Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun (39063 Views)

Man Kills Wife With machete In Ondo 'Thinking She Was A Goat' / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman / Wife Of Airforce Commodore Attacks Soldier With Machete In Port-Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by DaveHarry(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Supposed to be sentenced and hanged immediately, but we know the law and her legal concubines
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by ALFADOS(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
Evil Child, kpurumiri at work
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by ufuosman(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by Ikpunnegi01: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
Oluwale people = Ronu Vag#bond !
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by Uncletony(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Yaribanza on da beat!
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by clockwisereport: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
We see the work the mods did here.

I hope they will replicate it when it happens in the other part of the country.

Tribalism started in nairaland
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by frankyychiji(f): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wahala grin

You yellows! grin
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by BloomingDale(f): 1:16am On Oct 06, 2023
When I tell African women to practice selective breeding, they think I’m joking. White women are already doing it. They’ve been woke since. They know we need to stop having so many children, especially male children to reset the world and get rid of as much men as we can, but the African woman is still borning like a pig.

Hope the fate of this old mama will not visit you since you refused to listen. Imagine your degenerate sons cutting off that your sharp tongue and poking out those your eyes.

Imagine this world free of as much men as we can manage. No wars, hardly any crime etc. A utopia world. That is how heaven will look like.
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by indigenous234(f): 1:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Na them...........skull miners. Nothing new here
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by fineberry(m): 3:50am On Oct 06, 2023
Train your child in the way of the Lord, when he is old he will not depart from it. He wasn't well trained.
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by fineberry(m): 3:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Authoreety:
They have turned it to a tribal war forgetting that this kind of crimes knows no tribe.

our judiciary in Nigeria need to sit up and Accord justice due to this crimes asap
exactly.... capital crime, capital punishment.

1 Like

Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by sandygechy(f): 4:35am On Oct 06, 2023
EVIL SON!!!
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by taylandtea: 5:20am On Oct 06, 2023
Faithful0:
Very heartless

Very very
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by Major1984(m): 5:58am On Oct 06, 2023
He must be a cultist
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by clinician2x: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2023
Ogun state really need to declare a state of emergency
Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by Proudlyomonna: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2023
Uncletony:
Yaribanza on da beat!

Crime knows no tribal bound.

Shun senseless tribal hate and bigotry.

Re: Son Cuts Off Mother’s Hands With Machete In Ogun by callmemakaveli: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
@Aflick a.k.a Damilola Popoola (Real Names) initiated a chargeback on Paypal funds two days after I sent him naira, and scammed me of $450 last year around June. I made a report here on Nairaland about it, and his details added to the Scam list.

I was surfing through the business section one afternoon, I came across a recent post the thief made inorder to lure innocent victims. I had to raise awareness, and warn others.

I believe the thief @Aflick got angry and retaliated with false allegation.

@Aflick a.k.a Damilola Popoola is crook and a petty thief

A simple search on his Moniker @Aflick and phone numbers: +79588387937, 08024025436.will expose the thief @Aflick.[/b]

MODIFIED:

Below are links of when I first called him out here;

https://www.nairaland.com/1815334/list-verified-scammers-nairaland/4#116379668

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/159#115283358

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How 'One Million Boys' Killed Man During Elections In Ibadan. Graphic Photos / Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan / Thieves Who Stole Motorcycle In Church In Anambra Beaten By Mob (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.