Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga (32974 Views)

Ex APC Chieftain Calls For Tinubu’s Removal As ECOWAS Chairman Over CSU Scandal / Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Timmi: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gossiphub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwnq_r6ZdEA

Atiku have returned to Nigeria to complete his mission of ending Tinubu's era 😂

Atikuthief marabouts have failed him, it is his own era that is ending and not Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by modernWays: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Now its FULANI TO FULANI sad

WHAT ABOUT SOUTHERN UNITY? sad

You DUG your grave with HATRED for other SOUTHERN NIGERIAN TRIBES....

YOU GET BURIED IN YOUR GRAVE EXCLUSIVELY.

Southern unity produced Tinubu through APC.

If you are that smart, Atiku should be the last person you should support. Every sane person including his party men agitated and agreed on Southern president, yet this greedy man came all the way from Dubai to use his influence and money to topple the agreement. Obi or anyone else would've emerged as PDP presidential candidate and might have defeated BAT base on their strong present in the North. It is so unfortunate that the same set of people who has gave their all for PDP for more than 20 years without nothing are still the ones supporting a man that denied them the opportunity to clinch number 1 seat in Nigeria.

Don't ever blame anyone for southern unity but those who sold their brothers to installed Atiku as their presidential candidate. That is why I will forever give my respect to Wike and other G- 5 allies.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Tareq1105: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
killsmith:
Welcome back, Atiku the Ultimate neck presser.

And where did he go? Definitely not USA bcoz he cannot enter. He's fighting dirty bcoz he knew he can not be president and unfortunately for him, he's fighting a very strong person.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by soccerlite: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:

Atiku and Peter Obi cancelled themselves out in the Elections and gave victory to Tinubu

Tinubu stepped down for Buhari before he Won Presidency after Buhari

Atiku refused to Step down for Peter Obi
Peter Obi refused to Step down for Atiku
and both of them lost the Elections

That's why I will never admire, support obi

if obi didn't contest as Atiku's running mate in 2019, that would have been different

obi can't tell me he wasn't working for tinubu

Nb

tinubu has never stepped down for buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Elidrisy20: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku is a shame to Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Father4all: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ttalk:
Atiku is a book that should not be read, a stillborn, an aborted dream, and a born failure whose destiny is bound to fail.

All of his political journey pointed to too many avoidable mistakes.

He chose to fight the wrong people.

Chooses the wrong time and has always made the wrong decision.

It is rumored he slept with the wrong gender and traveled at the wrong time to the wrong places.

He fights his best friends and keeps his staunch enemy.

Make Atiku a general, and he would destroy his battalion with stray bullets, an Atiku as a pilot, and expect a crashed plane.

Atiku's too many poor decisions are a red flag for a sane mind. He alone should pursue his lost battle

so, you think you will succeed in life
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by yankison(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ttalk:

The street you are referring is in SE and would only be in your family compound

Why is SE ..is it only South Easterners that are suffering from this govt bad policies affecting us everyday .. Abi Ogun wan kill ur family one by one ni .. How dare u think it is only SE suffering .. A Congo of rice is now 1900 here in ile -ife .. Oloriburuku people keep supporting people toying with ur destiny .. It shall never be well with u and ur CO Hort

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Tareq1105: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
caracas:

Yeah
HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Says who?
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by yankison(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
soccerlite:

That's why I will never admire, support obi

if obi didn't contest as Atiku's running mate in 2019, that would have been different

obi can't tell me he wasn't working for tinubu

Nb

tinubu has never stepped down for buhari

Shut the Bleep up
.. And stop saying rubbish
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by ElSudani: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
BobbieZion:

Atiku is never known for violence.

Then Buhari who incited people with the dog and baboon statement, Oba of Lagos who threatened to throw people into the lagoon and all APC miscreants who threatened people to vote their candidate would have been jailed,
Inciting violence is part and parcel of APC.

The tendency to twist facts and tell obvious lies is one of the things I don't like about the Obidients.
We know what both Oba of Lagos and Tinubu said, the circumstances and we heard their explanations afterwards.
You can continue to slice and dice their words as you like, none of my business.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by adecz: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Drug lord & forged certificate❗️❗️

Remi & Bulaba should begin moving
their possessions out of Aso Rock.

Our seat of government will not be
occupied by criminals. We will soon
point a searchlight 🔦🔦on her own credentials & that of other Lagosians in government

Abuja is not Lagos State❗️❗️😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Mosba: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Let's Tinubu present NEPA bill from Oluwole, he is your president for 8 years Alh Atiku.....
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by badoh(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
oyichi:
I told everyone to be calm, no need of spreading falsehood, it's atiku and his lawyers that knows what the school and the court signed and gave them, press conference loading, truth finally here, it may send Nigerians to the streets
Will the press conference sack Tinubu or what are you saying? Is the press conference the Supreme Court of Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by soccerlite: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
yankison:

Shut the Bleep up
.. And stop saying rubbish

Lolzzzzz

obi headlèss mob, they hate tinubu but their action brought tinubu

Zombie
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by magzey: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
I feel sorry for him ,knowing this will not take him to ASO Rock ,a sore loser who envy the progress of another. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Timmi: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

All these poem because Atiku decided to find out the authenticity of Tinubu's CSU certificate?

The authenticity of Tinubu’s certificate was never in doubt. CSU confirmed he attended the school as a male, graduated with a degree in accounting and was issued a diploma. End of story. Atikuthief and PandoraObi with many skeletons in their cupboards can’t understand simple English. The wailers of the Obizombies will continue wailing for the next eight years. So let the sobbing continue
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Procashtips(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
This foreigner don come back again.

He sees Nigeria as a market where money should be made. When business is not booming, he moves back to his main country - UAE
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by fredoooooo: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Cele n tan Atiku grin cheesy
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by gotnel: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nothing much for Atiku on this issue of Tinubu certificate.
He is just rouble riser here.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Killerofpigs: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
OINKING Everywhere.... cheesy

zoghys:

Stop disturbing your brain, atiku will lose at the supreme Court. CSU confirmed PBAT attended and graduated with distinction from the citadel and that is it common practice for third party to issue certificate to former students if they so choose. If you base your argument on the certificate submitted to INEC has a basis to nullify his candidature as the party flag bearer of APC, then you will be wasting your time. Cool down, drink zobo you are tired
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Killerofpigs: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
He was GODFATHER of LAGOS..but during ENDSARs he jakpa-ed cheesy

Diligent1:

This your comment is the joke of this year, let me remind you Tinubu is the president of Atiku.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by pongwa(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gossiphub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwnq_r6ZdEA

Atiku have returned to Nigeria to complete his mission of ending Tinubu's era 😂
better to have waited till after PBAT's first term to lunch a comeback but he resorted to pig fight. We shall see.....

"If you live in a glass house don't throw stones...."

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Xscape1993(m): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ttalk:
Atiku is a book that should not be read, a stillborn, an aborted dream, and a born failure whose destiny is bound to fail.

It is rumored he slept with the wrong gender and traveled at the wrong time to the wrong places.

Make Atiku a general, and he would destroy his battalion with stray bullets, an Atiku as a pilot, and expect a crashed plane.

Atiku's too many poor decisions are a red flag for a sane mind. He alone should pursued his lost battle

All these your fabricatios are base on sentiment.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by zoghys: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
OINKING Everywhere.... cheesy

We will see who the pigs are
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by mejetov422: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
But he is better than BAT... that you know so well

Ttalk:

Atiku's too many poor decisions are a red flag for a sane mind. He alone should pursue his lost battle

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Killerofpigs: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
You are ranting ooo...

When everybody agreed on SOUTHERN Unity, why didnt the SOUTH WEST back the SE?

Your worthless rants cant garner you comrades. the SW is alone on this...and it should be very obvious.

WIKE is not a POWER Broker in the SS, so dont bank on him.

AGBERO noise is not acceptance ...LET THAT SINK IN.

YOU DUG YOUR GRAVE..ENJOY THE MOVIE...SOUTHERN UNITY IS DEAD.

modernWays:

Southern unity produced Tinubu through APC.

If you are that smart, Atiku should be the last person you should support. Every sane person including his party men agitated and agreed on Southern president, yet this greedy man came all the way from Dubai to use his influence and money to topple the agreement. Obi or anyone else would've emerged as PDP presidential candidate and might have defeated BAT base on their strong present in the North. It is so unfortunate that the same set of people who has gave their all for PDP for more than 20 years without nothing are still the ones supporting a man that denied them the opportunity to clinch number 1 seat in Nigeria.

Don't ever blame anyone for southern unity but those who sold their brothers to installed Atiku as their presidential candidate. That is why I will forever give my respect to Wike and other G- 5 allies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by sammytovic(m): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
You go explain tire.
Ttalk:

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Thomasankara(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
[/color]the man of the moment, welcome back, I pray this fact is genuine and become irreconcilable. I want the Aristocrat in Nigeria politics to fight one another tool and nail, because if the youth hit the streets they will send armor tanks to kill them. I pray they turn against one another and be drunk in their own blood.[color=#770077]
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Tareq1105: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Do they have brain? They keep saying Forgery. Is it possible to forge what you have? Lost certificate can only be replaced through those Accredited Vendors of Chicago State University. The Registrar deposed to an Affidavit on this yet they still say Forgery. I don't blame them bcoz they don't know the implications of Deposition to an Oath. On Atiku, I think we should ignore him. I had thought it was only Eluuupeee 74 that labour in vain until I saw the serious fight Atiku displayed against his one-time political friend. The lesson here is, don't allow people, no matter how close, know anything about your background or any secret about you. Atiku threw away friendship of 32 yrs (1991) to pursue frivolity. The question to ask is, Is Atiku born to rule? I don't think so. I suspected that Obasanjo had cursed him. He sold so many things for this election but failed. Most of his businesses are in comatose. Atiku just couldn't understand how Tinubu pulled the carpet off his feet and won the election the very first attempt when he had contested 6 times without success.
zoghys:

Stop disturbing your brain, atiku will lose at the supreme Court. CSU confirmed PBAT attended and graduated with distinction from the citadel and that is it common practice for third party to issue certificate to former students if they so choose. If you base your argument on the certificate submitted to INEC has a basis to nullify his candidature as the party flag bearer of APC, then you will be wasting your time. Cool down, drink zobo you are tired

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by georgeakins: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
ufotty2001:
Atiku would have won this election if not for Peter obi.

Atiku should blame himself for his arrogance and inability to manage people.
He would have been president today.

He should just forget his presidential ambition.
Tinubu is too smart for him
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Tareq1105: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
sammytovic:
You go explain tire.

He doesn't owe you any explanation.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by BobbieZion(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
ElSudani:

The tendency to twist facts and tell obvious lies is one of the things I don't like about the Obidients.
We know what both Oba of Lagos and Tinubu said, the circumstances and we heard their explanations afterwards.
You can continue to slice and dice their words as you like, none of my business.

The tendency for APC supporters to blatantly lie while keeping a straight face is one of the most demonic tendencies I am yet to fathom..

Do you want me to send you the headlines and news with verified sources.
Or they where written by obedients too?
You people must think that we are fools....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo / Ambode Left Out As Sanwo-olu Reads Acceptance Speech (full Video) / Throwback Photo Of Niger State Governor, Sani Bello During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.