Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo (1713 Views)

My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad / Just Collected My International Passport / Over 40,000 Passports Ready, Yet To Be Collected – NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
now that i have cut it i am now full naija. if any a yall see that nigga rishi sunak yall tell him to kiss my black nigerian citizenship ass grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by Cruise777: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
Cruise... Catch that cruise my friend

5 Likes

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2023
Cruise777:
Cruise... Catch that cruise my friend
cheesy grin
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by Hidewell(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lolzzz. Big man. Your problem is passport and mine is food. πŸ˜” I broke pass anybody for the world.

sukkot:
now that i have cut it i am now full naija. if any a yall see that nigga rishi sunak yall tell him to kiss my black nigerian citizenship ass grin

1 Like

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by lazkizz(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
werey were still be asylum seeker for UK wan destroy their passport grin

10 Likes

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hidewell:
Lolzzz. Big man. Your problem is passport and mine is food. πŸ˜” I broke pass anybody for the world.

come my house come colletc foodstuffs bro. Yam and eggs and garri

1 Like

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
lazkizz:
werey were still be asylum seeker for UK wan destroy their passport grin
🀣
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by Hidewell(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
that is so good. You dey KD? If you dey Kaduna I no mind come ooooh. If not I fit send acct no make you show me love bro abeg.
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by Estichuxs(f): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
It's not a bad thing to have two you know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hidewell:
that is so good. You dey KD? If you dey Kaduna I no mind come ooooh. If not I fit send acct no make you show me love bro abeg.
i dey tudun wada

1 Like

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
Estichuxs:
It's not a bad thing to have two you know?
am just playing around. It's an old expired passport that the passport office cut before issuing me the one I have now. As if I would cut my own passport hehe

2 Likes

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by Hidewell(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
i dey tudun wada
I dey Barnawa close to poly. Bro, make I dey cum?
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by Estichuxs(f): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
am just playing around. It's an old expired passport that the passport office cut before issuing me the one I have now. As if I would cut my own passport hehe

Oh great. Good to hear.
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
Estichuxs:

Oh great. Good to hear.
hehe. Thank you
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:

grin shocked
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by Rilwayne001: 5:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:

Make i help you use the UK passport wipe my shiiit? grin grin
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Make i help you use the UK passport wipe my shiiit? grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin bro, sure why not right ? cheesy
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by Hidewell(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
Big man😨
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by kkins25(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
i dey tudun wada
grin grin grin grin
Weytin u dey find there? grin grin
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
kkins25:
grin grin grin grin
Weytin u dey find there? grin grin
cheap life. sapa grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by PaganTerrorist: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Just post your IP make you collect one or two if you get balls
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by AngelicBeing: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
i dey tudun wada
Tudun wada ke, trolling sukkot tongue
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by Afromentalist: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
grin grin grin grin grin grin bro, sure why not right ? cheesy
Top of the day my kind sire.

Does it mean you renounced your UK citizenship? Or you could actually go the Embassy and have another one produced ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Tudun wada ke, trolling sukkot tongue
north is where its at bro. tuwo shinkafa and kilishi tongue

1 Like

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by AngelicBeing: 9:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
sukkot:
north is where its at bro. tuwo shinkafa and kilishi tongue
l know, you remind me of my childhood in the North, l ate Tuwo masara and Shinkafa, mian kuka, mian kubewa, waina, brabisco, fura dai nono, kilishi, , koko dai kosai, shai dai burodi mainshanu etc wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
Afromentalist:

Does it mean you renounced your UK citizenship? Or you could actually go the Embassy and have another one produced ?
trolling things bro . That passport is expired and they cut it at the passport office before issuing you a new one but they give you the cut one back . That's a passport I have that's expired like 8 years ago. I kept it lol. Top of the day Sir. Salute

1 Like

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
AngelicBeing:
l know, you remind me of my childhood in the North, l ate Tuwo masara and Shinkafa, mian kuka, mian kubewa, waina, brabisco, fura dai nono, kilishi, , koko dai kosai, shai dai burodi mainshanu etc wink
na you dey enjoy na. You alone chop all these things lol

2 Likes

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by Kenn55: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Afromentalist:

Renounce UK citizenship grin

Are you a learner? grin
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by kkins25(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2023
sukkot:
cheap life. sapa grin grin grin grin
No bring Oyinbo ideology come here oh.... When u start dey identify as SAPA.. stop am ohπŸ˜‚
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by kevwemike: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2023
sukkot:
ur village people never still live u, na wahoo
Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2023
kevwemike:
ur village people never still live u, na wahoo
grin

1 Like

Re: Now That I Have Collected Naija Passport Let Me Destroy The British One. Photo by sukkot: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2023
kkins25:

No bring Oyinbo ideology come here oh.... When u start dey identify as SAPA.. stop am ohπŸ˜‚
cheesy cheesy tinubu done wound everybody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Immigration Process For Finland, Sweden? / 25 9jerians Has Been Deported From Dublin / Dv Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.