Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi (25048 Views)

Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi / Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by fulladder: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
I learnt this man is a prof

Omo...he is very much daft

CSU claimed third party vendors can help create a replacement certificate, so if BAT actually got it through that means, hows that a case of forgery?

I just recently started following this event and it is quite unfortunate that people, in a way to show support can twist narratives.

I ask you now. What is the meaning of a third party vendor? CSU’s third party vendor provide services on behalf of CSU and these vendors are known to CSU. So if CSU says they do not know where BAT got his replacement certificate from, it only means that CSU has contacted all her vendors and none of them claimed to have provided such service of certificate insurance to BAT, hence can be argued rightly as being forged.

I don’t care who wins in court however let us argue objectively so the younger ones can learn from events.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by KanwuliaExtra: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
-Criminal childhood and genealogy.
-Criminal primary and secondary(GCL/GCI) school education.
-Criminal Richard Daley College and CSU/Univ.of Chicago records.
-Criminal INEC records in 1999 for Gubernatorial election.
-Criminal Alpha-Beta and election eve voters bribe bullion vans.
-Criminal theft of Donald Duke's childhood picture identity and shamelessly possessing same.
-Criminal submission of forged CSU diploma certificate and identity theft in 2023.
-Criminal manipulations of the 2023 presidential election in connivance with INEC, security agencies etc

Only ONE MAN?😲
And he had DA NEEEERVE to contest elections in Nigeria shouting “EMILOKWN”?

E nor go die beta walahi!😠
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Gossiphub: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
yemex04:

Very funny & daft people everywhere..How can one forge what you have.

The original certificate is still uncollected in CSU.

Go and read the deposition
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by bdon123(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
If it has been established that I graduated from a school why would I forge its certificate?

It's not making sense
Yea its still forgery.As long as d cert did not emanate frm s university.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by zomby(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
frankyychiji:
Oga Wake up!

You are in Nigeria.

Yeah, I know... Nigerians need to get themselves together.
How come all these overwhelming senseless requirements have not solved our corruption or 419 issues? Maybe its a great idea to change our method of operation.
Why asked for a certificate copy that could be forged when you could have asked for an official transcript? Yes, we have brain, we just don't use it to think in this country; everybody sleeps and faces the same wrong direction.

An official transcript would have prevented this issue, as it is a serious crime to forge an official transcript.

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s transcript:

https://www.scribd.com/document/675598283/Certified-Deposition-Transcript
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Suntzung: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
linearity:

His attendance and graduation can be nullified.

Look at the results he or is it she used to gain admission into CSU that one is also forged.

It belongs to a female and the Social Security Number on that document was issued in Virginia in 1976.

If you use a fake WAEC result or the result of someone else to gain admission into a University and you are now a Professor, you will lose all your academic qualifications and degrees even if that was discovered 50 years later.

So his CSU results and transcripts are null and void.
shocked May be there is pending issues regarding his proper graduation from CSU and hence no certificate was issued at all and hence the third party Saga

Actually something big and fishy is on stake.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Gossiphub: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
modernWays:

They are all pay agents or speaking with sentiments.

A wise person will never say someone genuinely attended a school but decided to forge his certificate. Even if he does, it must be out of ignorant, which could be easily wave aside by law court.

You guys are funny.

Alot of people forge their certificates for lots of reason.

In Nigeria some do it to get jobs if they can't do school clearance and all.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by modernWays: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
whatisthetruth:

Easily wave aside fraud like you've been waving aside all the fraud of one man

Forged primary certificate to contest for governor, you waved

Forged secondary certificate to contest for governor, you waved

Forged university certificate to contest for governor, you waved

Now you want to wave again, DEMON!

Demon that claims wisdom, tell us how Tinubu was so wise to graduate from Government College Lagos 4 years before it was founded in 1974

I await your response.

Please stop quoting me, If you all are not idiots, you won't say someone genuinely graduated from a school but forged certificate of the same school

Some of you are too silly to admit that alot of humans error do happens in certificates, I have seen countless of it before. The forgers of certificates are not that daft to write the year the school was created, let alone backdate to its existence. Do you think people just wake up and forge certificate just like that withiout the imput of insider who must have erase some datas or simply add forged one.

I hate those who cannot use their brains to think and could be easily deceived by those who are only pursuing their selfish interests.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by blackslayer: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Exceed15:

He graduated quite alright but the very certificate submitted to INEC cannot be authenticated by CSU. The confusion is that why is the replacement done by vendors different from CSU? Another pointer is how could someone who arrived CSU almost 20yrs after Tinubu graduated signed the certificate?

A replacement diploma can be signed by the person currently in the position to do so at the said institution.

I think the main question is if he obtained the replacement certificate through the authorized channels approved by the institution?

From all indications so far from what I've read assuming correct, the resounding answer is NO!!!!
So it is forgery! No sugarcoating.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Stoplying: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
zomby:

Yeah, I know... Nigerians need to get themselves together.
How come all these overwhelming senseless requirements have not solved our corruption or 419 issues? Maybe its a great idea to change our method of operation.
Why asked for a certificate copy that could be forged when you could have asked for an official transcript? Yes, we have brain, but just don't use it to think in this country; everybody sleeps and faces the same wrong direction.
So you think the "official transcript" can not be forged ? 😂 So diplomas are no longer "official" ?
Either you are a part of the tinubu fellows, or you are being duped by their chatroom concocted lies.

The diploma is official, the transcript can also be forged !
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by fulladder: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
modernWays:

They are all pay agents or speaking with sentiments.

A wise person will never say someone genuinely attended a school but decided to forge his certificate. Even if he does, it must be out of ignorant, which could be easily wave aside by law court.

In law, ignorantia juris non excusat, or ignorantia legis neminem excusat, is a legal principle holding that a person who is unaware of a law may not escape liability for violating that law merely by being unaware of its content.

He can still face the punishment of forgery, if so. Ignorance is no defence in law.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by illicit(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
AdamuKD:

Shut up your dirty mouth agbero
Where did he attend his secondary school?

So na to prove sec sch remain now

Mumu if he no get sch cert, how he go get admission

🥴
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by 13october: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
"It is against the Nigerian Constitution to submit forged documents to INEC."
https://leadership.ng/csu-doubts-authenticity-of-tinubus-certificate/

Shege criminal banza

For those who have not substituted their brains for plastics (This is for you)

In America, what universities and colleges verify are your transcripts, not your diploma certificate.

A diploma certificate in America is a ceremonial document you hang on a wall. When you apply for a job, your prospective employer verifies your bona fide directly with your institution.

It is not like Nigeria, where they ask to see your certificate. Even your Identity is verified using your social security number rather than any paper documents. That is why American universities use third-party vendors to produce ceremonial replacement certificates but produce the transcripts themselves.

As long as you genuinely graduated from a university in America, you can even use a pencil to draw your own custom diploma certificate, and it is not a forgery. I do not support Bola Tinubu.

But I know for a fact that he was admitted, attended and graduated from Chicago State University because I went there myself. I did not rely on gossip, rumour, and beer parlour talk. We must always support the truth, even if it is against our interests.

- Reno Omokri
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Cyberterror: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Atiku has no evidence at all. CSU has confirmed that President Bola Tinubu indeed attended and graduated from its school. That puts to rest any allegation of forgery because the onus for proof of forgery lies on the testimony given by the school not on INEC or Atiku. President Tinubu will continue to overpower his enemies from now till 2031.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by zomby(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

So you think the "official transcript" can not be forged ? 😂 So diplomas are no longer "official" ?

It is a serious crime to forge an official transcript...Furthermore, it is very simple to detect a forged official transcript, as it should come directly from the university you graduated from.

Does that make sense?

Again, we have brain, but most of us are too scared to use it.

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s transcript:

https://www.scribd.com/document/675598283/Certified-Deposition-Transcript
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by ogwuche4u(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
See all these condemned irredeemable mummified zombies saying a third party can issue diplomas or certificate certificates not collected in person by original owners. Is this how human beings can stoop low to support corruption and criminality?

Third party vendor printing lost or replacement certificates for public institutions and Ivy league schools? You mean Oluwole certificate forgers in the emilokan Lagos or where?

Chai! These agbadorian cassava, garri, ewa munching zombies think every Nigerian is a moronic cow that can be manipulated @ will. Ndi ala! Meanwhile, here is Reno Omokri their new found love when he was with his brain intact.
The whole thing is funny to me. I graduated 2015 from UAM. So let's say I couldn't collect my result from the school. Does that give me the right to go to UTC in abuja and print my certificate? Mind you the signatures will be forged too. This is highest form of criminality and it's so pathetic seeing some idiots supporting these nonsense all in the name of ethnicity. Where is our morals in this country?

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Juanmike(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

CSU claimed third party vendors can help create a replacement certificate, so if BAT actually got it through that means, hows that a case of forgery?

What of fourth party? Ode.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by mycar: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

third party vendors indeed, quack 3rd party vendor
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Stoplying: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
zomby:

It is a serious crime to forge an official transcript...Furthermore, it is very simple to detect a forged official transcript, as it should come directly from the university you graduated from.

Does that make sense?
My friend, a transcript is just a paper, nothing special about it, it is just a printed paper showing your results in the exams. The actual special paper is the diploma, and it is a crime to forge a diploma.
You are turning things upside down. The diploma is way more important than any transcript. All that you have in a transcript is just your results and an official stamp.

It takes five minutes for a university to deliver a transcript but it takes several weeks for it to deliver a diploma.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by linearity: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
But CSU has stated categorically that Tinubu didn't forge their certificate since he attended their institution and what he submitted to Inec is permitted by them under what they call "third party vendor". It is CSU's words against Atiku's

What you stated is not true….the third party vendor that that CSU is referring to is….that, they don’t produce the Diplomas themselves but they contact their own approved outside vendor for that, they then send that vendor what needs to be produced.

And they will put their seal on it.

You can not go shop for your own vendor and photoshop CSU seal and stamp it on that diploma, it is the seal that makes it authentic.

As it turns out, the signature, logo, date and BOT on Tinubu replacement diploma are all wrong but his diploma still have CSU ‘seal of authenticity’ which is a disgrace to CSU hence they are distancing themselves from that diploma because it is fraud.

Also Tinubu gain admission into CSU with a Southwest College result obtain in 1977 belonging to a female student, the document have a social security number that was issued in Virginia in 1976.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by modernWays: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gossiphub:

You guys are funny.

Alot of people forge their certificates for lots of reason.

In Nigeria some do it to get jobs if they can't do school clearance and all.

Tinubu case is different.

Tell me one reason he has to forge a genuine certificate?

Even the silly man that wrote this article described his stupid narrative as mysterious.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by blackslayer: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
13october:

For those who have not substituted their brains for plastics (This is for you)

In America, what universities and colleges verify are your transcripts, not your diploma certificate.

A diploma certificate in America is a ceremonial document you hang on a wall. When you apply for a job, your prospective employer verifies your bona fide directly with your institution.

It is not like Nigeria, where they ask to see your certificate. Even your Identity is verified using your social security number rather than any paper documents. That is why American universities use third-party vendors to produce ceremonial replacement certificates but produce the transcripts themselves.

As long as you genuinely graduated from a university in America, you can even use a pencil to draw your own custom diploma certificate, and it is not a forgery. I do not support Bola Tinubu.

But I know for a fact that he was admitted, attended and graduated from Chicago State University because I went there myself. I did not rely on gossip, rumour, and beer parlour talk. We must always support the truth, even if it is against our interests.

- Reno Omokri

False! Absolutely false! The diploma contains the school's formal letter head and the Dean's or President's signature. This is a formal document! It is not ceremonial.

If obtained without going through the authorized channels it is nothing but forgery! No mental gymnastics needed.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Stoplying: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
VV
zomby:

Does that make sense?
My friend, a transcript is just a paper, nothing special about it, it is just a printed paper showing your results in the exams. The actual special paper is the diploma, and it is a crime to forge a diploma.
You are turning things upside down. The diploma is way more important than any transcript. All that you have in a transcript is just your results and an official stamp.

It takes five minutes for a university to deliver a transcript but it takes several weeks for it to deliver a diploma.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Kingspin(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
The name on the certificate may be real but does it belong to Tinubu the former gov of Lagos or somebody else?

Because my brother can lay claim to my certificate yes the records are with my school yet it does not belong to my brother.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by SoNature(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

He's not daft, ogbeni. The only thing is that he doesn't have this information you just shared.

Access to information helps people form their opinions about issues and events.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Stoplying: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
blackslayer:

False! Absolutely false! The diploma contains the school's formal letter head and the Dean's or President's signature. This is a formal document! It is not ceremonial.

If obtained without going through the authorized channels it is nothing but forgery! No mental gymnastics needed.
Notice how the yoruba just create an alternate reality from scratch 😂 It is as if they are assuming that none of us went to universities in developped countries.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Scamburster(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
Abagworo:
This has always been the issue but Tinubu's media team are trying to shift post. The right thing to do is to disqualify and arrest him.
Hahaahahahaha, Abagworo you dey vex
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by blackslayer: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:
VV

Both transcripts and Diplomas are important.

A diploma can be used to verify that you graduated from an institution.
While the transcript can be used to verify the grades you claimed to have attained.

I could even argue that an official transcript is more important because it can be used to verify both the institution you claimed to have attended and your grades.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Uche559(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
fulladder:

I just recently started following this event and it is quite unfortunate that people, in a way to show support can twist narratives.

I ask you now. What is the meaning of a third party vendor? CSU’s third party vendor provide services on behalf of CSU and these vendors are known to CSU. So if CSU says they do not know where BAT got his replacement certificate from, it only means that CSU has contacted all her vendors and none of them claimed to have provided such service of certificate insurance to BAT, hence can be argued rightly as being forged.

I don’t care who wins in court however let us argue objectively so the younger ones can learn from events.

Cheers
Onpoint, and also one of the signatory Dr. Elnora said she did not sign the certificate the president presented to INEC and she is filing a law suit. Definitely that makes it a forged certificate.

2 Likes

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Jonjam269: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Another deluded obidot has spoken, what is the outcome of all the epistle, falsehood and propaganda you've been propagating. You are labouring in vain as usual. Loser
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Abidele: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Liar... CSU said otherwise....
They said replacement certificates are to he ordered from the University's website and prepared by them.

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Stoplying: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
blackslayer:

Both transcripts and Diplomas are important.

A diploma can be used to verify that you graduated from an institution.
While the transcript can be used to verify the grades you claimed to have attained.

I could even argue that an official transcript is more important because it can be used to verify both the institution you claimed to have attended and your grades.
A transcript is just a normal paper which you can print yourself, the only difference is that it has the stampnof the university on it. The diploma however is not an ordinary paper, it takes time and special tools to make it, it is an official document. A transcript can be forged very easily, diplomas are much harder to forge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akpabio Loses At Tribunal / NEMA Launches Nigeria's Air Ambulance, First Of Its Kind In Abuja / Nigerians Will Soon Get The Change They Voted For - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.