Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja (52626 Views)

Policeman Under Investigation For handling Dead Woman's Breasts / Ritualists Cut Off Pregnant Woman's Breasts And Eyes In Cameroon (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Touched Police Woman’s Breasts In Lagos Lands In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by jahsharon: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2023
EKONGKING:
Dumb citizens and even dumber police .

Article's like these reaffirm white people impression of blacks in Africa .

Your mental slavery and inferiority complex is aggravating into psychiatric disorders.

Go slap Babalawo nah, if you no belief say Juju dey

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Awaja(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2023
Racoon:
grin Abeg let's diffuse tension small. Abeg oga restore madam's breasts nah.
You self,the breast was returned in peace after using it for 20mins .
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by jahsharon: 6:40am On Oct 06, 2023
seborrhic:
Tua!!
Nauseating,stone aged creatures that should have remained colonised and save humanity this embarassment that some Nigerians in the 21st century have become.
I gave up on the average Nigerian when I heard how professors,people with degrees and other graduands,even some of them science graduands(1)believed salt could cure ebola and were actively using it (2)believe that old women can turn to birds,as witches and fly long distances to hurt people at night,then during day time change back to their aged human forms.
So this one is not a surprise.
That policemen even arrested the man shows that even stone aged Caucasian ancestors with more sense than some of today's Nigerians.
I am sure if not for Mary Slessor,twins in all parts of Nigeria would have been murdered as soon as they were born because Nigerians would still have believed twins are witches and wizards conceived to torment the mother and cause havoc to communities where they were born.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable. I cannot be arguing with you now, only to find out later that you have been typing from the psychiatric hospital
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Grupo(m): 6:41am On Oct 06, 2023
siant:
white people ass licker.

Every thing, your own na to start mentioning white people. To your own understanding, white people wise pass ur generation and no dey make error.

Oponu, Ode oshi.

Shior!

If you actually believe that someone can steal someone else's dịck and breasts, then it's sad to say that white people truly wise pass your generation.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by NutritionGuru: 6:51am On Oct 06, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by victory36(m): 6:53am On Oct 06, 2023
jonahhh:

You lack knowledge of self and the power of your own people, if you Dey doubt make I carry you go shagamu and ask one of dem dem to test prick disappearing jazz on you, you will be on then knowing by then
then pls explain why this 'jazz' wasn't used when the British invaded west Africa or during the slave trade undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by blaise26abj(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2023
Floky215:

Guy, rest cos you don't know anything and have not seen anything..!!

Until it happen to you or you witness it live you would continue to argue like a no brainer...!!
This is Africa...!!!

Yes this is Africa . A place filled with idiotic people, brain damaged from oppression and wanton belief in superstitious things .

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by riczy(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2023
seborrhic:
Tua!!
Nauseating,stone aged creatures that should have remained colonised and save humanity this embarassment that some Nigerians in the 21st century have become.
I gave up on the average Nigerian when I heard how professors,people with degrees and other graduands,even some of them science graduands(1)believed salt could cure ebola and were actively using it (2)believe that old women can turn to birds,as witches and fly long distances to hurt people at night,then during day time change back to their aged human forms.
That policemen even arrested the man shows that even stone aged Caucasian ancestors with more sense than some of today's Nigerians.
I am sure if not for Mary Slessor,twins in all parts of Nigeria would have been murdered as soon as they were born because Nigerians would still have believed twins are witches and wizards conceived to torment the mother and cause havoc to communities where they were born.
May u nt fall victim in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Banter1(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2023
EKONGKING:

I pity people like you. I have witnessed I woman puni stolen, when she opened her pantie the puni was sealed. Dey play until it happen to you. Last two weeks a man joystick was stolen close to my house, he was with his wife when a man brushed him and his thing disappeared he quickly raised an alarm and the hausa man was cut beating black and blue, when the wife checked the man's thing she shouted this is not my husband thing o.....the husband was in pain. Be doubting till that day come for you

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Nigerians and superstition

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by SolomonGrandi: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2023
EKONGKING:

Like an ORGAN attached to a human body will be “removed” and blood will not full everywhere lol

Truly blacks still believe in crap in 2023 oooo
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by SolomonGrandi: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Banter1:
I pity people like you. I have witnessed I woman puni stolen, when she opened her pantie the puni was sealed. Dey play until it happen to you. Last two weeks a man joystick was stolen close to my house, he was with his wife when a man brushed him and his thing disappeared he quickly raised an alarm and the hausa man was cut beating black and blue, when the wife checked the man's thing she shouted this is not my husband thing o.....the husband was in pain. Be doubting till that day come for you

Ignorance

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by JayVicky: 8:16am On Oct 06, 2023
EKONGKING:

I just shake my head whenever I come across someone as simultaneously ignorant and pompous as you. Just because you have never seen or experienced something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Just thank your lucky stars say you never jam agbako before.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Coldie(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2023
Chibuezem:
You speak like these events of superstition are restricted to Africans, even the whites you so much lick their ass are far more fetish believing in aliens, gods etc
You need to arise from inferiority complex imposed by western media.
Like I said ignorance be una problem.

I tried to break down what just happened and u brought on white people out of nowhere.

That Nigerian ignorant mentality still full plenty of Una head even as una go school reach
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by 1Sharon(f): 8:18am On Oct 06, 2023
MrPRevailer:

There were several confirmations to the incident case.

Hopee you aren't insinuating that Juju, black magic isn't real?
it
is.

Where are the before and after pictures? undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by EdiskyHarry: 8:23am On Oct 06, 2023
Why is Africa always thinking backward everyday?
This is not just funny, but very embarrassing and shameful for a reasonable person to believe this shitty write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by JayVicky: 8:24am On Oct 06, 2023
siant:
Why is that nonsense guy come dey talk as if white people no get their dark and primitive period before they became civilized.

The guy mumu Sha.
Na inferiority complex nah. Him think say whites better pass him ancestors.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by BeigJawnson(m): 9:09am On Oct 06, 2023
inoki247:
Lol where we land again like this...

We need pishure of Before and After...

Hope this not Fake News cause how will someone be so bold and stupidd to go commit this type of crime Under an environment with CCTV ...

Many CCTV cameras are just there for fashion and playbacks, nobody man most of the CCTV monitors.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Testimony1988(m): 9:11am On Oct 06, 2023
Hmmmm, nawa o.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Godsongang: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Them don steal breast again? Na WA o, this country sha
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Coronavirus1: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2023
EKONGKING:

Nothing like penis or breast disappearance this are all fake I am an Eye witnesses of a guy who lost his penis but we took him to olosho hotel the penis jack up like Jack Thomas after the said penis taker has received a lot of slap back and front.
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by siant: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2023
Grupo:

If you actually believe that someone can steal someone else's dịck and breasts, then it's sad to say that white people truly wise pass your generation.
Gbenu e soun! Oponu amun'kun m'eko
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Banter1(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2023
SolomonGrandi:

Ignorance
That's exactly what you're ignoramus
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Chibuezem(m): 10:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Coldie:

Like I said ignorance be una problem.

I tried to break down what just happened and u brought on white people out of nowhere.

That Nigerian ignorant mentality still full plenty of Una head even as una go school reach
you did a wonderful job breaking down an event from your room.... Osheee forensic scientist....
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=Sedonxavi post=126226877] You're are one of the dumbest person in the world. You think your father is Oyinbo. African man got spiritual power to cease your voice and you will not be able to talk again till you'll die[/quote/]

You have such powers and your lives are still miserable

As someone who grew up in the village and seen people like you boast about those non-existent powers but still failed when put to tests, i can categorically tell you that you're the dumb person here.

Those yeye powers only work in the imaginations of dumb, unenlightened and primitive people like you.

You're type that don't visit their villages because they sheepishly think there are people there who have extraordinary powers to k!ll them.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by regenerateman(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2023
seborrhic:
Tua!!

You are very correct. I have seen people moving about with charcoal in their pockets bc they believe it will prevent people from mysteriously taking their manhood. Nigerians are really backward. I'm not surprised with all these happenings. These are the same Nigerians that go to church with their phones for miracle alerts instead of them to go and work. Nigeria is really backward!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Guyman01: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients, if her breasts disappeared she will pull off her clothes in public and not go to the toilet with a female security to confirm and later claim that it has been restored

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by seborrhic: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
victory36:
then pls explain why this 'jazz' wasn't used when the British invaded west Africa or during the slave trade undecided
People whose ancestors exchanged their most physically endowed men and most beautiful women for a piece of mirror or a bowler hat.
At least if there was African jazz it would have been very potent back then when the traditions and beliefs were 'pretty pure' and undiluted.
Yes,the jazz was impotent as the Whiteman on a regular basis,multiple times a year over centuries,carted away generations of able bodied men and women.
Where some resisted,1 or 2 Dane guns then used by the colonialist was all it took to silence everyone!
Centuries after,the average Blackman in majority black Nations,governed purely by blacks,can still not manufacture an automatic gun.
Inventing a rocket that can go to space,that is now becoming as common as manufacturing a car,still looks like discovering where God resides,to a black led Nation.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Tommydare(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
[Pele ooo... sodikiquote author=BoldBrainz post=126215399]There's too much foolishness in this country. And to think people actually believe stories like this?![/quote]
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Tommydare(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
With all your oyinbo mentality and seeing Africans as gullible, what have you innovated? What have you developed to help Africa? You can't even stich your torn pants not to talk of making any reasonable innovations. Until you do something reasonable, your talk is cheap and useless. And most of the people you think they are gullible are wiser than u. Nonsense.
seborrhic:
Tua!!
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by Tommydare(m): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
U dey mind him. Let him continue thinking he is wiser than others. This is Africa. Na pikin wey no know him mama boyfriend dey call am uncle. Oyibo mentality no dey work for here.
jonahhh:

You lack knowledge of self and the power of your own people, if you Dey doubt make I carry you go shagamu and ask one of dem dem to test prick disappearing jazz on you, you will be on then knowing by then
Re: Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Woman's Breasts Inside Bank In Abuja by saintbillion(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
So Cossy can also lose her bobbies in the same manner
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Female Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping 7 Oyinbo Men Out Of £100K / Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrests Six Gays In Benin, Edo State (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.