Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Freelance Political And Current Affairs Writer - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Freelance Political And Current Affairs Writer (290 Views)

Serious Writers/political Analyst Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Political And Current Affairs Writer by MrKunleCole: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
I am seeking a talented and knowledgeable freelance writer to join our team as a Political and Current Affairs Writer.

This role involves creating engaging and informative content on a wide range of political and current events topics. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of global politics, current affairs, and be able to craft well-researched, timely, and thought-provoking articles.

Responsibilities
1. Research and stay updated on current political events and news worldwide.
2. Write clear, concise, and well-structured articles on political and current affairs topics.
3. Generate ideas for relevant and engaging content.
4. Meet deadlines and ensure the delivery of high-quality, fact-checked content.

Requirements:
1. Experience in political and current affairs writing.
2. Strong analytical and research skills.
3. Excellent command of the English language with impeccable grammar and spelling.
4. Ability to write in an engaging and persuasive manner.
5. Familiarity with different writing styles and formats (e.g., op-eds, news articles, analysis pieces).
6. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
7. A passion for staying informed about global political developments.

Application:
Interested candidates should submit the following:
A portfolio or sample of previous political and current affairs writing samples.

A brief cover letter explaining their interest in the role and relevant qualifications.

Send it to busayocolewriters@gmail.com

**Payment:**
Payment will be on a per-article or per-project basis, and is pegged at N4/word.

You’re assured of work every week if you meet the cut.
Re: Freelance Political And Current Affairs Writer by ScrollScribe: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Hello Sir,

Good morning. Please check your email. I sent in my application. I can do the work. I am suited for it. This is my forte.

Waiting for your response. You are yet to reply.

Cheers.
Re: Freelance Political And Current Affairs Writer by ScrollScribe: 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chief I sent you an email but no reply from your end...

Kindly respond if you please ...
Re: Freelance Political And Current Affairs Writer by ScrollScribe: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
Chief I sent you an email but no response from your end...

Kindly respond please...
Re: Freelance Political And Current Affairs Writer by LongEraser: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2023
MrKunleCole:
I am seeking a talented and knowledgeable freelance writer to join our team as a Political and Current Affairs Writer.

This role involves creating engaging and informative content on a wide range of political and current events topics. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of global politics, current affairs, and be able to craft well-researched, timely, and thought-provoking articles.

Responsibilities
2. Write clear, concise, and well-structured articles on political and current affairs topics.
4. Meet deadlines and ensure the delivery of high-quality, fact-checked content.

Requirements:
3. Excellent command of the English language with impeccable grammar and spelling.
5. Familiarity with different writing styles and formats (e.g., op-eds, news articles, analysis pieces).

Application:
A portfolio or sample of previous political and current affairs writing samples.

A brief cover letter explaining their interest in the role and relevant qualifications.

Payment will be on a per-article or per-project basis, and is pegged at N4/word.

Hi, still hiring? I just mailed my application. I believe I have something you might want to check out.
Re: Freelance Political And Current Affairs Writer by Areon: 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2023
MrKunleCole:

Responsibilities

Requirements:

Application:

I worked on a 2,000 words under intense pressure for Busayo Cole. I got a fake alert despite my labour. I called out to him and he said he would resend, it's been atleast 15-24 hours. BusayoColeWriters has refused to pay me nor reply my messages nor pick my calls.

Should we be treated this rashly

Divepen1

Obinnau

Tabbaz

Scammers ought to have their moniker placed on ten years ban until they repay in these kind of occurences

1 Like

Re: Freelance Political And Current Affairs Writer by Tabbaz(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2023
Areon:

I worked on a 2,000 words under intense pressure for Busayo Cole. I got a fake alert despite my labour. I called out to him and he said he would resend, it's been atleast 15-24 hours. BusayoColeWriters has refused to pay me nor reply my messages nor pick my calls.

Divepen1

Obinnau

Tabbaz

Scammers ought to have their moniker placed on ten years ban until they repay in these kind of occurences
kindly upload evidence to back up your claim
Re: Freelance Political And Current Affairs Writer by MrKunleCole: 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is actually very unfair, considering it wasn't a fake alert and it was UBA's fault. Anyway, I'm deffo not resending it until they resolve the issue tbh. You're a silly person
Areon:

Divepen1

Obinnau

Tabbaz

Re: Freelance Political And Current Affairs Writer by Areon: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
Tabbaz:
kindly upload evidence to back up your claim

I will in some days. Giving him some days
Re: Freelance Political And Current Affairs Writer by Areon: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
MrKunleCole:
This is actually very unfair, considering it wasn't a fake alert and it was UBA's fault. Anyway, I'm deffo not resending it until they resolve the issue tbh. You're a silly person

You have a bad character. If your peers and people in your social circle worship you and refuse to tell you, I won't

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Writer? Let Me Write For You. / Fanfiction Writer Needed For A Long Gig / Copywriters And Crypto News Writers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.