Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Is Permitted In America Doesn't Work Here In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Permitted In America Doesn't Work Here In Nigeria (255 Views)

Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State" / I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge / Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Permitted In America Doesn't Work Here In Nigeria by Don1987(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
Somebody should tell that man occupying Also rock, he should quietly resign and go to his house, rest and enjoy the money he has accumulated already. I saw this coming before the election. I have revelation where I was advising his wife to tell the husband to dropped the ambition of becoming the president of this country if she want him to live long, that what is ahead of him is bigger than him. It is not too late, he can honourably resign now that politics has been hitup
Re: What Is Permitted In America Doesn't Work Here In Nigeria by Don1987(m): 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
The revelation keep on coming, i am still saying, he should not allow his ego and sycophants to destroy him
Re: What Is Permitted In America Doesn't Work Here In Nigeria by Messileo10000: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
While I am not a Tinubu supporter,
I will just advise you to save your emotional strength for something else.

Nigeria judiciary will still frustrate Atiku's effort.

No be Nigeria again?

It is the hope that kills o not the despair.
Re: What Is Permitted In America Doesn't Work Here In Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
They have started to change narrative. You are the people calling America saner society

3 Likes

Re: What Is Permitted In America Doesn't Work Here In Nigeria by DeLaRue: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
Lol
Re: What Is Permitted In America Doesn't Work Here In Nigeria by Don1987(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Thank God someone has confirmed this post. He should hands up
Re: What Is Permitted In America Doesn't Work Here In Nigeria by anonymous1759(m): 8:32am On Oct 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Una never see anything thought you guys say past CSU president will sue BAT after they release the records?
Disappointment is making you guys turn bitter and Maaad .
Only CSU can declare the certificate Fake not you or the Nigerian court of law as long as they certify it case closed it’s common sense . You guys will definitely wail for the next 4yrs.

(1) (Reply)

Completed Lagos-ibadan Express Road As Designed / Obaseki Pledges To Rebuild More Local Roads To Connect Communities, Open More Ar / General Yakubu Gowon Is Alive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.