Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,309 members, 7,857,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Bbnaija Kess's Wife Cancels His American Visa After Running Away With 4M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Kess's Wife Cancels His American Visa After Running Away With 4M (505 Views)

‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Kess's Wife Cancels His American Visa After Running Away With 4M by DyshApp: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2023
The ongoing drama between Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) Kess and his wife Angel has gotten messier. Legit.ng recalls reporting that Kess while reacting to his wife's claim of him sleeping with Christy O, claimed she tried to get him out of the popular reality show.

In what appears to be a counter-reaction, Kess' wife revealed the reason he was picked as a housemate in the first place was because of her, as the show organisers wanted a married man.

Angel, in a trending video, recounted having a miscarriage and losing their child. She revealed she wrote to Big Brother informing him that she lost her child but didn't want him out of the house as she continued to support him despite grieving her loss.

She also shared how Kess pressured her to give him N4m to get an apartment, adding that the reality star and his family were only focused on money.

In another viral clip, Angel revealed she had written to his US embassy to revoke his American visa, including filing for a divorce

Watch how she bashes him in this Video:https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx_aoz4NyDv/?igshid=NzZhOTFlYzFmZQ==

Follow up with more Celebrity gossip here

Re: Bbnaija Kess's Wife Cancels His American Visa After Running Away With 4M by drimzsmoke(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lolz... Se na wetyn my aunt won hook me up with be this, God forbid!!!
Re: Bbnaija Kess's Wife Cancels His American Visa After Running Away With 4M by DyshApp: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
drimzsmoke:
Lolz... Se na wetyn my aunt won hook me up with be this, God forbid!!!

Lol beware of all them fraudsters

(1) (Reply)

AY Apologizes To Davido Over Joke In Warri / Chioma Adeleke Welcomes Twin Babies. A Boy And A Girl / You Want Become A Citizen By Marriage Netizens React As Korra Obidi Gets Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.