Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos (2340 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:36am On Oct 05, 2023
I know some of you must be wondering why I tackle Tinubu at any given opportunity on here and why 85% of my comment on nairaland has been about exposing the criminal and dirty past of your so called illegitimate president .

See, I can smell a criminal from afar . I've been following the activities of Tinubu when he was governor of Lagos , man is so full of shiit who takes glory of other people's sweat.

He claimed that he developed Lagos but the real owners will tell you that Alhaji Lateef jakande, a former governor of Lagos before Tinubu made Lagos what it is today not Tinubu.

Tinubu is originally from Osun state, he migrated to Lagos like every other person from the north and south east in Lagos to hustle, then his real names aren't even Bola Ahmed Tinubu, his real names were Amoda Sangodele. The name Tinubu came about after the real Tinubu family adopted him so he started calling himself Tinubu.

80% of the people you see supporting Tinubu today aren't even true indigine of Lagos , they are people from Osun state and Ogun state.

Tinubu certificate has been proven to be fake by the Chicago state university. So I want to ask, Is this not a big disgrace to all Nigerians wether you voted for this criminal or not??

Do you all know the implications of this to all Nigerians? It will make any foreign schools or companies to trust our documents.
some people will be denied admission and employments in foreign countries because our documents can no longer be trusted.

My fellow sane Nigerians, I've been vindicated. The truth is finally out . Tinubu isn't only a drug baron, he's been proven to be a certificate forger.

A drug baron can never be responsible.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

PrinceOfLagos

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by jahsharon: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2023
Una go Explain Tire, because No Evidence.

Cry, weep, wail. Losers are known for that. We cannot humiliate you from Nigeria to American Courts, and ask you not to cry, that will be animal cruelty. So, cry very well

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2023
Same Tinubu dat swore under oat dat he went to Chicago univ. The lies went on until fawehinmi decided to puncture his lifelong lies. Same criminal said he attended pry & sec. schs until ppl bursted his lies. What a serial forger.

Dey play. Goose chase ko, chicken chase.

Werey even called himself CPU 😂

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2023
jahsharon:
Una go Explain Tire, because No Evidence.

Cry, weep, wail. Losers are known for that. We cannot humiliate you from Nigeria to American Courts, and ask you not to cry, that will be animal cruelty. So, cry very well

See the Osun state people that I talked about

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 05, 2023
What was tinubu thinking before he started all this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2023
Faithful0:

He thought it was gonna be business as usual .

He forgot that Atiku know all his dirty secrets

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Zxcvbnmghtr: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2023
grin

Another lamba grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He thought it was gonna be business as usual .

He forgot that Atiku know all his dirty secrets

Nah
That's not gonna work anymore for him

4 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Dpen11(f): 6:42am On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu how is the forgery going?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Tinubu have given Nigeria and Nigerians another bad image globally

11 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by accordadoga30(f): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2023
hehehe

When will these third-class citizens stop wailing?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by victorclean(f): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2023
You are truly vindicated.

PrinceOfLagos:
I know some of you must be wondering why I tackle Tinubu at any given opportunity on here and why 85% of my comment on nairaland has been about exposing the criminal and dirty past of your so called illegitimate president .

See, I can smell a criminal from afar . I've been following the activities of Tinubu when he was governor of Lagos , man is so full of shiit who takes glory of other people's sweat.

He claimed that he developed Lagos but the real owners will tell you that Alhaji Lateef jakande, a former governor of Lagos before Tinubu made Lagos what it is today not Tinubu.

Tinubu is originally from Osun state, he migrated to Lagos like every other person from the north and south east in Lagos to hustle, then his real names aren't even Bola Ahmed Tinubu, his real names were Amoda Sangodele. The name Tinubu came about after the real Tinubu family adopted him so he started calling himself Tinubu.

80% of the people you see supporting Tinubu today aren't even true indigine of Lagos , they are people from Osun state and Ogun state.

Tinubu certificate has been proven to be fake by the Chicago state university. So I want to ask, Is this not a big disgrace to all Nigerians wether you voted for this criminal or not??

Do you all know the implications of this to all Nigerians? It will make any foreign schools or companies to trust our documents.
some people will be denied admission and employments in foreign countries because our documents can no longer be trusted.

My fellow sane Nigerians, I've been vindicated. The truth is finally out . Tinubu isn't only a drug baron, he's been proven to be a certificate forger.

PrinceOfLagos

8 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by legitnow1: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2023
TINUBU IS A FRAUDSTAR, IDENTITY THIEF, DRUG LORD, ELECTION THIEF, TREASURY LOOTER, LIAR, ADULTERER, FORNICATOR, MURDERER AND THE SCUM OF THE EARTH.

SCUM BAG

9 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by DMerciful(m): 7:10am On Oct 05, 2023
Impunity!

He could have done a six months course btw 2007 and 2022 like Adeleke did but he is overconfident that he can get away with anything
Faithful0:

3 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Impunity!

He could have done a six months course btw 2007 and 2022 like Adeleke did but he is overconfident that he can get away with anything

He think say he dey wise

3 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2023
Imagine our treasury in the hands of a drug baron

Chei

5 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Cooletempa: 7:21am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

grin grin grin

PrinceOfLagos

Your tears are so sweet…….lagos is south west.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2023
Cooletempa:

Your tears are so sweet…….lagos is south west.
When filling a document, do you write south west as your state of Origin?

Osun state man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Afamed: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2023
Zomb+-s no dey tire.

From 25% compulsory imagery vote in FCT to Tinubu certificate.

We go continue to give una unending assignments

As una no want use una sense so, we go dey use una sense for una

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2023
Afamed:
Zomb+-s no dey tire.

From 25% compulsory imagery vote in FCT to Fake certificate.

We go continue to give una unending assignments

Abi na we dey give you assignment.

You've spent over 48hrs on Nairaland defending a drug baron and certificate criminal because if you don't , Your N30K stipend won't be paid this month 😂

You go defend rubbish tire

6 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Cooletempa: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2023
wink
PrinceOfLagos:

When filling a document, do you write south west as your state of Origin?

Osun state man

No….I write Abakaliki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Afamed: 7:25am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Abi na we dey give you assignment.

You've spent over 48hrs on Nairaland defending a drug baron and certificate criminal because if you don't , Your N30K stipend won't be paid this month 😂

You go defend rubbish tire

Plenty official assignment dis morning.
Sorry lad, no time to engage sombi_+s

10 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2023
Afamed:

Plenty official assignment dis morning.
Sorry lad, no time to engage sombi_+s
Which official assignment?

You called defending Thiefnibu an official assignment ontop N30K take home ?

Guy, you need a better job

6 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Raskimonojendor: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2023
Wailing wailer that is full of shit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Wailing wailer that is full of shit.

Rasky, how far na

4 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Raskimonojendor: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Rasky, how far na
This below is what is far 👇.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:32am On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

when will you stop posting fake documents ?

You even watermark the useless document with Tinubu picture and the other guy ?

How old are you again hmm

5 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Afamed: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Don't waste your time with that nonentity/ half-baked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Raskimonojendor: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
when will you stop posting fake documents ?

You even watermark the useless document with Tinubu picture and the other guy ?

How old are you again hmm
If you can't see that it's the deposition transcript in a friendlier format to read, then I can't help you.

You are still in denial stage. Get well soon princeofowerri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Raskimonojendor: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2023
Afamed:

Don't waste your time with that nonentity
Thank you. I won't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

If you can't see that it's the deposition transcript in a friendlier format to read, then I can't help you.

You are still in denial stage. Get well soon princeofowerri.

1 Like

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Finestgurlie(f): 7:52am On Oct 05, 2023
yes ooo
prince of Lagos
the nemesis of Corrinthians omenka
the nightmare of Moh247 Cruise777 Bliss62 Curse777 etc

ride of the only prince of lasgidi

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Wins South Carolina - What Does This Tell Us About Obama's Strenght / Still On Igbo And Yoruba / What Is The "nigerian Factor"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.