Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi (24988 Views)

Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi / Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu / Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by blackslayer: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

Notice how the yoruba just create an alternate reality from scratch 😂 It is as if they are assuming that none of us went to universities in developped countries.

I am Yoruba! It has nothing to do with the subject matter. My motivation is to seek the truth and facts.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by DMerciful(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
You're extremely childish. How can you be so gullible to think that any third party can produce the certificate of a university without the knowledge and signature of the university.
EmperorCaesar:
I learnt this man is a prof

Omo...he is very much daft

CSU claimed third party vendors can help create a replacement certificate, so if BAT actually got it through that means, hows that a case of forgery?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Suntzung: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
Gossiphub:

The original certificate is still uncollected in CSU.

Go and read the deposition

But then way
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by DMerciful(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
Why did Mmesoma forge her jamb score?
Okoroawusa:
If it has been established that I graduated from a school why would I forge its certificate?

It's not making sense
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Stoplying: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
blackslayer:

I am Yoruba! It has nothing to do with the subject matter. My motivation is to seek the truth and facts.
Ok, sorry bro, but you are not like the others. And truth be told, many groups of people whom are not originally yoruba now identify as such due to politics. Your ancestors might have been Edos, you might just not know. Your love for the truth makes a good claim on your ancestral past.
What did your people call themselves before 1830 ?
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by DMerciful(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Where did you get this fake news from? From your agbado whatsapp group?
AsomughaChuks05:
But CSU has stated categorically that Tinubu didn't forge their certificate since he attended their institution and what he submitted to Inec is permitted by them under what they call "third party vendor". It is CSU's words against Atiku's
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Christistruth00: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

Dude, give up the act, you and I know that you are a compulsive liar and fraudster.

I thought you were a History enthusiast

I now know that you are an ordinary Fraud
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Posh2018: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
Validated:
> He forged SouthWest College transfer documents
> He forged Government College Lagos attendance
> He forged CSU certification or diploma
> He forged his age viz: 1952, 1954 and 1955. All to one university and for 44 years CSU never knew until Atiku came calling.

You cannot defend Tinubu without looking STUPID!!!

Welldone Atikubidients abi na Obikulators. Do everything to pull him down. You guys did good job on Buhari. Wish u same success.

"He who must destroy others to succeed must know that destruction awaits him at the gate of success”
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by odonkoro: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
It seems that as a nation, we have collectively resolved to allow corruption to co-exist with us. if not, how can a president of our country forged a certificate and tendered it as original to INEC which enable him to become the president of our country and some people are defending and praising him? Group think and sentiment is our bane, and if we do not collectively condemn and forsake it; we have no moral justification to condemn any one or group engaging in it.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by blackslayer: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

A transcript is just a normal paper which you can print yourself, the only difference is that it has the stampnof the university on it. The diploma however is not an ordinary paper, it takes time and special tools to make it, it is an official document. A transcript can be forged very easily, diplomas are much harder to forge.

I don't understand the relationship between the difficulty of obtaining a document and the importance or function of the document.

You cannot just print an official transcript yourself. It must be sent directly from the institution.

Also, both transcripts and Diplomas have the official school stamp. Now if you are referring to the unofficial transcript, then you are right to say it can just be printed. But I didn't think this was the scope of the discussion.

Anyways, I still don't understand the connection between the ease of obtaining a document and it's importance or purpose. I have explained the functions of both documents.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by West501(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
killsmith:
E mi lo kan, it is my turn to forge.

😂😂😂
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Stoplying: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
blackslayer:

I don't understand the relationship between the difficulty of obtaining a document and the importance or function of the document.

You cannot just print an official transcript yourself. It must be sent directly from the institution.

Also, both transcripts and Diplomas have the official school stamp. Now if you are referring to the unofficial transcript, then you are right to say it can just be printed. But I didn't think this was the scope of the discussion.

Anyways, I still don't understand the connection between the ease of obtaining a document and it's importance or purpose. I have explained the functions of both documents.
1. The function of the transcript is to show your results. Transcripts are normally intended for use by universities, not for the work place. For example, when I apply for a job, I get asked my degree, when I applied for PhD, I was asked my degree and my transcript.
2. The layman recruiter normally has no business asking for your transcript (but some businesses do nowadays in order to differentiate candidates without having entrance exams).
3) An 18/20 mark in school A could be less hard to get than an 11/20 mark in school B, so the transcript is kind of useless.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Suntzung: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kai this case is very complex grin

1) Government Collage Lagos GCE

2) The female entry or transfer transcript from initial school

3) Uncollected Original certificate

4) Third party vendors certificate

5) So many different dates and versions

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by seunayantokun(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
But CSU has stated categorically that Tinubu didn't forge their certificate since he attended their institution and what he submitted to Inec is permitted by them under what they call "third party vendor". It is CSU's words against Atiku's
Correct...but, honestly, he is now morally wounded...

politically, he remains president. No part of the electoral act or constitution can bring him down. Evidence not pleaded or filed at the lower court remains inadmissible at the appellate court. Tinubu remains president. More so, he submitted only his degree, excluding school certificate or college stuff.

It's all our cup of tea, because we like the kind of politics being played in this country.. We are never tired of self-harm: why do we want Atiku after eight years of Buhari's terrorist herdsmen activities with a demand for our land or blood, to the extent that Femi Adesina was telling us our land would be taken over after we had been killed. Ruga, water bill, etc yet we want a whole cathedral razed just to get at a rat. We have forgotten revelations by Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho's words, Obasanjo's words of wisdom at a church's event last year. For me, since Obi doesn't have it because he came third, do we now desire to play a fool for the ride of the fulanisation agenda terrorists? Mba, rara. Let's think before we create another set of woes for today and tomorrow.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by blackslayer: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

The function of the transcript is to show your results. Transcripts are normally intended for use by universities, not for the work place. For example, when I apply for a job, I get asked my degree, when I applied for PhD, I was asked my degree and my transcript.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by IVORY2009(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
PassingShot:

Headless mob have no brain of theirs. They must be fed by some idiots grin

grin Mr commissioner
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Fearyourcreator: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

CSU claimed third party vendors can help create a replacement certificate, so if BAT actually got it through that means, hows that a case of forgery?

News paper wan sell na... many of these people no get sense . Since the school confirmed the third party thing with link sef .. so that headline is very catchy for mumunis... newspapers are making more with their ignorance or mumuish attitude... very funny lots
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Fearyourcreator: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
femisplash:
A man attended a University, gratudated from same University but had to forge the certificate of the school he grdauated from. Does that even make sense to you?, are we having more number of idiots in this country?
Headless mob singing different tune at different times, first, it was that he didn't attend CSU and that he was female. When they lost on that, they are now jumping on a new tune of forgery.
i have no pity for those who labour in vain.
Nigeria carry a lot of idiots ooo .. this election really opened my eye no be small
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Fearyourcreator: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
Them go cry tire
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Fearyourcreator: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
femisplash:
You will soon ask for his sunday school.
I like how hate and bitterness is driving you people to run mad, very soon you go dey enter market.
Person wey dey market already... you dey am ni
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by blackslayer: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stoplying:

1. The function of the transcript is to show your results. Transcripts are normally intended for use by universities, not for the work place. For example, when I apply for a job, I get asked my degree, when I applied for PhD, I was asked my degree and my transcript.
2. The layman recruiter normally has no business asking for your transcript (but some businesses do nowadays in order to differentiate candidates without having entrance exams).
3) An 18/20 mark in school A could be less hard to get than an 11/20 mark in school B, so the transcript is kind of useless.

An official transcript can be used to both verify the institution you attended and your grades. Not just the grades. I am referring to an official transcript sent directly from the institution which is within the scope of the argument/discussion.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Suntzung: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
Suntzung:
Kai this case is very complex grin

1) Government Collage Lagos GCE

2) The female entry or transfer transcript from initial school

3) Uncollected Original certificate

4) Third party vendors certificate

5) So many different dates and versions

Final Assessment

Oga get admitted using girls credentials and could not collect female gendered certificate so the third party produces a replacement Which he tenders to Inec for Election.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by jude79(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

It's a case of forgery for four reasons, 1) signatories did not tally with the one from the school 2) the logo did not tally, the fonts did not tally 3) A cert obtained through third party, needs to be authenticated by the school, 4) the genuine cert has not yet been issued to tinubu, so he doesn't even know the properties of the original certificate that he needed from such third parties.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Stoplying: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
blackslayer:

An official transcript can be used to both verify the institution you attended and your grades. Not just the grades. I am referring to an official transcript sent directly from the institution which is within the scope of the argument/discussion.

Dude, my transcripts are just ordinary paper printed by the university staff then stamped. Yes, in the absence of your diploma within conditions, you are allowed to use the transcript as proof you do have said diploma, that is why the university is always quick to deliver transcripts while you are waiting for your diploma. But you should know that it is perfectly reasonable for your transcript to be refused (that happened to me) and for the recruiter to insist that you must present your degree.
The only thing official about a transcript is the stamp on it.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Exceed15: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
blackslayer:

A replacement diploma can be signed by the person currently in the position to do so at the said institution.

I think the main question is if he obtained the replacement certificate through the authorized channels approved by the institution?

From all indications so far from what I've read assuming correct, the resounding answer is NO!!!!
So it is forgery! No sugarcoating.

That's it o.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Ajixegun: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
The CSU affirmed that the president attended it school and graduated. Why all this noise? This is just witchhunting. I'm not is fan either but great number of Nigerians are just bandwagons.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by DaddyJapan(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
victorclean:
Wish this nation will be divided into three and Tinube with questionable character will rule the headless mobs/ oduduwpigs

You need to put a sock in it.

One of the longest discussion threads on NL is about the supposed 'father of the internet' and how he lied his way to fame.
That individual, who is no lightweight when you consider his actual academic qualifications, even made it onto a postage stamp of the happiest country in the world.

So if you are going to start lobbing grenades, just know that the other side has plenty of arsenal in its reserves.

In my view, it is much better to stick to the topic at hand - and this goes out to everyone else too - than to engage in cretinous grandstanding about the exceptional qualities of one ethnic group over the other.

I dey warn una. cool I know where bodies are buried. cool
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Timmi: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:
-Criminal childhood and genealogy.
-Criminal primary and secondary(GCL/GCI) school education.
-Criminal Richard Daley College and CSU/Univ.of Chicago records.
-Criminal INEC records in 1999 for Gubernatorial election.
-Criminal Alpha-Beta and election eve voters bribe bullion vans.
-Criminal theft of Donald Duke's childhood picture identity and shamelessly possessing same.
-Criminal submission of forged CSU diploma certificate and identity theft in 2023.
-Criminal manipulations of the 2023 presidential election in connivance with INEC, security agencies etc

Mr Racoon, present your credentials for public scrutiny to proof that you’ve not forged any documents in your life before you start running your mouth like a tap water
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Thinktwicemybro: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Keep quayet my friend. He obviously forged the certificate

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by TemmyT002(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
If forgery is not a crime, Yahoo Boy's should be left alone.
Useless people.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by Stoplying: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
victorclean:
Wish this nation will be divided into three and Tinube with questionable character will rule the headless mobs/ oduduwpigs
The south alone would be divided into 3, so Nigeria unless the south east or the south west would remain with the north, Nigeria can't be decided into less than 4.
Re: "Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi by InvertedHammer: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
Racoon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0inscGlH-c?si=DhgmB36BLO4H63eT
Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted to INEC, Kperogi Claims

https:///ARISEtv/status/1709621530391412994?t=BHiixbEHf78jsamm-sTjxw&s=08

https://www.facebook.com/47904265/posts/pfbid0ene8SL2CbrDgsVreTZRcSfiocKCBVZc2beQsVAGoLG5qLAe5eGAdvFKrr8gtip46l/?mibextid=2JQ9oc
/
Tinubu will claim that Chief ABC filed and submitted his forms to INEC. Watch out! And Supreme Court will agree with him that it is inconsequential.

After recent Supreme Court judgment a la Uzodinma, Akpabio, Lawal; why would any slowpoke look up to them for justice? They are padding their accounts for retirement. Those Dubai and UK houses are now or never.

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EFCC Raid: Has Emefiele Thrown Dangote Under The Bus? / Jimi Agbaje: Why I Lost In 2011, 2015 Elections / Olusegun Bamgbose: We Cannot Forgive Those Who Re-Elected Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.