Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police (43470 Views)

Missing Elizabeth Edoukumor: Bolt Driver Surrenders To Rivers Police / Felix Osilama Okpoh, Wanted By FBI For $6 Million Scam Surrenders To EFCC / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by sheeda995(f): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
The only person to be blamed for Mohbads death is the nurse that injected him,but we can't blame her as well, and she should never be punished for anything we should blame Nigerian system that allows quackery.

The nurse that injected him wouldn't have injected him if only she was allowed the opportunity to go to nursing school. But Nah, there is nepostism in gaining admission into nursing in Nigeria, and thus people with passion for the job would go the "quackeryway".
From bad Nigerian educational system that will never make a less privileged child gets the proper education to be able to pass WAEC/JAMB, to nepotism in the admission process.
I wanted to study nursing and couldn't count the number of times I was rejected after passing Waec and JAMB. There's no country in the world that still have the standardized test WAEC and JAMB that Nigeria uses to prevent less privileged children from getting advanced education or college.
Finland,Canada has one of the best education and they are without standardized test. Meaning that to gain admission,all that is needed is for you to attend the schools in your community not because you attended the best private school and scored A in Waec and 400 in JAMB.

Standardized test is testing what exactly? If a student fails standardized test, it is because the Country education failed her and the society failed her,I hope many people reading this understand health equity and inclusion,if you don't please google that. And Google how standardized test shouldn't be allowed in any society that want growth,because everyone grows the society and not the children with 19As in Waec. Ask yourself,how have these children scoring As contributed to the growth of Nigeria since 1960?

Anyways,regarding Mohbads death, the only people to be punished remains Naira Marley and Sam Larry and their gangs for torturing him to death,he lived in depression and that's why we Nigerians in diaspora are angry. We are watching the news and would make sure the innocent do not get punished

Mohbad loves primeboy and primeboy loves him,there is evidence in the internet where Mohbad said prime boy would listen to his music and tell chant him up,Prime boy was his supporter in life and in death.

One reason Nigeria society is as bad as it is is because of these kind of accusations,why people would leave their friends in distress because they are afraid they would be blamed if things go bad.
I have been reading Nigerians comments on social media accusing his friends, families both father and mother, those that took him to the hospital and I'm beyond disappointed that these people (Nigerians)never became better since I left 6years ago.
People die everyday and the reason Mohbads death is different is because of the bullying, torture, depression he undergone while alive and not because he died.
Everyday people fight with their spouses,friends and keep malice, it doesn't mean they want them dead you fools saying his wife killed him. Mohbad himself said in an interview that his friends fight with him because "he's own can be too much",he would order them around.
Nigeria need to do better with Education because what I read online shows a high level of uneducated graduate folks

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by atobs4real(m): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Alchemy528:
I thought it was reasonable news, one news everyday,,
People that died in my village,, who had it,, abeg you people to dey go something
For your mind.
Your village people be human
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by sylve11: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:
Who else in Nigeria should turn himself in ?

Who's shouting Tinubu there ? Please come to the front and take the mic.

Lol grin cool

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Felix6: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:

grin grin grin grin badt boi.

1 Like

Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Felix6: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
davillian:
So this boy just wasted the #1million he for just allow his friend give police information grin
That would lead to his arrest
Dey play. Nigeria police for no pay that money. Dey go arrest the informant join.
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by DesChyko: 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:

I hereby nominate you for the 'Vawulence Supreme Leader' role, Nairaland Branch.
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Righthussle: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
DesChyko:

I hereby nominate you for the 'Vawulence Supreme Leader' role, Nairaland Branch.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by DesChyko: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
yinkus6750:
Why did he waited till he was declared wanted?
It's a pity he turned himself in.
Should have allowed his pals to cashiut in his head with the ransom promised by the police

Make dem beat the ransom comot for e body abi? 😐
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Lanretoye(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
Salvation120:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
shameless begger,you don open another account again.your mates are working you are begging
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by sejere: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2023
Please I plead for your assistance, the kind hearted people of this forum.

I am in need of assistance to provide food for my kids in any way possible.
Your kindness will be rewarded by the Almighty God.

Nothing will be too small to assist with.

Thank you and God bless you.

Opay
Stanley
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Ajalalomo: 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Salvation120:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank

Angela Oyom in the house again. Nairaland is now a beggar’s zone, full of scammers with touching stories.
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by TheClassic1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
ojun50:

The president and Lagos states governor and everyone associated with marlian record
u no include ur Biafla family nhi
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by The6thAustralia: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hold all of them
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by FireUpNow(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Na dem sabi jare. The guy who killed 2pac js still facing his warrant. Who knows how long this Mohbad's case will be concluded?
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by creativehubb: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
ojun50:

The president and Lagos states governor and everyone associated with marlian record
You are talking reckless. The governor is a public official, anyone can take pictures with him, neither Sam Larry or Marley is in the president's entourage, Sam Larry just took a picture and placed the president in the frame, when Sam Larry too was at Hajj. If you saw the picture you will see Sam Larry is very far from the president and just trying to capture the president in the frame as a fan would. Get sense. These are public officials, meant to be friendly to all. You obidients should get busy with your future, this is typical of you, even Atiku supporters are saber humans than you Obi supporters.
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by phemmyfour: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
yinkus6750:
Why did he waited till he was declared wanted?
It's a pity he turned himself in.
Should have allowed his pals to cashiut in his head with the ransom promised by the police
A call from Nigeria police is never a good one
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by tiswell(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
chillychill:

Prime boy is a prime suspect, every body must answer,every body must collect.

On a more serious note it's better dis way,dis is how it's suppose to be, let everybody be responsible in dis country. I don't even know y he allowed himself to be declared "wanted" initially. Although his turning up doesn't make him automatically innocent and his turning is probably because he had seen his other "friends" showing up but at least he did d right tin by coming forward.

But wait o, so d 1m wey dem put for dis boy head who go collect am like dis?
Attend school,you refused.
Write in your native language next time.
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by blackgold2018(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
davillian:
So this boy just wasted the #1million he for just allow his friend give police information grin
That would lead to his arrest
do you know whether if that was exactly what want down. But the Nigerian police claimed he turned himself in.

Fear naija police
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by 7arrows: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2023
lasheun:
Werey fear for himself.
He knows that Nigerians will find him out because of the bounty placed on him grin

He rather turn himself in than allow someone collect 1m on his head. But wait oo. U sure say NPF for even give anyone 1m. I doubt o. If they do then the entire police will share it with him. Maybe leaving him with like 50k and b4 he reach house road block go collect 40k from am for either tink permit or expired papers. We sabi them o
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by blowjohn(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hmm.
Meanwhile Tupac murder case has gained momentum with keefee D appearance in court
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Toktee(m): 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
Righthussle:

That him olosho girl friend and the boy seen crying in the video that mohbad dies while he was still breathing.
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by Toktee(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
bassdow:

based on what evidence exactly ?
Based on the evidence that the diploma cert Tinubu submitted to inec is not from csu.
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by REDshouse(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
so for ur mind u true true believe say Nigerian police go pay you 1m? I nor sure na dis country u day since.

I go for see alert for my account before I tell primeboy to declare .. me and prime boy go share am 50/50 but otilo ...make Dem no try am again for this kain Tinubu economy
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by chillychill(f): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
tiswell:
Attend school,you refused.
Write in your native language next time.

Oponu
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by famology(m): 3:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Make una invite mohbad wife for serious interrogation. She knows what killed her husband.
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by winner37(m): 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
The guy is smart ,he doesn't want someone to used him to Cash out one million naira as reward from police to anyone with useful information about him 😆😆😆😆😆
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by ojun50(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
creativehubb:

You are talking reckless. The governor is a public official, anyone can take pictures with him, neither Sam Larry or Marley is in the president's entourage, Sam Larry just took a picture and placed the president in the frame, when Sam Larry too was at Hajj. If you saw the picture you will see Sam Larry is very far from the president and just trying to capture the president in the frame as a fan would. Get sense. These are public officials, meant to be friendly to all. You obidients should get busy with your future, this is typical of you, even Atiku supporters are saber humans than you
Obi supporters.
See has you dey explain
Na every thing una see una dey put mouth
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by ojun50(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
TheClassic1:
u no include ur Biafla family nhi
Every body Biafra ode
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by creativehubb: 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
ojun50:

See has you dey explain
Na every thing una see una dey put mouth
The truth must be made clear, we can't leave Nigeria for headless mob, it's our country, you people can relocate.
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by ojun50(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
creativehubb:

The truth must be made clear, we can't leave Nigeria for headless mob, it's our country, you people can relocate.
Your country embarassed
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by gfelo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
NDLA agent that gave Mohbad the unusual liquid should be arrested also.
Re: MohBad: Primeboy Surrenders To Police by gfelo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
NDLEA

Righthussle:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.