Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 (19418 Views)

Al Nasr & Al Hilal All Stars Vs PSG 4-5 Highlights (download Video) / VIDEO: PSG 4 - 0 Montpellier (ligue 1) Highlights 2017/18 / Psg 4 - 0 Anderlecht (ucl) Neymar , Mbappe And Cavani All Light Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Treasure17(m): 8:34am On Oct 05, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

But mbape played!
My reference was not only about yesterday's match.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by JoshTim: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Are u drunk or something?? So the season Liverpool won the league and City finished 2nd , it meant city had problems shey??

Where is the lille that won it ?? When u keep on winning a league that has no positive effect on the status of the team , no one takes as serious as it should be

Nonsense!!!, now PSG is performing woefully in both the league and champions league to the extent that a newbie in the champions league is thrashing them 4-1.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by SouthSouth1914: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2023
Treasure17:

My reference was not only about yesterday's match.

You weren’t specific enough!
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Treasure17(m): 8:39am On Oct 05, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

You weren’t specific enough!
Alright.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Beverlyjean(f): 8:42am On Oct 05, 2023
JoshTim:

Nonsense!!!, now PSG is performing woefully in both the league and champions league to the extent that a newbie in the champions league is thrashing them 4-1.

They are still second on the table in the CL ... when sheriff trashed real Madrid in Madrid, they were newbies too

Besides, this star player don't want to play for them no more
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by JoshTim: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

They are still second on the table in the CL ... when sheriff trashed real Madrid in Madrid, they were newbies too

Besides, this star player don't want to play for them no more

Like Clermont a bottom place team held them to a goaless draw.

The joke is on you
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Beverlyjean(f): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2023
JoshTim:

Like Clermont a bottom place team held them to a goaless draw.

The joke is on you

No, the joke is on u...dint wolves beat city?

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by zeestone99(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2023
Treasure17:
Without Mbappe, Enyimba is better than PSG. Glorified Man united.

Psg keeps falling hand. They are not as good as they use to be. When mbappe leaves now they would be way worse.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by JoshTim: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

No, the joke is on u...dint wolves beat city?

Your argument doesn't follow. Man city wom treble last season....and they are top of the table despite dropping points to wolves.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by ThierryJay: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2023
I wonder why the stupid PSG Ultras are not blaming Messi and Neymar for this scandalous defeat.

This cannot happen with both of them in the game. Even against EPL best Man city, they held their own well winning one and losing the other respectably.

You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it.

Make dem kontinu to enjoy their Dembappe grin grin

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Timoleon(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2023
The last time Madrid won the champions league, Sheriff Tiraspol beat them at the bernabeau. Just saying.
JoshTim:

Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by phemmyfour: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2023
Treasure17:
Without Mbappe, Enyimba is better than PSG. Glorified Man united.
Mbappe was terrible on the pitch
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by phemmyfour: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2023
Timoleon:
The last time Madrid won the champions league, Sheriff Tiraspol beat them at the bernabeau. Just saying.
You can't compare Madrid to PSG. Dem no be mate. PSG is yet to win the ucl
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Nigeriagood(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2023
HORLADY:
Thank God they did it without Messi
true cheesy messi for chop for here
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Timoleon(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
You can't compare Madrid to PSG. Dem no be mate. PSG is yet to win the ucl

Going by your logic, if newbie sheriff can beat Almighty Real Madrid at home, why do you think it’s a big deal that an English Premiership club beat a PSG that is nowhere near the class of Madrid?🙄 undecided

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Nigeriagood(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2023
Qoko:

Mbappe played what, football or table tennis? It’s like you’re sick and been emotional
fool he played, just say you no watch match
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Numerouno94(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I have told u multiple times that I don't conversate with Peasants or miscreants...pls go and find ur level

You still have the audacity to spill trash. Let's both display our account balance here na. Why re u scared? Scared that I might see the peanut in ur account right? I have always known that u jux an empty barrel.

Na thunder go strike u if I eva see u form millionaire here. Wretched wretch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Nigeriagood(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

You still have the audacity to spill trash. Let's both display our account balance here na. Why re u scared? Scared that I might see the peanut in ur account right? I have always known that u jux an empty barrel.

you should have done better than this,[sup][/sup]the guy na idiot normally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Beverlyjean(f): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2023
Numerouno94:

Get off my mention u this kidnapper ...u are looking for who to steal from , u this peasant fraudster that's looking for an illegal break through... u and look for ur fellow Peasants...we are not on the same level ....
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Beverlyjean(f): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2023
JoshTim:

Your argument doesn't follow. Man city wom treble last season....and they are top of the table despite dropping points to wolves.

Just like psg won the league last season and the season b4 lille won it
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by DaveHarry(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2023
Sirlins:
Sporty bet over cash out today .
Do you use sportybet?
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Numerouno94(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Get off my mention u this kidnapper ...u are looking for who to steal from , u this peasant fraudster that's looking for an illegal break through... u and look for ur fellow Peasants...we are not on the same level ....

My last advice to u; stop faking being a millionaire online. It's obvious now that ur nothing but a troll. Poor troll for that matter. The time u spend insulting nairalanders that can feed ur generation should b channelled 2wads making money for urself.

If u have money u would have accepted my challenge. Go make money boy and stop being a nairaland troll. Go get a life.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by MrSmithy: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2023
PSG couldn't win UCL when they had great pleayers like Messi, Neymar and the likes what makes them think they will ever win the league again
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by Numerouno94(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2023
Nigeriagood:
you should have done better than this,[sup][/sup]the guy na idiot normally

Swears bro. That dude his a goat. I never see him type of mental case b4. Lol.
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by phemmyfour: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Timoleon:

Going by your logic, if newbie sheriff can beat Almighty Real Madrid at home, why do you think it’s a big deal that an English Premiership club beat a PSG that is nowhere near the class of Madrid?🙄 undecided
You don't understand my point.

Madrid has players that have won ucl , they understand the competition. They can rise from bad or slow start and still get to the final.
You can compare them to inconsistent PSG. It is not about losing a game, it's about your character going forward
Re: UEFA Champions League: Newcastle Beat PSG 4:1 by tafat: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
PSG don cast big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Football?! / Liverpool Players, Staff And Fans Sing You'll Never Walk Alone After UCL Win / From Messi, Wijnaldum, To Ramos: PSG Summer Signings Have Been A Failure So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.