Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land (15732 Views)

Latest Epe Land For Sale / Epe Land For Sale #450k / Still Selling Plots Of Lands At Oloja Estate Agbowa Ikorodu Lagos.#700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by Officialpyper(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Eguns , David Hundeyin is egun and they are the real owners of Lagos .

No wonder he knows everything about Lagos and went on to say that Tinubu migrated to Lagos every the Hausas and Igbos

Ok

Okay
Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by crossbreedwears(m): 9:53am On Oct 05, 2023
Noted
Mynd44:

People in Ikorodu and Epe are Ijebus!!!!!

That is the issue.

The people in Isale Eko are not even the original settlers, they are mostly returnee slaves and those the whites took from various towns to Lagos Island.

Same for Ebute Metta
Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by Ewedegubbler: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2023
jonahhh:

You guys get poor families to sell their bungalow face me and face you for you guys and that’s making you happy and think you’re taking over lol... Weytin make we wey get acres talk . Yeast is empty and has nothing to offer that’s why no one is interested in buying but lands there, all of yeast are villages

Bungalow, duplex or empty land… we buy it all. U can Cry later

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by Goke7: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2023
djseanjohn77:

I am from Badagry, do you also understand that Hundeyin is not of Egun descent of Badgry but of Benin Republic? Hundeyin is not from Badagry-Lagos but from benin. Even his side of Benin Republic is more closer to Togo than Nigeria. If you have heard of python worshippers, that's where he originates from. They have a popular resort, where i spent my 2022 vacation when i visited Nigeria. He is one of those whose parents migrated to Badgary and overtime had forged different documents to claim they are from Badagry. That's why his parents are not known deep rooted in Badagry.
The good thing is, now that he has dual citizenship, he is claiming he is originally from Ouidah (pronounced Widah).

chai, can see clearly where the hate for Nigeria comes from, Dude is not one of us at all, it's better he's repatriated to Benin sef

4 Likes

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by omoiseselagba: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2023
crossbreedwears:
Ijebu people are not lagosian bro. They have been moving to Lagos and doing business here for so many years even before we were born. It doesn’t mean they are lagosian! Badagry, Isale Eko, Epe,some parts of Ikorodu and Ebute metta are real Lagosians.

Who is this one?

5 Likes

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by omoiseselagba: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:
Wow! Awujale has historical rights to large expanse of Lagos all the way from Ijebu. He never brags about owning Lagos. Rather, it's 2*2 kiosked petty traders from impoverished enclaves called region that do not let people rest after getting any small place

Epe, ikorodu,ibeju lekki,ajah are all ijebu land.

Those regions were cut out and added to lagon mainland and island to form Lagos state.

4 Likes

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by crossbreedwears(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2023
Your lordship
omoiseselagba:

Who is this one?
Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by LeopardX: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2023
crossbreedwears:
I've stated my facts which i can prove it again and again. If you claim Ijebus are Lagosians then Osibanjo, Pastor Adeboye and co are Lagosians
Exactly. It's just certain families from Ijebu with strong historical ties to what is now Lagos state that can be called Lagosian.

I'm Ilaje from Ondo state. I understand that certain Ilaje families (expressed by name) are certified Lagos indigenes. It doesn't mean that ALL peoples of Ilaje descent are automatically Lagos indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by dkidd: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2023
ednut1:
All those real estate companies selling 500k land have probably sold it to thousands of investors already. Otilo things 😭
Bro! Otilo 😢
Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by dkidd: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2023
Abagworo:

Is Egun a Yoruba or Fon group?
Interesting question 🧐
Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by Raf4: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

Bungalow, duplex or empty land… we buy it all. U can Cry later

Sorry, you're just a long-term tenant. It used to be for 99yrs but now just for 49yrs and the land reverts back to the original owners via Lagos state as the custodian.

4 Likes

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by dkidd: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2023
Raf4:

Sorry, you're just a long-term tenant. It used to be for 99yrs but now just for 49yrs and the land reverts back to the original owners via Lagos state as the custodian.
Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by dkidd: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2023
Raf4:

How do u mean pls?
Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by Blitzking: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2023
To buy land con dey fear person..ppl go just being fence land for epe put gate plant flower for front of gate divide land dey sell 15milliion naira per plot meanwhile for mind u Don become land owner..correct one chance.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by crossbreedwears(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2023
Noted
LeopardX:

Exactly. It's just certain families from Ijebu with strong historical ties to what is now Lagos state that can be called Lagosian.

I'm Ilaje from Ondo state. I understand that certain Ilaje families (expressed by name) are certified Lagos indigenes. It doesn't mean that ALL peoples of Ilaje descent are automatically Lagos indigenes.

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by Ykc2(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2023
This what is going on in lagos now any where non indigenes are buying many lands one hungry bale or one oba isiaka will head to court and claim that his family is the owner of the estate and judge will grant his request,igbo people make una open una eyes,na collabo

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by Raf4: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2023
dkidd:

How do u mean pls?

Don't worry, e go soon clear u.
Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by SonOfDSoil01: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2023
femisplash:
You're contradicting yourself, you said Ijebus are not Lagosian but Epe and Ikorodu are the real Lagosian. But you are ignorant of the fact that Epe, Ikorodu belongs to the Ijebus. If you're yoruba, it's a big shame to you but if you're ibo, i can't really blame you tho. Let me inform you that a Lagosian is different from Omo Eko, you may come from Anambra or Cameroon and claim being a Lagosian but an Omo Eko/Ibile are the owners of Lagos.
some of them know that, they are only being mischievous,let them write lagosian on their documents if ask there state of origin, las las everybody go bear hin papa name grin

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by Father4all: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:
When people in the know say over 85% of Lagos is owned by the Eguns, Aworis, Ijebu and Egbas, people who have no idea of history's position will be mentioning Lagos island.

And this is also why you can't say an Awori ma isn't a Lagosian or an Ijebu person isn't a Lagosian because the large expanse of the Lagos mainland used to be their "Aba" (Farmland) the only part of Lagos that was out are the VI And Lagos Island because Yorubas never liked the Ocean and stayed away from it.

But the rest of the Land, e get owner
you are saying rubbish
Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by Father4all: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Eguns , David Hundeyin is egun and they are the real owners of Lagos .

No wonder he knows everything about Lagos and went on to say that Tinubu migrated to Lagos every the Hausas and Igbos

Ok
Eguns are foreigners
Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by SonOfDSoil01: 11:58am On Oct 05, 2023
Raf4:

let the mofo keep deluding himself, I have never seen when people are so happy about buying land outside their cursed region,when the time comes let him carry it on is head and relocate to wherever jungle he came from. One thing is certain this country won’t hold for long and everyone will Bear is fathers name!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by SonOfDSoil01: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ykc2:
This what is going on in lagos now any where non indigenes are buying many lands one hungry bale or one oba isiaka will head court to claim that his family is the owner of the estate and judge will grant his request,igbo people make una open una eyes,na collabo
let them keep buying grin and chest beating on it, he go soon clear for there eyes. Make Una no go develop home grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by BabaRamota1980: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mynd44:
When people in the know say over 85% of Lagos is owned by the Eguns, Aworis, Ijebu and Egbas, people who have no idea of history's position will be mentioning Lagos island.

And this is also why you can't say an Awori ma isn't a Lagosian or an Ijebu person isn't a Lagosian because the large expanse of the Lagos mainland used to be their "Aba" (Farmland) the only part of Lagos that was out are the VI And Lagos Island because Yorubas never liked the Ocean and stayed away from it.

But the rest of the Land, e get owner

Yoruba never liked the ocean ke? grin
Olokun is celebrated in Lagos and Ife.

2 Likes

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by Ykc2(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
let them keep buying grin and chest beating on it, he go soon clear for there eyes. Make Una no go develop home grin
only that you may not be alive to inherit one those igbos abandoned properties ,I believe your still young hustle on your own
Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by SonOfDSoil01: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
>:
Ykc2:
only that you may not be alive to inherit one those igbos abandoned properties ,I believe your still young hustle on your own
I don’t need to inherit sh!t grin I have family estates both on island and mainland so why should I want to covet that? I will rather love to see it turned to an amusement park or a public building used for something more useful grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by dkidd: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Raf4:

Don't worry, e go soon clear u.
Simple question u can't answer as if I'm fighting u or the cause of ur problems. I have already seen what I need to see in the land use act. And it applies to every land owner. The law vests the ownership of all land in the country to the State Government so stop sounding as if it affects some certain group of people
Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by dkidd: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Yoruba never liked the ocean ke? grin
Olokun is celebrated in Lagos and Ife.

First picture that flashed my mind when I read his comment.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by FrontDev39: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thekaghan:
I just pity those already in the net of Epe real estate scammers 😀
MAN... YOU just said what came to my mind lol...

1 Like

Re: Court Declares Awujale, Oloja Rightful Owners Of Disputed Epe Land by Ykc2(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
>:I don’t need to inherit sh!t grin I have family estates both on island and mainland so why should I want to covet that? I will rather love to see it turned to an amusement park or a public building used for something more useful grin
ok that good of you,but you know every building at ozumba mbadiwe is owned by my father ,when he bought it your father is still at ogbomosho ,Queen's drive ikoyi is almost owned be ojukwu's father ,no be today igbo people like better area ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

F.c.t( Abuja). Availability Of Direct Government Allocation / Plateau Government Begins Demolition Of Substandard Buildings In Jos (PHOTOS) / Illegal Structures At Oke Afa Demolished By Lagos State Government (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.