Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos (2328 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2023
Finestgurlie:
yes ooo
prince of Lagos
the nemesis of Corrinthians omenka
the nightmare of Moh247 Cruise777 Bliss62 Curse777 etc

ride of the only prince of lasgidi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by ayokellany: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2023
You are just a foolish Igbo that nobody should pay any attention

[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=126207969][/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Killerofpigs: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2023
@princeoflagos...

Nairaland investigative journalist.
Killer of Agbado pig mizcreants
Exposer of dirty Agbado drug lord.

Well done my Prince

1 Like

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
@princeoflagos...

Nairaland investigative journalist.
Killer of Agbado pig mizcreants
Exposer of dirty Agbado drug lord.

Well done my Prince

Thank you thank you

3 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by press9jatv: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
I know some of you must be wondering why I tackle Tinubu at any given opportunity on here and why 85% of my comment on nairaland has been about exposing the criminal and dirty past of your so called illegitimate president .

See, I can smell a criminal from afar . I've been following the activities of Tinubu when he was governor of Lagos , man is so full of shiit who takes glory of other people's sweat.

He claimed that he developed Lagos but the real owners will tell you that Alhaji Lateef jakande, a former governor of Lagos before Tinubu made Lagos what it is today not Tinubu.

Tinubu is originally from Osun state, he migrated to Lagos like every other person from the north and south east in Lagos to hustle, then his real names aren't even Bola Ahmed Tinubu, his real names were Amoda Sangodele. The name Tinubu came about after the real Tinubu family adopted him so he started calling himself Tinubu.

80% of the people you see supporting Tinubu today aren't even true indigine of Lagos , they are people from Osun state and Ogun state.

Tinubu certificate has been proven to be fake by the Chicago state university. So I want to ask, Is this not a big disgrace to all Nigerians wether you voted for this criminal or not??

Do you all know the implications of this to all Nigerians? It will make any foreign schools or companies to trust our documents.
some people will be denied admission and employments in foreign countries because our documents can no longer be trusted.

My fellow sane Nigerians, I've been vindicated. The truth is finally out . Tinubu isn't only a drug baron, he's been proven to be a certificate forger.

A drug baron can never be responsible.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

PrinceOfLagos
you won no be small

2 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Killerofpigs: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2023
I don't know why PIGs always cry. Stop crying bro.

ayokellany:
You are just a foolish Igbo that nobody should pay any attention

1 Like

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by ElSudani: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2023
And they continue to labor in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2023
Imagine our CBN in the hands of a dirty character like Tinubu

Chei

2 Likes

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Sharpsharp00123: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

See the Osun state people that I talked about
y don’t u go n win omokri 100 million instead of all these shalaye

1 Like

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by ayokellany: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2023
But your Igbo father is the pig πŸ– You should ask your ipob lord n saviour Kanu. He declared your Igbo father as such.

Killerofpigs:
I don't know why PIGs always cry. Stop crying bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Killerofpigs: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2023
And truly they answer in the OINKing pattern...

Keep Oinking and grunting..una don CAST

ayokellany:
But your Igbo father is the pig πŸ– You should have your ipob lord n saviour Kanu. He declared your Igbo father as such.

1 Like

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Killerofpigs: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2023
It's a disaster... cheesy

PrinceOfLagos:

Chei
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2023
Killerofpigs:
And truly they answer in the OINKing pattern...

Keep Oinking and grunting..una don CAST

big casting

1 Like

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by favor914: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2023
Finestgurlie:
yes ooo
prince of Lagos

ride of the only prince of lasgidi
Irrelevant Shameless Empty Barrel Thing.
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by favor914: 10:39am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Chei
Who force you remain for Nigeria, you fit relocate go Ghana go join Hundeyin?
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2023
favor914:
Who force you remain for Nigeria, you fit relocate go Ghana go join Hundeyin?
Why the matter come dey pain you like dis
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by famology(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2023
U go cry tire
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu have given Nigeria and Nigerians another bad image globally

Okay so he actually did graduate from that school

Thought they said he never went

Tell us where the bad image is coming from cause i havent seen anything of such on CNN or BBC this morning

or u mean normal obidients beer parlor gists? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Okay so he actually did graduate from that school

Thought they said he never went

Tell us where the bad image is coming from cause i havent seen anything of such on CNN or BBC this morning

or u mean normal obidients beer parlor gists? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
There are many Tinubus out there so it's even possible that the Tinubu that the CSU talked even may not even be the one in aso rock
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by yarimo(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2023
You must Deactivate your account as you promise, here you are again typing creating senseless thread shamelessly
PrinceOfLagos:
I know some of you must be wondering why I tackle Tinubu at any given opportunity on here and why 85% of my comment on nairaland has been about exposing the criminal and dirty past of your so called illegitimate president .

See, I can smell a criminal from afar . I've been following the activities of Tinubu when he was governor of Lagos , man is so full of shiit who takes glory of other people's sweat.

He claimed that he developed Lagos but the real owners will tell you that Alhaji Lateef jakande, a former governor of Lagos before Tinubu made Lagos what it is today not Tinubu.

Tinubu is originally from Osun state, he migrated to Lagos like every other person from the north and south east in Lagos to hustle, then his real names aren't even Bola Ahmed Tinubu, his real names were Amoda Sangodele. The name Tinubu came about after the real Tinubu family adopted him so he started calling himself Tinubu.

80% of the people you see supporting Tinubu today aren't even true indigine of Lagos , they are people from Osun state and Ogun state.

Tinubu certificate has been proven to be fake by the Chicago state university. So I want to ask, Is this not a big disgrace to all Nigerians wether you voted for this criminal or not??

Do you all know the implications of this to all Nigerians? It will make any foreign schools or companies to trust our documents.
some people will be denied admission and employments in foreign countries because our documents can no longer be trusted.

My fellow sane Nigerians, I've been vindicated. The truth is finally out . Tinubu isn't only a drug baron, he's been proven to be a certificate forger.

A drug baron can never be responsible.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

PrinceOfLagos

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by leokid866: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Oga tender your balls to God first cause you swore by them that Tinubu will not get past the primaries but here we are today.....before you talk anything first tender tour balls 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Christistruth00: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2023
If you had deleted your account as you had promised we wouldn't need to reply your fake News

Fake News

Below is a Copy of the Chicago State University Diploma Replacement order form

It costs only $26.50 plus postage to replace a lost Certificate

Atiku's Case is going to receive such a heavy beating in the Supreme Court that he and his case would go down in infamous Judicial History

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Christistruth00: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2023
grin

Another Sponsored Fake News

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:
grin

You've been running from thread to thread kitikata defending the indefensible

Guy, rest na, see as you dey sweat πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Proudlyomonna: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Cooletempa:

Your tears are so sweet…….lagos is south west.

You are in sefai pain grin

Please answer the question.

When filling State of Origin in a document,do You write South West

Its no secret that the true owners and omo ibile of Lagos do not stand with You APC criminals from other States.

Even though I don't expect much from this case for I am aware that in this evil system of criminality We have created ,the highest bidder takes all but nothing changes the fact that tifnubu is a criminal one who swinged his way out of a drug case.
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Christistruth00: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You've been running from thread to thread kitikata defending the indefensible

Guy, rest na, see as you dey sweat πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚

That was how Ojukwu used lies and fake Propaganda to send 3 Million Precious Souls to their untimely graves

Ojukwu had no food.and he lied to his people that he was ready for War and couldn't be defeated

By the time his people discovered the Truth it was too late for 3 Million People

You are treading the same path with your lies and fake News
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Omoawoke2(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

If you can't see that it's the deposition transcript in a friendlier format to read, then I can't help you.

You are still in denial stage. Get well soon princeofowerri.

It is time to start ignoring princeoflagos.

If you know him offline you will pity him, he is a failure and he stinks. He has one terrible body odor like that so the only place he gets attention is nairaland.
He is just catching cruise here
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Cooletempa: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin
You are in sefai pain grin

Please answer the question.

When filling State of Origin in a document,do You write South West

Its no secret that the true owners and omo ibile of Lagos do not stand with You APC criminals from other States.

Even though I don't expect much from this case for I am aware that in this evil system of criminality We have created ,the highest bidder takes all but nothing changes the fact that tifnubu is a criminal one who swinged his way out of a drug case.

As I said, I always choose abakaliki otherwise aba. We plan on carry lagos on our Igbos into the sad east. Don’t you know?…
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:

It is time to start ignoring princeoflagos.

If you know him offline you will pity him, he is a failure and he stinks. He has one terrible body odor like that so the only place he gets attention is nairaland.
He is just catching cruise here
I wish you what you wish me for deflating your lying ass πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by GeneralPula: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Christistruth00:
grin

Another Sponsored Fake News

Read point 3.

" Chicago State University provided a Diploma to Bola Ahmed Tinubu and subsequently provided a certified (Official ) Copy of that Diploma
Both are valid and authentic Diploma's of Chicago State University "

The affidavit is still shocking them! This is why they ignored it totally and resulted to posting false images..
Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Antivirus92(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Faithful0:
What was tinubu thinking before he started all this
he thought he was dealing with his weak Yoruba people as usual.

1 Like

Re: Fake Certificate: I've Been Vindicated - Princeoflagos by Killerofpigs: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
So he knows Yoruba are Cowards!!!...Chineke!!!

Antivirus92:
he thought he was dealing with his weak Yoruba people as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Lokoja High Way Blocked By Army / Declassified U.s Documents Described Ojukwu As A Playboy, Igbos As Gifted, Aggre / Prediction Of The Next President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.