Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) (52608 Views)

Pastor Arrested After Being Caught With Human Skull (graphic Pics) (2021) / Ex-Corper Gruesomely Murdered In Anambra, His Skull Ripped Open (Graphic Photos) / Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
A one year old boy was almost killed after he was viciously attacked by a pitbull dog owned by one Regimental Sergeant Major (RSM) in CBA, Mambilla Barracks, Abuja on Tuesday October 8th.

According to reports, the one year old was playing outside his parent's house when the raging dog sighted him, immediately pounced on him and went for his head.

The dog sunk his teeth into his victim's head and was tearing his head open. The dog refused letting the victim go until it was beaten to death by the residents of the area.

See graphic photos of the one-year-old in the hospital below

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/10/dog-mauls-1-yr-old-boy-in-abuja-opens-his-skull-with-his-teeth-graphic-photos.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocked

Gosh!
Reasons like this are why I hate pitbulls.
Ekukes remains the best.
No vet doctor,
Zero threat to kids.

No need for septic tank evacuation.
I can go on and on on the advantages of ekuke dogs.

But I just hope this boy survives this pitbull attack.

225 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pit bull na crazy breed!!
Very unstable dog
It shouldn’t be allowed to move around children
Dog wey get lockjaw

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by porshnuel: 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Hope he survives this...because he would have lost alot of blood before getting to the hospital..
.and parent needs to be very careful...why leave a year old boy all my himself....dog mk for go aso rock go free people of nigeria from problem...shakes head

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Somebody tell Nwaamaikpe to shut his fucking mouth. I don't know if he does not understand that this is a tragic event and nobody wants to hear his rotten opinion.

You go dey talk anyhow like small pikin wey no get sense!!

Hiding behind phone to type! Allah if I catch you real life person tell me say na you be the Nwaamaikpe for Nairaland I go deaf you for all the insensitive rubbish you don tell me and other people for this Nairaland!!

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by subtlemee(f): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Tises! shocked
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by starbuck(f): 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
I can remember when our Pitbull and Rottweiler nearly used me for breakfast because dad missed the usual time for their breakfast... I was jejely coming out from the front door thinking that it was the usual play play when the next thing I saw was blood oozing out from my left arm and the other one aiming my stomach cry cry cry....

When mom saw what happened and Dad wasn't doing anything to keep them out, she used broom and nack them for head... Believe me, the next week, mom poisoned the dogs and told dad he should do his worse grin grin... Dad has buy a new breed too ( German shepherd and rottweiler) Cross breeding them till date

That mark is still their though....

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Owner of the dog..A soldier....

Father of the Boy.....A soldier....

Na dem dem.....Make dem settle themselves.....I wish the young chap a speedy recovery.....

As for the dog, Pls my Calabar friend Ekong is here Salivating already...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
I wish him quick recovery...kai

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by beresponsible(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Stew the dog
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
lipsrsealed

Somebody tell Nwaamaikpe to shut his fucking mouth. I don't know if he does not understand that this is a tragic event and nobody wants to hear his rotten opinion

@ the bolded above,....Oga you are the one to shut ya Mouth!!!...And also you are the one that does not even understand this very tragic Incidence that has befall the 1 year old chap.....And how do you think that nobody wants to hear his opinion however rotten you think his opinion may sound??

NwaAmaikpe's message on this subject matter is crystal clear for Christ sake....Take the message and stop attacking the Messenger for Nothing.. Haba!!!

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by BBBmall25: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
I Like Dogs But This Very Dog And Rot Are Capital No For Me_ Sorry My Dear Baby, May U Not Die Young!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd4

Can NwaAmaikpe account be deleted from Nairaland forever please? This dude is the most insensitive, hopelessly useless and disgusting vile human being I have ever come across.

Or just ban him for one year. Thanks.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by yachal: 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gosh!
Ekukes remains the best.
No vet doctor,
Zero threat to kids.

@ExcelDeBaron
What's wrong with the above comment?

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
yachal:

@ExcelDeBaron
What's wrong with the above comment?

This your question is one of the reason I doubt if its God that created black people.

So you didn't see any lack of empathy in that post? So you didnt see the subtle implication that the dog breed is the issue here nd not even the dog bite?

Go and reread that post. Now imagine it was your relation or son that was bit.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Unrated900(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
NoGender:
Somebody tell Nwaamaikpe to shut his fucking mouth. I don't know if he does not understand that this is a tragic event and nobody wants to hear his rotten opinion.

You go dey talk anyhow like small pikin wey no get sense!!

Hiding behind phone to type! Allah if I catch you real life person tell me say na you be the Nwaamaikpe for Nairaland I go deaf you for all the insensitive rubbish you don tell me and other people for this Nairaland!!

That guy is silly and talk just anyhow

He always comment on every thread

Politics crime autos business

You will see him all there

He has no single self esteem at all

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
cool

Errmm!!! @ExcelDeBaron, It is your account that needs to be deleted forever...Do you know why??

....You don't know how to read inbetween the lines and you also lack the knowledge of basic illustration....

Now lemme break what NwaAmaikpe wrote up there into pieces for you....Alright. This time, I'm going to use A Powerbike and a Keke Napep as an example to break his comment into a comprehensive particle for you. Ok.

The Pitbull is the Powerbike......While Keke napep represents the Ekuke.....Now after the Incidence between the young boy and the Pitbull, NwaAmaikpe's comment goes thus: before then, Pls note, I'm going to replace every pitbull in his comment with Powerbike and every Ekuke be replaced with a Keke napep.

Now lets go!!

Gosh!
Reasons like this are why I hate Pitbulls. Powerbikes
Ekukes Keke napep remains the best.
No Vet doctor,
Zero threat to Kids.

I can go on and on on the advantages of Ekukedogs. Keke napep

But I just hope this boy survives this Pitbull Powerbike attack.

Now @ExcelDeBaron, In your second paragraph where you quoted @yachal, you complained about @NwaAmaikpe's Lack of Empathy in his post, But in his last paragraph, he said "But I just hope the boy survives this pitbull attack."

@ExcelDeBaron, with NwaAmaikpe's last paragraph, How else do you want him to show Empathy?? Huh??.......By shedding tears and Cattarh all over the thread or you want him to trace the boy to the Hospital and Start crying from ward to ward??

Why call on Lalasticlala, Seun and Mynd44 to ban NwaAmaikpe??
@ExcelDeBaron, you deserve a 20 years Ban term out of Nairaland Forum cos of your shallow level of Comprehension of NwaAmaikpe's simple Comment.....Shalom!!!

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Efechy(m): 3:21am On Oct 10, 2019
@GOFRONT may Oluwa bless u. Dis is y many people fail exams, dey READ & ANSWER when dey should READ UNDERSTAND & ANSWER. Anybody dat doznt like NWAMAIKPE'S posts shuld kindly delete dia accounts. SIMPLE

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 5:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Pitbulls have mauled a lot of people to death. One week, one fatal attack. No amount of training can stop their occasional snap.

7 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2019
What a pity. I'm sure most of the injuries were caused by the people trying to free the baby from the dogs grasp, poor baby cry

3 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2019
I know it would definitely be a Rottweiler!
These breeds hate anything from baby to even baby toys!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by babamadiba(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2019
I love dogs, but this is the exact reason why I will not keep one in my home. Make no go attack my kids one day.

10 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Danelo(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2019
Grafik
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2019
grin

Fulani Herdsmen Dog

2 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by anambraamaka: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2019
Eww
Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by KingAfo(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2019
Hello �. That’s a Rottweiler.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gosh!
Ekukes remains the best.
No vet doctor,
Zero threat to kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

The dog think say the pikin na breakfast ni....meanwhile op why you come exercise discretion conceal the pitbull head come dey exhibit the small pikin turn skull like fashion parade..

8 Likes

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by rashrockalabx(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2019
Hungry Dog....I don't think dey feed d dog well...if dey do t can never attack d boy...I pity d innocent boy...

1 Like

Re: Dog Mauls 1-Year-Old Boy In Abuja, Opens His Skull (Graphic Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2019
pitbull
dog is mans best friend?
say that no more

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Fraud In United States, To Refund $1.6m / 'How Nigerian Police Blew Off My Baby's Brains With Bullets' - Woman (Photo) / Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.