK also issue academic transcript immediately after graduation.

In Nigeria, some graduates have never had need of their Academic transcript, so do not even know what it looks like.

I requested for my Nigerian transcript many years after graduation, when I wanted to pursue a UK education. However my UK transcript was sent to me together with my certificate immediately upon graduation.

In Nigeria, the School would even tell you that your transcript can never be issued directly to you, but to any other 3rd party organisation (employer or school, accreditor (like WES), or foreign government) which you have allowed to receive the transcript.

I have my Nigerian transcript only because I got it off the 3rd party organisations that received it upon my request to the school.

What is even most educative is that replacement certificates in the US can be obtained from 3rd party vendors, upon confirming with the school the academic status of the applicant.

Not only did Atiku enlighten himself and many ignorant Nigerians, he also enlightened his American lawyers who could have better advised him on some of his enquiries about Tinubu's academic documents.

My guess is that they did advise him, but a doubting Thomas is always in need of seeing things by himself.

Orue, can you tell us the year Tinubu was born in view of his documents recently released.

In view of the available information,Can you swear before Ifa that Tinubu went to govt college Lagos or ibadan.

Atiku has achieved his purpose, the certificate tendered to INEC isn't CSU document and that makes it fake wether he schooled or not

1 Like

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by crestedaguiyi: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2023
yarimo:
I can see you were just giving free bonus data to read news today

I am on leave, I have all the time for now.
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by wrongnumber: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
StOla:
We are grateful to Atiku for not only educating himself about how American education works, but also inadvertently educating many Nigerians about certing aspect of American education.

For instance, I never knew the American education and American employment, relied only on the School's transcript and not the certificate, hence why it is issued to the graduating student immediately. The UK also issue academic transcript immediately after graduation.

In Nigeria, some graduates have never had need of their Academic transcript, so do not even know what it looks like.

I requested for my Nigerian transcript many years after graduation, when I wanted to pursue a UK education. However my UK transcript was sent to me together with my certificate immediately upon graduation.

In Nigeria, the School would even tell you that your transcript can never be issued directly to you, but to any other 3rd party organisation (employer or school, accreditor (like WES), or foreign government) which you have allowed to receive the transcript.

I have my Nigerian transcript only because I got it off the 3rd party organisations that received it upon my request to the school.

What is even most educative is that replacement certificates in the US can be obtained from 3rd party vendors, upon confirming with the school the academic status of the applicant.

Not only did Atiku enlighten himself and many ignorant Nigerians, he also enlightened his American lawyers who could have better advised him on some of his enquiries about Tinubu's academic documents.

My guess is that they did advise him, but a doubting Thomas is always in need of seeing things by himself.

Nice info.

So the question is.. Does CSU have designated vendors? If yes, can they provide their names.

It will be nice to know if indeed Tinubu forged the cert or actually got it from their third party vendor.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by yarimo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
crestedaguiyi:

I am on leave, I have all the time for now.

free bonus data shouldn't have made you to post rubbish . Read carefully

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by crestedaguiyi: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
yarimo:
free bonus data shouldn't have made you to post rubbish . Read carefully

No be guilty conscience dey worry you like this.

You can infer what you like or understand from comments, don't put words in people's mouth.
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by HateBigots: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
🤣🤣... clowns Una no talk all this one's since... now you dey explain rubbish

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by VIKTO83(m): 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2023
Funny enough Atiku has an international secondary school.
I wonder what they learn there if the proprietor doesn't know the basics of American education

1 Like

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by Stricker321: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2023
StOla:

The process is that the outside vendor must verify from the University but from the deposition, the CSU registrar said there has never been a replacement request from Tinubu

The only conclusion is that he forged the certificate he presented to INEC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by engineerboat(m): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2023
StOla:

1 question for you

Did Tinubu graduate from University of Illinus Chicago UIC

Or Chicago state University CSU
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by StOla: 12:29am On Oct 05, 2023
engineerboat:

1 question for you

Did Tinubu graduate from University of Illinus Chicago UIC

Or Chicago state University CSU

He graduated from CSU whose registrar has also mentioned that 3rd parties produce their replacement diploma/certificate, which in America
a certificate is merely a ceremonial document unlike the Academic Transcript which is the most critical document a graduate can obtain from his/her school.

The fact that other schools practice this 3rd party vendors production of replacement certificate is what this topic has highlighted.

CSU's practise is not a unique or isolated policy.

Even an Ivy League school has such policy.
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by StOla: 12:36am On Oct 05, 2023
greggng:
I equally thank you for educating me that age falsification can be gotten by third party ...let's continue to defend this nonsense .

What age is falsified if the Social Security Number has always remained the same and always provided in his records.

Is the age on the SSN not 1952?

Is Tinubu not known as born in 1952 up till today?
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by greggng: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2023
StOla:

What age is falsified if the Social Security Number has always remained the same and always provided in his records.

Is the age on the SSN not 1952?

Is Tinubu not known as born in 1952 up till today?

Tinubu has also been claiming that he was born on March 29, 1952, and even celebrated his 70th birthday last year and held a colloquium in his honour. But the date of birth listed on his CSU transcript states that he was born on March 29, 1954.

“So, not only does Tinubu have two genders, but he also has two dates of birth. This man must be a celestial being or probably fell from planet Jupiter.”
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by StOla: 12:58am On Oct 05, 2023
greggng:

Tinubu has also been claiming that he was born on March 29, 1952, and even celebrated his 70th birthday last year and held a colloquium in his honour. But the date of birth listed on his CSU transcript states that he was born on March 29, 1954.

“So, not only does Tinubu have two genders, but he also has two dates of birth. This man must be a celestial being or probably fell from planet Jupiter.”

And the CSU registrar also explained that error as not uncommon, and even highlighted the fact that the SSN number that tells the most factual details about the person was inputted on the form.

Remind me again what Tinubu was hiding by falsifying his age only to reveal it on the same document by way of his SSN?

Tinubu never inputed any female gender in the forms he filled for CSU. It was the SouthWest College that made such error on their transcript, which is not Tinubu's fault.

Again the SSN gives the true information.

Besides even SouthWest College (Richard Daley College) are well aware that the Tinubu who attended their school is a Male.

Let me ask you a question concerning human and typographical error.

Is it Tinubu's fault that Bola Thubv was what CSU recorded as his name in graduating class album, even when his application form and his admission letter has the proper spelling and was available to the school long before the class album error?

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by Stoplying: 1:13am On Oct 05, 2023
StOla:

He graduated from CSU whose registrar has also mentioned that 3rd parties produce their replacement diploma/certificate, which in America
a certificate is merely a ceremonial document unlike the Academic Transcript which is the most critical document a graduate can obtain from his/her school.

The fact that other schools practice this 3rd party vendors production of replacement certificate is what this topic has highlighted.

CSU's practise is not a unique or isolated policy.

Even an Ivy League school has such policy.

Do you actually believe that anybody whom has been to a university would fall for this lie ?
"Third party produce" 😂, you guys have taken fraud to a global level now.
There is no such thing for university degrees, I repeat, there is no such thing. Only the university can deliver its degree ! Anything else is fraud !

1 Like

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by StOla: 1:25am On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

Do you actually believe that anybody whom has went to a university would fall for this lie ?
There is no such thing for university degrees, I repeat, there is no such thing. Only the university can deliver its degree ! Anything else is fraud
!

Thank God Brown University which is one of the Ivy League schools in the US, also have the same policy boldy written on their website.

You know what your problem is?

You are yet to come to terms with the fact that the certificate you carry on your head in Nigeria, means nothing significant to Americans.

Those who have had the privilege of an American education or are knowledgeable about it, had earlier disclosed the ceremonial nature of their certificate.

The CSU registrar who has worked in many different American universities, also attested to the ceremonial nature of certificates.

You have been told that what you carry on your head in Nigeria like a holy grail that was found, is the significance American schools and employers ascribe to the Academic transcript.

If something is mere ceremonial, why do you find it hard that they allow 3rd party vendors to provide it to their student for replacement certificates?

Since Americans know the ceremonial nature of the certificates, is that not why American schools and employers insist on the Academic Transcript as the greatest proof of Academic achievement claims?

Did you see where they informed that they allow 3rd party vendors to provide transcripts to students? Certainly not. So have the universities not delivered their degree by providing the transcript that matters themselves?

Stop resisting enlightenment in favour of the darkness of ignorance that only make you a laughing stock.

And please correct yourself,

Only those who have "went" to Nigerian University think that better standards in a top rated country with the best Universities in the world is a lie.

How can you believe a truth that is beyond your capacity to reason having suffered a Nigerian education?

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by Stoplying: 1:48am On Oct 05, 2023
StOla:

Thank God Brown's University which is one of the Ivy League schools in the US, also have the same policy boldy written on their website.

You know what your problem is?

You are yet to come to terms with the fact that the certificate you carry on your head in Nigeria, means nothing significant to Americans.

Those who have had the privilege of an American education or are knowledgeable about it, had earlier disclosed the ceremonial nature of their certificate.

The CSU registrar who has worked in many different American universities, also attested to the ceremonial nature of certificates.

You have been told that what you carry on your head in Nigeria like a holy grail that was found, is the significance American schools and employers ascribe to the Academic transcript.

If something is mere ceremonial, why do you find it hard that they allow 3rd party vendors to provide it to their student for replacement certificates?

Since Americans know the ceremonial nature of the certificates, is that not why American schools and employers insist on the Academic Transcript as the greatest proof of Academic achievement claims?

Did you see where they informed that they allow 3rd party vendors to provide transcripts to students? Certainly not. So have the universities not delivered their degree by providing the transcript that matters themselves?

Stop resisting enlightenment in favour of the darkness of ignorance that only make you a laughing stock.

And please correct yourself,

Only those who have "went" to Nigerian University think that better standards in a top rated country with the best Universities in the world is a lie.

How can you believe a truth that is beyond your capacity to reason having suffered a Nigerian education?
1) Brown university is not an ivy League university
2) you did not provide a link to the web page where you took the screen shot, that makes it impossible for me to know if your screenshot is authentic or just an other fraud.
3) you seem to have missed "OUR" vendor. It is not a random vendour, but a specific one who has a contract with the university. (This is if your screenshot is not yet an other fraud).
4) you definitely have a thing for drama, don't you ?
All this noise and you couldn't even pay attention to what you were quoting or even provide a link to it.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by StOla: 1:52am On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

1) Brown university is not an ivy League university
2) you did not provide a link to the web page where you took the screen shot, that makes it impossible for me to know if your screenshot is authentic or just an other fraud.
3) you seem to have missed "OUR" vendor. It is not a random vendour, but a specific one who has a contract with the university. (This is if your screenshot is not yet an other fraud)

Why are you afraid to Google Brown University and check their website yourself so you know your device is not hacked by Tinubu?

Google replacement diploma and include Brown's University, you will get the link you desire.

And did you just say Brown's University is not Ivy League?

Better delete that statement to avoid further embarrassment.
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by Stoplying: 1:54am On Oct 05, 2023
StOla:

Why are you afraid to Google Brown's University and check their website yourself so you know your device is not hacked by Tinubu?

Google replacement diploma and include Brown's University, you will get the link you desire.

And did you just say Brown's University is not Ivy League?

Better delete that statement to avoid further embarrassment.
https://www.brown.edu/about/administration/registrar/academic-records/diplomas/replacement-diplomas

You are one dirty liar.
1) Brown university does offer duplicate, just not printed ones, it offers an electronic version which you can then print yourself.
2) as I already stated, the vendor is on contract with the university or shall I say, the vendor is part of the university.
3) such a filthy liar you are, I was wondering why your red pen made some words impossible to read, of course, you wanted to hide those words. You are just like your hero, a filthy fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by Stoplying: 2:10am On Oct 05, 2023
There is more:
https://www.brown.edu/about/administration/registrar/academic-records/diplomas/replacement-diplomas

So, again, it is just one vendor "paradigm" and he works for the university, and when making the request, you even have to send documents to the university.

I didn't study in the USA, but I sure know how an university in a developed country works, because I studied in a developed country and I'm not an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by StOla: 2:11am On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

You are one dirty liar.
1) Brown university does offer duplicate, just not printed ones, it offers an electronic version which you can then print yourself.
2) as I already stated, the vendor is on contract with the university or shall I say, the vendor is part of the university.
3) such a filthy liar you are, I was wondering why your red pen made some words impossible to read, of course, you wanted to hide those words. You are just like your hero, a filthy fraudster.

Even your own evidence that you wanted to use to defeat the same me that has taught your ignorant mind about American education, is the same evidence that made you score an own goal like Atiku.

The school has put in black and white that from 2015 spring graduands, it now provide electronic copies of replacement certificates, while hard copies has to be from the 3rd party vendor.

So those that graduated before 2015 spring, do they get any electronic copy at all of their replacement certificate? Na you go un-mumu yourself.

I will liberate you from that arrogant ignorance so you will not disgrace yourself and Nigeria like Atiku messed himself up.

Paradigm is one of many 3rd party vendors that is affiliated to many Schools like Brown University but not all Universities.

So how is Paradigm which is an independent entity and business, same as Brown when they are not even exclusive to Brown alone?

At least, now I am already curing your initial shock that the certificate you carry on your head in Nigeria, is just a mere ceremonial document in the USA.
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by StOla: 2:15am On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:
There is more:

So, again, it is just one vendor "paradigm" and he works for the university, and when making the request, you even have to send documents to the university.

I didn't study in the USA, but I sure know how an university in a developed country works, because I studied in a developed country and I'm not an idiot.

You are a proper olodo who just minutes ago was adamant that you went to the university so you cannot be decieved that a 3rd party vendor would be providing replacement certificates.

Yet you are even championing the same thing you were rejecting before.

Hahahahahaha!

I can't laugh too much when I manage to rehabilitate an ignorant narrow minded Nigerian who thinks he has travelled the whole world because he went on a few excursions to some Nigerian towns when he was a Secondary school student.

Bedsides, ere you still arguing in your previous ignorance that Brown is not an Ivy League school or you are not championing it while even challenging me who educated you?

1 Like

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by Stoplying: 2:20am On Oct 05, 2023
StOla:

Even your own evidence that you wanted to use to defeat me that has taught your ignorant mind about American education, is the same evidence that made you score an own goal like Atiku.

The school has put in black and white that from 2015 graduands, it now provide electronic copies of replacement certificates, while hard copies has to be from the 3rd party vendor.

So those that graduated before 2015, do they get any electronic copy at all of their replacementcertificate? Na you go un-mumu yourself

Paradigm is one of many 3rd party vendors that is affiliated to many Schools like Brown University but not all Universities.

So how is,Paradigm which is an independent entity and business, same as Brown when they are not even exclusive to Brown alone?

At least, now I am already curing your initial shock that the certificate you carry on your head in Nigeria, is just a mere ceremonial document in the USA.
1) I live in France, not in Nigeria
2) there are many services which work with more than one university, that doesn't makes them 3rd party, they work for those universities.
3) you seem to be doing a play on words here, I caught you in a lie and you are dancing around it.
4) the university clearly said "our vendor, paradigm", it is not a "3rd party vendor" as you claimed. And it seems the vendor only acts as intermediary between the proper office and the person applying for a duplicate. Indeed, some of the documents for the request need to be sent directly to the office of degree replacement.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by Stoplying: 2:21am On Oct 05, 2023
StOla:

You are a proper olodo who just minutes ago was adamant that you went to the university so you cannot be decieved that a 3rd party vendor would be providing replacement certificates.
Fool, the vendor is not third party !
It is a company "paradigm" which works for the university, and the university clearly says "our vendor".
You are such a liar, that you can't stop trying to twist the situation.

(You argue like a retarded kid, who just keeps trying to twist every word and can't assume when he is wrong. Reality is not going to change through your play on words.)

1 Like

Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by StOla: 2:29am On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

1) I live in France, not in Nigeria
2) there are many services which work with more than one university, that doesn't makes them 3rd party, they work for those universities.
3) you seem to be doing z play on words here, I caught you in z lie and you are dancing around it.
4) the university clearly said "our vendor paradigm", it is not a "3rd party vendor" as you claimed. And it seems the vendor only acts as intermediary between the proper office and the person applying for a duplicate. Indeed, sole of the documents for the request need to be sent directly to the office of degree replacement.

Dude, why are you trying to attach so much importance to what America and Americans do not?

Is it your certificate? Is it not their own to decide if it is so significant or merely ceremonial?

CSU Registrar that has worked in other bigger Universities like UC Berkeley, said it is merely ceremonial, and even said they do not certify such and that maybe it is a Nigerian thing to request for such certification.

You have been shown that more than one school in the US, and even an Ivy League school for that matter, allow 3rd party vendors reproduce the replacement certificate for their own students.

You have been shown that different 3rd party vendors who are not a subsidiary of the School, are very well existing and provide this service for the different Schools they have an arrangement with.

You have been shown that Paradigm provides this service for Brown, just as it provides this service for other schools too.

So if you are too arrogant to acknowledge that your previous ignorance has been cured, then you would always struggle to learn.

Las las, Tinubu will continue as the President of Nigeria and a brilliant and proud Alumni of both Richard Daley College (SouthWest College) and Chicago State University.
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by Stoplying: 2:34am On Oct 05, 2023
StOla:

You have been shown that more than one school in the US, and even an Ivy League school for that matter, allow 3rd party vendors reproduce the replacement certificate for their own students.

You have been shown that different 3rd party vendors who are not a subsidiary of the School, are very well existing and provide this service for the different Schools they have an arrangement with.

So you are just going to be repeating that lie, as if I have not just proven it to be a lie ?😂
I think I have broken you to a level in which you don't care to even look like a reasonable person anymore.
Once again: no, "3rd party vendors" don't deliver duplicate diplomas.
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by StOla: 2:35am On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

Fool, the vendor is not third party !
It is a company "paradigm" which works for the university, and the university clearly says "our vendor".
You are such a liar, that you can't stop trying to twist the situation.

(You argue like a retarded kid, who just keeps trying to twist every word and can't assume when he is wrong. Reality is not going to change through your play on words.)

Maybe the French you learnt while schooling in France is what has corrupted your knowledge of English that you do not know the meaning of 3rd party vendor such that you are arguing aimlessly.

I cannot help you beyond this point.

At least I have cured your culture shock and exaltation of a document that Americans and their educators have confirmed to be mere ceremonial while you worship yours.

No be me born you.

Some burden remain for the parents and not the teacher.
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by StOla: 2:37am On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

So you are just going to be repeating that lie, as if I have not just proven it to be a lie ?😂

What did you prove to be a lie?

Maybe I missed something intelligent that you put out there.

Be sure of yourself before you reply me.

I'm already feeling too bad that there is a mismatch in our debate.
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by Stoplying: 2:41am On Oct 05, 2023
StOla:

What did you prove to be a lie?

Maybe I missed something intelligent that you put out there.

Be sure of yourself before you reply me.

I'm already feeling too bad that there is a mismatch in our debate.
😂 There is no more debate since I have proven your claim to be false and I have exposed you as a compulsive liar. You have even sinked so low that you don't care to even look reasonable anymore.
At this point you are debating your own shadow.
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by StOla: 2:48am On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

😂 There is no more debate since I have proven your claim to be false and I have exposed you as a compulsive liar. You have even sinked do low you don't care to even look reasonable anymore.
At this point you are debating your own shadow.

Eyaaah!

I know you had nothing intelligent but I am glad you atleast heeded my warning to be sure of yourself before replying, so I don't embarrass you any further.

There is only so much knowledge an ignorant mind can take before it becomes an academic assault.

No be for my head dem go they do hashtag #Justice4Stoplying
Re: Evidence That US Schools Allow For Replacement Through 3rd Party Vendors by ElSudani: 2:50am On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

Do you actually believe that anybody whom has went to a university would fall for this lie ?
There is no such thing for university degrees, I repeat, there is no such thing. Only the university can deliver its degree ! Anything else is fraud !

Don't be ignorant, never stop learning. There are millions of things you don't know simply because you are not familiar with them. If you have never been a student in the United States you probably wouldn't know these things.
One dude like you was cursing and throwing insults a couple of weeks ago on this website when I was trying to explain this issue to him.
Not everything is done exactly the same way everywhere in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Thought No One Could Be Worse Than Buhari - Arewa Twitter Laments Hardship / FULL LIST: Nigerian States By GDP / What Will You Say Is Nigeria's Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.