Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) (28155 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni / Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by ribbit: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
MorataFC:
Can you forge an authentic certificate?

That's why people like you always become gullible to the trick of lawyers, the question was "Can you forge an authentic certificate" from the university you graduated from?
Then all of a sudden you changed the story from a University certificate to a secondary certificate. Did Tinubu submit secondary certificate to INEC?
like, those people are just infuriating.

They really need 5000 world class psychiatric hospittals I'm south east.
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Cromagnon: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hakeem66:

But you fail to notice Dele Farotimi? What do you have to say about his own view because I can see your avoiding him?
Men like Dele Farotimi are my mentor, these are men am proud to identify as a yoruba not scariwag like Hassan.
Go and watch Dele submission if you haven't and come back to argue. I watched it live and it came to a point that I have to visit his Twitter page to commend him. He was speaking raw truth that even made Abati to caution him and made him to accept that his views are not Arise TV view but his personal view and he accepted it without fear.
Shey you know Dele is making money
While Nigeria is stagnant
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Teeklef:

I love that prayer. May his life also be run like obi run anambra😂😂😂

Lolll you no knw se na better prayer be dat compared to someone's life being run like the way the daft clueless criminal drug lord Tinubu is running the Country cheesy cheesy

Obi's performance in Anambra of Yesterday totally crushes the criminal Tinubu's performance in big Lagos whose foundation for development had been laid down by the whites.

Obi met Anambra educational system in like 12th position and left it in 1st ever since then Anambra does not miss out on the top 5 most educated states in Nigeria.

Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Cromagnon: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
[/b].
strangest:
There's nothing to argue here....

[b]Did Nmesoma take the WAEC exam? Yes. Did she achieve the scores she claimed from WAEC? No. Similarly, did Tinubu attend CSU? Yes. Is the result he submitted to INEC from that school? No. So, what does this constitute?Forgery.
did the school present transcript, yes
Can you make outside copy of certificate in America, yes

So it's not a forgery
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by fredoooooo: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
A roofy stoopeed, A roofy madman grin
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by chidiokay: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
Adjovi:
Nothing to argue on here except you're are an evil person and a supporter of evil and lies. Tinubu forged the cert he issued to inec nothing to argue about.

Then go to court, seems the generation of IPOB/Obedient and Atiku are so addicted to losing.

IF INEC or CSU don't see any forgery i delightly wait to see how headless mobs will wins in any climes sane or insane
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by chidiokay: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
Thobby02lawbar:
If you watched the program you'll see how the guy was just rambling. I'm not supporting Rufai but I think the APC chieftain fumbled. I was watched it. Rufai specifically asked him if he has read the submission of CSU, he said yes but he couldn't defend his claims. Well, I'm glad they later reconciled

What is left to defend, the transcript CSU released is it clearly written in english for everyone to read,
The prime verification of all is the CSU acknowledged he Tinubu as an alumni and even gave a clearance the certificate he submited to Inec must have being from a 3rd party vendor since the institutions in US don't offer replacement certificate

CSU repatriated the Tinubu that attended & graduated from there school is "Male" ... what left to argue about
Despite CSU, if children of hate are still adamant Did the Apc chieftain fumbled or we are dealing with very sick demented set of humans called obedient
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
strangest:
There's nothing to argue here....

Did Nmesoma take the WAEC exam? Yes. Did she achieve the scores she claimed from WAEC? No. Similarly, did Tinubu attend CSU? Yes. Is the result he submitted to INEC from that school? No. So, what does this constitute?Forgery.
Case of Nmesoma was jamb not waec.
Should we charge you to court for lying and giving false information

Tinubu is innocent until proven guilty by the court of law, till then you people should rest abeg.
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Adjovi: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
chidiokay:

Then go to court, seems the generation of IPOB/Obedient and Atiku are so addicted to losing.

IF INEC or CSU don't see any forgery i delightly wait to see how headless mobs will wins in any climes sane or insane

Let's even assume with you that they didn't see. You're blind too and can't see where the date he graduated from government college Lagos didn't tally ?
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by chidiokay: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
WAPINATION:
If by this forged Certificate after Supreme court Judgment and Tinubu continues to sit on power and parade as Nigerians President then I think The Federal Government, JAMB and Fellow Nigerians will have to apologize to Mmesoma the little girl that falsified her jamb result cos it simply means she did no wrong if the president can also forge his certificate to contest and become the president of Nigeria then Mmesoma also have the right and should not be dragged or judged for forging her jamb result to gain admission.

Jamb did not corroborate Mmiesoma result, and it was even jamb the appropriate authority that expose Mmiesoma

In Tinubu case, CSU have defend Tinubu more on these than Nigeria military ever defended north from banditry.

Only the Institution that issued the certificate can declare it fake or authentic.

Your case and other Obedient mental illness is an incurable one, we can only pray you guyz esp. rufai oseni come as animals in next life
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Dedeity: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dittodat:
This Oseni is a delusional narcissistic egomaniac suffering from grand delusion of self worth.
The idiotic brainwashed Ob!diot is a disgrace to the journalist profession.
He's not even a journalist in the true sense, he's just masquerading as one.
Said by a Tinubu slave.
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Igbek76: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
AdamuKD:
sad sad
What a shame. If you are supporting this criminal , that means that your conscience is dead already.

How do you sleep in the night knowing fully well that you are part of Nigeria's problem. May your conscience judge you

May heaven and earth judge you.

And may your life be run like the way Tinubu is ruling Nigeria. If you cannot genuinely answer Amen to this prayer, know that you are part of Nigeria's problem and the innocent blood that have been crying for justice in Nigeria will keep on haunting you

You are very stupid.
Did Tinubu graduated truly from CSU or not?
Brain dead Igbos

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Teeklef(m): 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Lolll you no knw se na better prayer be dat compared to someone's life being run like the way the daft clueless criminal drug lord Tinubu is running the Country cheesy cheesy

Obi's performance in Anambra of Yesterday totally crushes the criminal Tinubu's performance in big Lagos whose foundation for development had been laid down by the whites.

Obi met Anambra educational system in like 12th position and left it in 1st ever since then Anambra does not miss out on the top 5 most educated states in Nigeria.
Just say Amen.
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by AbujaLagos: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
seanfer:
Oseni should learn how to comport himself on TV... As a TV host you are not supposed to call guest on your shows names..
e dey pain am ni grin
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by rotadeco27: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
insidelife22:
who else noticed that all agbadorians have one thing in common.
So also Obi supporters
It takes neutral eyes to see it
Atiku should be decleared the winer of 2023 election.
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by chidiokay: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Adjovi:

Let's even assume with you that they didn't see. You're blind too and can't see where the date he graduated from government college Lagos didn't tally ?

IF you guyz have sudden moved from Tinubu didnt attend CSU and the bola that attended CSU is a "female" government college date then simply charter bus and go to the government to verify instead of making lame aspersions online.

Peter Obi certificate was issued on a saturday, how did you clowns resolve that

You guyz don"t even know what to stick to, its a case of a drowning man who at that moment thinks he can hang on to a leaf
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Teeklef:

Just say Amen.

Amen oooo Amen ooo grin grin

Oya se Your own Amen, may Your life be as tifnubu is dealing with this Country grin grin
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Triton1996:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vXfxCysx2I

Controversial journalist, Rufai Oseni has yet again clashed with a high ranking member of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Oladotun Hassan on air this morning.

The basis of the argument they got in is the current certificate saga which President Tinubu has found himself in. for some days now, there have been issues and reactions following the release of Tinubu’s academic records the lawyers of PDP’s Atiku Abubakar.

Chicago state university which Tinubu claimed he graduated from released the documents after weeks of legal tussles and there seems to be a mixed reaction about it.

While members of the APC claim that the document authenticated Tinubu’s claims, the opposition are of the opinion that the document exposed Tinubu for allegedly forging his certificate.

While on air this morning, Oladotun Hassan was answering questions about the certificate issue when Rufai cut in and called him an emotional blackmailer at some point
From "He did not win the elections, he bribed the INEC chair, he didn't won the FCT" to he forged his certificate...
Some few miscreants are doing whatever they can to break Asiwaju but still, the man would rule for 8 years.
His only crime against some people was because he chosed to nominate a muslim as his vice based on his political strategy to win. This didn't go down well with some religious bigots. They have since took to social medias, media houses (esp Arise TV etc) to lunch campaign of calumny against his person.
Lesson: Asiwaju is God's decision on Nigeria. No amount of blackmails will stop that. The Supreme Court will soon affirm the tribunal judgment and we will all move on.
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Bahdguyishere: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
AdamuKD:
sad sad
What a shame. If you are supporting this criminal , that means that your conscience is dead already.

How do you sleep in the night knowing fully well that you are part of Nigeria's problem. May your conscience judge you

And may your life be run like the way Tinubu is ruling Nigeria. If you cannot genuinely answer Amen to this prayer, know that you are part of Nigeria's problem and the innocent blood that have been crying for justice in Nigeria will keep on haunting you
Eeyah, cry me a river hoebiii cheesy cheesy cheesy
No peace for the wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy
U dey craze for head grin grin
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by ezechi242: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Peter Obi will never ever be president of Nigeria and as a matter of fact, He has set the Igbos away from the Presidency for another 20 years at least.

at least him and 80% of igbos can buy gas at 3000 naira/kg and that is what you and i know can never happen in the west, or have u seen easterners looting stores or peoples rice? grin grin
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Teeklef(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Amen oooo Amen ooo grin grin

Oya se Your own Amen, may Your life be as tifnubu is dealing with this Country grin grin
I won't say Amen because you input the word "dealing". When you are ready to reconstruct,let me know🫡
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Teeklef:

I won't say Amen because you input the word "dealing". When you are ready to reconstruct,let me know🫡

Don't bother to even say Amen make You no go carry unnecessary curse for head because of one sick shaky old daft clueless criminal APC president grin grin.

How Tinubu happen to be worse than bubu is a big misery oo grin
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Teeklef(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Don't bother to even say Amen make You no go carry unnecessary curse for head because of one sick shaky old daft clueless criminal APC president grin grin.

How Tinubu happen to be worse than bubu is a big misery oo grin
🤷‍♀️
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by blackslayer: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
MorataFC:
Can you forge an authentic certificate?

That's why people like you always become gullible to the trick of lawyers, the question was "Can you forge an authentic certificate" from the university you graduated from?
Then all of a sudden you changed the story from a University certificate to a secondary certificate. Did Tinubu submit secondary certificate to INEC?

The answer is yes! You can still forge a certificate from the university you graduated from! Does it make sense to do that? On the surface, the answer is No! There are multiple scenarios i can think of a reason to forge a diploma from the institution one graduated from.

1. To modify the subject/course in which the degree was attained. E.g Engineering/Medicine etc
2. To modify the type of honors associated with the degree. E.g Cum-laude, Magna cum laude etc

However in Tinubu's case, although none of the above scenarios are applicable, this still does not change the fact that the document he presented to INEC is forged. (This is what i thought initially)

After i held the above point of view for a while, i checked the definition of Forgery!

According to Merriam Webster's dictionary :

: an act of forging
especially : the crime of falsely and fraudulently making or altering a document (such as a check)

So now it seems the words false and fraud qualifies the act of altering the document for it to be considered forgery.

Did Tinubu alter the document? No! Did he make the document? Yes!

Ok, now that we have established Tinubu made the certificate, we must check if any relevant information on the document he made is false or constitutes as a fraud.

Did Tinubu graduate from CSU in 1979? TRUE!

Did Tinubu graduate with honors as indicated in the certificate he made? TRUE!

In this context those are the only relevant information in a certificate that needs verification.

So if he did not alter any of the relevant facts in the certificate he made and presented to INEC, ladies and gentlemen it seems this is not FORGERY!

I have gone based on logic and definitions of words!

In my opinion, Atiku will lose this case in court! Tinubu did not forge the document! It can be argued that he presented an unofficial certificate because he made it. However the information on the certificate he duplicated is NOT false, so this is not FORGERY!

ATIKU should save his money!
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by samuelson06(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
seanfer:

Statement and attitude like that may hinder his growth in the business... Imagine international stations trying to employ him and videos like this are found?

True. I understand he is passionate about seeing the country work but he isn't the only one in this whole sh!t. He's got to be calm and not lose his mind in the process.
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by seanfer(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
samuelson06:

True. I understand he is passionate about seeing the country work but he isn't the only one in this whole sh!t. He's got to be calm and not lose his mind in the process.

That's exactly my point, but some people did not think ahead...
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Nnemuka(f): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dittodat:
This Oseni is a delusional narcissistic egomaniac suffering from grand delusion of self worth.
The idiotic brainwashed Ob!diot is a disgrace to the journalist profession.
He's not even a journalist in the true sense, he's just masquerading as one.
Femi Fani Kayode, is that u? 🤣🤣
E painam
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Adjovi:

Oga investigator, u can see more than the institution. Why now apply there as their CSO? They will be glad to have you.
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Nnadykings: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
If only there can be people like rufia who are true to justice and speak the truth in this country I bet you Nigeria will be heading for greatness not all these Reno omokri type that are double sided human ,,,honestly my love for this rufai emm the guy is bold and fearless that's how a real man should be not people fools like Reno omokri
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by kcbaba007: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Pls, where is templarlandry, Shey APC has stopped paying you to spread the propaganda you do so well? That you are always first to comment on everything that concerns tinubu, obi and the obidients.... Or, Shey dem shut you up Abi na you shut yourself up?
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by asiga(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
This man called Rufire, did you guys say he is a journalist?
Re: Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) by Goodlady(f): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
AdamuKD:
sad sad

How do you sleep trying to justify Atiku's loss and Obi's mumu argument?
How ll you face God on judgement day that you are gaslighting Nigerians against Tinubu cos you and your minions are pained losers?
How do you tell future generations that Atiku and Obi were stupid not to collaborate to defeat just one man?
May your life be run like the way Atiku is wasting money every 4 years to campaign, may your life be fruitfless like the way Obi and Atiku are chasing shadows, Iseee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC To Arraign Saraki For Diverting N12 Billion From Treasury Kwara State / Abba Kyari: 3 US Law Firms Consulted To Defend DCP / Gov Zulum's Aide Blasted For Posting Old & Fake Pictures Of APC Katsina Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.