Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Man Shares How He Made It In Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Shares How He Made It In Business (39575 Views)

A Nigerian Shares How He Almost Introduced Free Call To Nigeria / Man Shares Photos Of The Money He Was Able To Save In His Piggy Bank / Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares How He Made It In Business by nlfpmod: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
When I wanted to restart my business, I relocated from 2bedroom flat to selfcon In a student environment.
Where house was cheap, infact the next year, I returned to my papa house on his request.

Not because I couldn't afford rents, but I had loan obligations to settle then, yes I also took loans, and I still buy credit as a businessman, I didn't buy new clothes from 2017 to 2019, I was washing and rewashing.

My elder brother's did not support me but one gave me one useful advice that I still follow" whatever you don't use frequently" you don't need it.

So I sold one TV to Oguachuba Kingsley, why should I have two when I don't even watch any.

If you are taking loans and buying credit, nwanne, you just need pen and paper to plan your finacial life.
Find alternative hubby to anything that eats money off your pocket.
If you must knack, find your class, don't compete with careless people.

The world didn't need to know that am in debt until I cleared all, they rather think I am broke. That even helped.

Today I can access credits from anywhere because I am clean, na them dey rush me now sef

Credit: Chukwuebuka Abazu

124 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by turmacs(f): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Parents, stop sending your young children to university immediately after they finnish secondary school, especially if you're from the lower or middle class. Call them and ask them if there's any business they'll like to learn before they enter school. Let them use one year to go and learn that business with a sensible person (not boyboy format ohh). When you're sure they've learnt that business well, that money you want to use in sending them to school in a country like Nigeria that doesn't value education or have good educational system, use it to start up that business for them. With your guidance and prayers, after 5 to 6 years, you will a young million naira in your hands and they will be doing far better than their mates that went to school and graduated after that 5 or 6 years.. Later in life they can even employ people to run the business for them in their absence, while they go to school.
In this life, wisdom is profitable to direct.

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by Urheadmaster(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Igbo men and business sense. You just can't take that away from them. Hence they excel in whatever business they do.

Igbo kwenu cool.

166 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by Jestin: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Do not despise the days of ur little beginning

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by BigDawsNet: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Good one

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by Baloranking(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin

What's this headline?

Ok it's been changed, nice financial advice.

Na Una Dey come make things hard for university boys Abi grin grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by princeade86(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
K

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by Woodshot: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
There's no one rule for everything. Sometimes knacking below one's class might be uplifting. Same shit applies to knacking major class way above yours.

But one thing is sure in every class, you're putting your life on the line if you're knacking without protection.

Whatever class you're knacking practice safe ...

On the other hand, why are you advertising indomie? Does it say alot about the class you're knacking? Are you tryna say the class you nack can be easily gotten with indomie cheesy grin

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Last last, life na circle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by Kobicove(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Why is he carrying Indomie noodles cartons? grin

19 Likes

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by Calabar1stSon: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Igbo men and business sense. You just can't take that away from them. Hence they excel in whatever business they do.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by BluntCrazeMan: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hmmm..
Ok naa..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by CraigslistAD: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by donziller(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
I dey come

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by libertyfather(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
swt story, better when no family(kids) involved,

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by donbrowser(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Good motivation

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by richard870(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
I pray people realize that posting personal things on social media is nonsense and only ridicules them in the long run

20 Likes

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by emmanuelbrown26: 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
Igbo spirt talking, always eager to make it, not known to beg, not known to sell property to do party, not known to borrow to sew asoebi.
Maka Chineke, igbo amaka jare, no wonder some Ondo hommies like rolling wit igbos niggars
Give igbo since igbo man economy to manage watch and see him turning things around for good, is not a rocket science nor magic. It's called ife chinyere

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by Solitechworld(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Low-key I like Dem Igbo way of building their businesses, the legit ones oooo... The dedication is top notch....

Buh if Dem wanna knack someone sledge harmer for head also ehn, Dem no dey think twice..... Dem don use my eyes see shege but yet we still dey....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by Besto(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Expecting to hear today you got trillion but it's today you can access credits with interest undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by mayormick(m): 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lolz….’na dem dey rush me’. If you get a successful business entity, dem go rush una with loan walai

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by Gadafii: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Don’t compete with careless people

Another vital warning ⛔️

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by emmanuelbrown26: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Urheadmaster:

Igbo kwenu cool
Ohhhhhh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by Ekpekus(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
nlfpmod:

Credit: Chukwuebuka Abazu
Full wisdom all wrapped in this post.
Gleaned from it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
I said what

We no hear you from the back
Re: Man Shares How He Made It In Business by wittywriter: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
Justifiable Sacrifice...only Chess Players can relate.

Wittyness

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profitable Small Business Ideas For Nigerians / Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k? / History Of Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate (1972-2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.