Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included (2312 Views)

Got My Passport Today After Waiting For 3months. / Just Collected My International Passport / Young Lady Spotted Lying Down On The Road In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
captured 26th july in ikoyi

treadway

3 Likes

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
So the problem of passports is cause by the corrupt immigration officials and not the network issue and unavailability of passport booklets that they always blame for the delay.
Someone should be punished for this incompentency and fraud.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by silvoclaira: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
Most Nigeria Government officials are too currupt, always exploiting the citizens

Why do you want to Japa? grin

sukkot:
i am not japaing anywhere ooo lol. I just need the passport .

Abeg o,make we gather fix the country together

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by Octopusssy(f): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
So the problem of passports is cause by the corrupt immigration officials and not the network issue and unavailability of passport booklets that they always blame for the delay.
It is so alarming and frustrating. Imagine the rubbish that has been going on for years and years.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by ojun50(m): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Make I go collect my own next week

1 Like

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
yup. corrupt immigration officials. now after my capture i was told it would take 6 months meaning i was looking at february 2024 to collect it, then this new guy came in and i am able to collect it today october 5.

11 Likes

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by Kestolove(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
I know his not lying since I got to know his not an iyamiri man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
silvoclaira:
Why do you want to Japa? grin
i am not japaing anywhere ooo lol. I just need the passport .

1 Like

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Octopusssy:

It is so alarming and frustrating. Imagine the rubbish that has been going on for years and years.
lol it's naija oooo . Madness everywhere. But this new minister is the real deal .
Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
silvoclaira:
Most Nigeria Government officials are too currupt, always exploiting the citizens
its black tax

2 Likes

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
ojun50:
Make I go collect my own next week
why next week ? It's ready. Go today

2 Likes

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
Kestolove:
I know his not lying since I got to know his not an iyamiri man
lol . There are some good Igbo workers I encountered in the office

2 Likes

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by silvoclaira: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
Op, did you pay money for any yeye activation like that before collecting

4 Likes

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
silvoclaira:

Op, did you pay money for any yeye activation like that
zero kobo. Nothing was paid

4 Likes

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by silvoclaira: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
zero kobo. Nothing was paid
Well that's good to know...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by GloriousGbola: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Revolution2022:

No one will be punished because they are all in on it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by Kestolove(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
lol . There are some good Igbo workers I encountered in the office
I hv never seen a good iyamiri evn my friend that is iyamiri told mi good iyamiri don't exist..
Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

No one will be punished because they are all in on it.
true enough. they are all in on it, bro salute to you
Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by Nbote(m): 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
U captured in July and got your passport 2 months after.

2 Likes

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by ojun50(m): 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
Work

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nbote:
U captured in July and got your passport 2 months after.
yeah. could be worse
Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by Octopusssy(f): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
yup. corrupt immigration officials. now after my capture i was told it would take 6 months meaning i was looking at february 2024 to collect it, then this new guy came in and i am able to collect it today october 5.
In a sane country, people would have been fired, and in other cases prosecuted, but this is Nigeria where insanity rules.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
Octopusssy:

In a sane country, people would have been fired, and in other cases prosecuted, but this is Nigeria where insanity rules.
tiwan tiwa niyen ooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by donbrowser(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
I'm yet to see Wailers here

1 Like

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
donbrowser:
I'm yet to see Wailers here
awon eyan bob marley cheesy
Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by ednut1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
The chief anti japa comrade on Nairaland is flaunting his Uk passport. He doesn’t want others and their children to get same passport. Only him wants to enjoy the benefits of dual citizenship hahahaha

10 Likes

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
ednut1:
The chief anti japa comrade on Nairaland is flaunting his Uk passport. He doesn’t want others and their children to get same passport. Only him wants to enjoy the benefits of dual citizenship hahahaha
that was before i cut it. now that i have cut it i am now full naija. if any a yall see that nigga rishi sunak yall tell him to kiss my black nigerian citizenship ass grin

2 Likes

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by ritzyvic1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
I did capturing on 4th August at Akure and yet to get it.
Did your own status change to 'passport issued'before you went to pick it?

2 Likes

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by sukkot: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
ritzyvic1:
nope, even now its still reading PASSPORT IN PRODUCTION

3 Likes

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by CornOak(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
ritzyvic1:

With the current status, your passport is likely ready. A friend's own was ready a month before we picked it up and it was at this exact stage.

Please visit the immigration office tomorrow to check if it's ready for collection. Most backlogs have now been fully cleared.

7 Likes

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by Treadway: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
captured 26th july in ikoyi

treadway
toh!

Will revisit their office next week.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included by PaganTerrorist: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Make UK try closing down the rate people are entering there

Make them be like US and Canada for once

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Advisable To Hold As BTA / Living Standard In Abeokuta / I Never Knew Owerri Was This Developed. Chai, Propagandists Have Deceived Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.