Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now (46429 Views)

Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by sirchim(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
naso na🤣, him dey draw like okro, anywhere bele face.
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Germi9: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Even Reno takes bribe grin
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Stanbeto: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Reno Omokri Don't For that Internet Never forgets
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by omoadeleye(m): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Reno had never gone back to his statements.

He was once perturbed about the educational background like other headless Nigerian mobs, but he had to satisfy his inquisitive by visiting CSU and now that he got what he wants, so why should he keep lying?

And he had never for once claimed that Tinubu wasn't a drug lord,

So Reni us always clear.

You dumbass should work on your comprehension issues.
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Foodhub2023: 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
NJV:
That Reno guy is really shameless.
Asin pls tell me another word outside shameless so i can use for the idiots call reno.... Full of double face n standard you don't tell where he belong
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Bigmouth3: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:
Be careful what you post online guys

Internet doesn't forget
I remember few years ago when I highly respected the person called reno.
When I discovered that he was just another political riff raff like ffk , my respect disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by kk2027: 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Bigmouth3:

I remember few years ago when I highly respected the person called reno.
When I discovered that he was just another political riff raff like ffk , my respect disappeared.

I tell you
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by TruthsFM: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
When he start to lied, then I know vividly that he will never go far in Nigeria politics. Now he has been bursted into several occasions. Reno is another ffk in disguise. No one take him serious at all.
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by HNICEARTH: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
Reno nah fair weather.
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Ogiame: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Goodlady:

Iya e olosho, dirty Warri boy drinking creek water.
If you provoke me, I will show you your mom's sextape with me. Don't push me. grin
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Blackstone01(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Reno is a confused man... he has no direction like FFK
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by NairaMaster1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
This period Reno was the pride of some people, they love the ways he was hitting tinubu left, right and center.Reno the weather man

And he's now your hero. Beware of dogs. Who's a dog? The dog has gone back to it's vomit.
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Mcreloaded(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Depriest2020:
That's his trade mark. His agreement with Atiku has expired, it was meant to last just for the election period, he's a free agent now looking for a new team to work. He once had a stint with Peter Obi group, but was relieved of his services before the election without renewal, it hurt him so much that he vowed Peter Obi would never be president as long as his alive. I don't know why Tinubu team decided to bring him onboard, after all the negative things he said about Tinubu.

If the bolded is true then what Jagaban did was to bring his enemy closer as the saying goes

Bring your friends close and your enemies closer so you can treat the matter very easily when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Emco1: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cheesy fl@theads are dumb upstairs grin
How??
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Moneyyman: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
If you still trust politicians or any human, then your situation dey God hand!
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by yomiracles: 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Politicians often speak with a double-edged tongue.
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Babastrong(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=Felix6 post=126205870]If Reno na female ehn, him for hold Guinness word record for ashawo work. Only her for dey knack like 150 men a day. [what
your
saviour(OBI)
would
be?
from
APGA
to
PDP
to
LP.]
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by NOwazobia: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Only those with a dysfunctional brain follows and take Reno seriouse.

Keyamo is his brother
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by BigBizzy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Clear indication, Reno was paid
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by nairamaniac: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
Reno is a useless, shameless, directionless blogger who president Jonathan picked from diaspora gutter and made presidential adviser. Useless fool

He was never a presidential adviser.

He only handled Jonathan's social network pages.
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Snakedoctor1: 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Internet doesn't forget

I blame people that take serious things coming from Omokri and FFK, bunch of sensational media hypocrites
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Fujiyama: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
zoghys:
The truth is that PBAT is been realistic with the present economic woes of the country and facing it frontally. We're are in need problem economically and he is the only president in a long time to have the balls to challenge the statusquo, and that doesn't mean his without blemish but yes he's working hard to correct the rot in the system.

^^^
No.

He was APC's "national leader" for 8 long years. He backed Buhari from "beginning to end" and from "top to bottom" during Buhari's senseless misrule. He was one of those who created the many problems we now have. Why would anyone with a brain believe he has the solutions - when he has never for once admitted that his party failed Nigerians big time? It isn't possible for BAT to fix Nigeria. It isn't possible! No one man can - and he doesn't even know it isn't a job for one man.

It shouldn't surprise anyone that he is lumbering from one policy misadventure to the other so early in the game. He will fail like the others before him and when he is done, Nigerians will eventually move on to the next failed leader yet again...until we learn how to choose leaders at all levels (and not just the president) who will truly reform and restructure this country.
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
When he was been used by Obi but changed when Obi didn't operate his Twitter handle again.
He his on his own.
Jagaban for life.
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by joba4luv: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
This period Reno was the pride of some people, they love the ways he was hitting tinubu left, right and center.Reno the weather man
Reno Omokiri is a fool who think other Nigerians are like. He forgot that all his twit are stores and shall be releasing to the public one by one. After the fool have received #100m bribe from APC he now trying to change his tune in favour of the useless party which is too late for the fool and stupid old thief

1 Like

Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Lagyaovye33: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
You de mind Reno. I don't take that one serious. For him mind now he is supporting tinubu to frustrate obi not knowing he is shaming his master atiku. I don't take Reno's words again.
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Diego35M: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
kk2027:

Internet doesn't forget
iru abuo
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Halo22: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
No need emphasizing much on Reno, cos he is already irrelevant. At a point when he thought nobody was giving him attention, he lied of being a Pastor so as to generate more traffic but unfortunately like his brother FFK, he had been relegated to nothing. So worry no more about the senseless Niggy.

1 Like

Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by Emola12(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Reno is the real anywhere Belle face human being on the planet argue with your IQ
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
joba4luv:

Reno Omokiri is a fool who think other Nigerians are like. He forgot that all his twit are stores and shall be releasing to the public one by one. After the fool have received #100m bribe from APC he now trying to change his tune in favour of the useless party which is too late for the fool and stupid old thief

I put it to you did where you there and prove that he was given bribe, Reno was only trying to be factual about his finds and not hiding behind a finger
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
NairaMaster1:

And he's now your hero. Beware of dogs. Who's a dog? The dog has gone back to it's vomit.

He has never be my hero and he is not going to be one , you were singing his praise when he was hitting others years ago it your turn now take the smatch
Re: Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now by LOVEGINO(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
AlabiKILLER2021:

You think he cares

He's a hustler

aswear. I fear anyhuman wey no fear politiftians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / EFCC Raids The Residence Of George Turnah, Goodluck Jonathan's Godson (Pics) / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Dickson's Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.