Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga (32976 Views)

Ex APC Chieftain Calls For Tinubu’s Removal As ECOWAS Chairman Over CSU Scandal / Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga / Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by firearcher: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
MatrixCircle:

Better let another Northerner continues since agbadorians United with fulani to prevent igbo Presidency, we are fully behind Atiku, let another Northerner continue if need be.

I see.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by RolexOfGeneva(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ttalk:
Atiku is a book that should not be read, a stillborn, an aborted dream, and a born failure whose destiny is bound to fail.

All of his political journey pointed to too many avoidable mistakes.

He chose to fight the wrong people.

Chooses the wrong time and has always made the wrong decision.

It is rumored he slept with the wrong gender and traveled at the wrong time to the wrong places.

He fights his best friends and keeps his staunch enemy.

Make Atiku a general, and he would destroy his battalion with stray bullets, an Atiku as a pilot, and expect a crashed plane.

Atiku's too many poor decisions are a red flag for a sane mind. He alone should pursue his lost battle
All these long epistle simply because he's pressing your oga's neck angry . You never start to write. You go write taya.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Exceed15: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Strong man. Tinubu nightmare.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Gajagojo: 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

Instead make Fulanis continue ruling.
You said that before the election

Your words are impotent and flaccid like spaghetti
Of no effect whatsoever

Iyeboes are not as important as they think they are
In the last 3 presidential elections Iyboes have backed losers which means they are no more relevant than any other minority group in terms of impact

You don't need their vote to become president

Tinubu knew this and only campaigned in the SE for public appearance
On the other hand no one has become president since 2000 without winning the SW

1 Like

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by 7demons: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gajagojo:
You said that before the election

Your words are impotent and flaccid like spaghetti
Of no effect whatsoever

Iyeboes are not as important as they think they are
In the last 3 presidential elections Iyboes have backed losers which means they are no more relevant than any other minority group in terms of impact

You don't need their vote to become president

Tinubu knew this and only campaigned in the SE for public appearance
On the other hand no one has become president since 2000 without winning the SW
Absolute Bladderdash!!
Dumb in the trash can were it belongs 🗑
If you like listen: Your Bulaba Drug Sniffer won't complete this year in office.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by honeyB2018: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ttalk:
Atiku is a book that should not be read, a stillborn, an aborted dream, and a born failure whose destiny is bound to fail.

It is rumored he slept with the wrong gender and traveled at the wrong time to the wrong places.

Make Atiku a general, and he would destroy his battalion with stray bullets, an Atiku as a pilot, and expect a crashed plane.

Atiku's too many poor decisions are a red flag for a sane mind. He alone should pursue his lost battle

All of the above because he chose to expose the ills and continue with the fight that Gani Fawehimi had started about 23yrs ago?
Generation next, will be grateful to Atiku for standing to be counted when others have chickened out..
The fight is what it. Enough of hide and seek.
If not for an Atiku, who would have known, that a man said he attended a Government College Lagos, in 1970, when the college wasn't in existence. What do you call that? You are proud having such a man as your leader.
We must apologize to Mmesoma Ejikeme, if not, it will never be well with anyone, who stood against her then, but refused to speak now.

Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Ttalk: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

Bro, you dey mind that foòl?
No they want to be rotating power among themselves and think the SE are mumu people? Na only dem deserve national cake, others are 3rd and 4th class citizens?
If igbo man cannot be the president of this country let the country disintegrate after all its supposed to be the turn of SE if we should go by the indices of federal character here:
Obasanjo - SW
Yar' Adua - North West
Goodluck - South South
Buhari - North East.
Where are the igbos in this equation? Are we not part of the country? I was being a Pan African and a Pan Nigeria but let's tell ourselves the truth, if we want a true nation and a true democracy, we should do what is right or else We will trouble this country and shake it to its knees and disemble this contraception call a country. And I'm giving myself up100% for it.

Go and wear suicide bomb
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Ttalk: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
blackslayer:

Good point! But what does this have to do with the fact that Tinubu submitted a forged diploma to INEC?

I might be missing the connection and this is why I ask. Please educate me I am a bit sarcastic but ignore my sarcasm!

Seriously, it's not all battles you. should fight, a sane mind chooses his fight and there's always time to sheath the sword especially if the journey is toward armageddon.
Atiku is pursuing a lost battle because SC cannot entertain a new plea. To what end is his US court case that upheld Tinubu as a graduate of CSU?
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Gajagojo: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

Absolute Bladderdash!!
If you like listen: Your Bulaba Drug Sniffer won't complete this year in office.
Impotent bitterness
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Gajagojo: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
7demons:

No they want to be rotating power among themselves and think the SE are mumu people? Na only dem deserve national cake, others are 3rd and 4th class citizens?
If igbo man cannot be the president of this country let the country disintegrate after all its supposed to be the turn of SE if we should go by the indices of federal character here:
Obasanjo - SW
Yar' Adua - North West
Goodluck - South South
Buhari - North East.
Where are the igbos in this equation? Are we not part of the country? I was being a Pan African and a Pan Nigeria but let's tell ourselves the truth, if we want a true nation and a true democracy, we should do what is right or else We will trouble this country and shake it to its knees and disemble this contraception call a country. And I'm giving myself up100% for it.
Iboes are not as relevant as they think they are
THEIR votes have not made any difference to who becomes president for a long time

Ibo pride does not allow them to face reality
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Easylife1234: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Okay
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by sweetrace(f): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ttalk:

Do you know him personally? You are a horrible creature for calling a living being a stillborn and all those terrible names you called someone because of politics.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by RushManni: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ttalk:

The street you are referring is in SE and would only be in your family compound

Guy, how do u imagine, even in your wildest dream that there wouldn't be revolution someday in this country ?

Na WA for you.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Dicoomoba: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
ElSudani:

May I remind you Tinubu is still in Aso rock?

Who's the president of Nigeria ?. 😂
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by patrickcollins: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
killsmith:
Welcome back, Atiku the Ultimate neck presser.
Atiku should not have fought his friend president Tinubu because they share same personality
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by 7demons: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gajagojo:

Iboes are not as relevant as they think they are
THEIR votes have not made any difference to who becomes president for a long time

Ibo pride does not allow them to face reality
Na that pride go disintegrate Nigeria and sooner than later it will happen, you can go with Tinubu to rule over your empty, barren, unproductive lands. Fools everywhere.
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by caracas: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2023
ElSudani:

He will not be nominated....You were wrong.
He cannot win.......You were wrong
He will not be sworn in.....You were wrong
He will lose at PEPC.....You were wrong
He will lose in Chicago......You were wrong
What did you ever get right?
Almost all
He was never nominated.. he was selected
He never won the election …. Inec rigged the election for him
He dint win at the pepc… He bought the judgement
He lost woefully at Chicago….Which will eventually make him lose at the Supreme Court..
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Alexiiydon: 10:03am On Apr 07
7demons:

Absolute Bladderdash!!
you’re just stupid more than I thought
Re: Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga by Alexiiydon: 10:09am On Apr 07
7demons:

Obasanjo - SW
Yar' Adua - North West
Goodluck - South South
Buhari - North East.
am now sure you’re not living in Lagos,kaduna or Benin....you live in either Enugu or anambra I just fear for your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu At The 8th Day Fidau Prayers For Late Alafin Of Oyo / Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige / Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar At Eid Prayer In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.