Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? (63858 Views)

Abuja Greenery Foreign Residence And Poor Neighborhood | Drone Shot Of Abuja / How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? / Onikan, Lagos Is The 3rd Coolest Neighborhood In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:55am On Oct 05, 2023
While in Brazil, I once stayed in a Favela, that is what they call their ghetto there.

Favela is actually the name of a tree that grows on the hill where they built houses, and over time they started called houses built on a hill in similar fashion a Favela.

One day I decided to film my journey while I walked through the favela I was staying. It was a mistake and I will never do it again.

In the favelas, there are always drug dealers, and if they think you are an undercover cop, they can easily take action and get rid of you. So walk around with a camera was a dumb move on my part.

Someone approached me about it, he was not happy, and he explained to me and everything was cool after. I stopped recording right away.

Which neighborhood in which country did you go?

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by cucumbar: 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
While in Brazil, I once stayed in a Favela, that is what they call their ghetto there.

Favela is actually the name of a tree that grows on the hill where they built houses, and over time they started called houses built on a hill in similar fashion a Favela.

One day I decided to film my journey while I walked through the favela I was staying. It was a mistake and I will never do it again.

In the favelas, there are always drug dealers, and if they think you are an undercover cop, they can easily take action and get rid of you. So walk around with a camera was a dumb move on my part.

Someone approached me about it, he was not happy, and he explained to me and everything was cool after. I stopped recording right away.

Which neighborhood in which country did you go?
so these fine fine girls na ghetto girls? me I've been to Soweto.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
What was your experience like in Soweto?

cucumbar:

1 Like

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by Brendaniel: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
It is well....
Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by Omoawoke: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
Brazil get sexy girls

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by odemeetu1: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
Omo
Thank God you took the warning..

Meanwhile...

Are you a Nigerian

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by callmevirus(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

5 Likes

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by Maj196(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Brazil is a shithole, nothing special

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by layuns(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
Crazy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by jjbest123(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2023
A country I will love to visit during wifey pregnant time.

She will deliver in this country,if I am yet to be in Malta by then.

So help me God.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by Eagle360(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ghetto everywhere

2 Shares

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by eraly(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Brazil....
Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by Tjra: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Favela

Their gangsters no get Joy at all.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
grin
Na wa for you op..

Well,as for those of us wey dem born and brought up for Ughelli and warri,we don already dey used to the everyday ghetto lifestyle......... Everyday na ruggedity pro max....... That's one reason why the street credibility wey I gain from my ghetto street really helped me to escape so many attacks way back in school......

Las las na who loose-guard nai lose.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by aylagos(m): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Vfd
Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by callmevirus(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
What was your experience like in Soweto?

Hmmmm Soweto, South Africa is a dangerous place

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by Kaybaba5(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ghetto indeed
Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by TundeEdnut35(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
cucumbar:
Soweto is a dangerous enclave with myriad gangsters, kleptomaniacs, psychopaths, miscreants and drug peddlers.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by Kingluqman(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
This is a beautiful ghetto grin

Dey even get tarred road, no open defecation lol

Dey Play

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by donziller(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
God save u
Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by Watoni2T(m): 6:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
Beautiful ladies

1 Like

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by StraightGaay: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
To Fu. .ck Brazilian babe just dey hungry me.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by Nairobi37: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Interesting
Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by Treasure17(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Beautiful. I need one babe from Brazil.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by illicit(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Let me know if u have been to Akrabata in Modakeke

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by TundeEdnut35(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
callmevirus:

Hmmmm Soweto, South Africa is a dangerous place
my cousin was almost shot dead in Soweto, he went there for outreach so hoodlums accosted him to remove his chain and wristwatch as he was pretending to handover the items to them he zoomed off the chased after his car shot his car thank God he was able to escape, God saved him that day

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by inoki247: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lol try Pritoria SA....

4 Likes

Re: Ever Been To A Poor Neighborhood Overseas? by CoronaVirusPro: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Is Brazil a free-carry country?

Also, how would you rate the quality of their cocaine?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) / Lion Attacks & Kills An Antelope While Tourists Watch From Their Cars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.