Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. (745 Views)

APC, Tinubu Favour Akpabio As Senate President / Mike Ozekhome: Why Supreme Court Judgment On Imo Can't Be Reviewed / Why Supreme Court Sacked Ihedioha And Declared Uzodinma Winner In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. by naijapower(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2023
In light of the recent development at CSU, the Supreme court will be the focus of every Nigerians . Those against and for Mr President.
From my understand of how things will play out.

Mr President will apply to CSU for replacement and Submit same to INEC. Stating the there was error in the document submitted to inec.
The reason because Mr President paid for replacement but the person, he sent to pick it up did not , but went and reproduce one and submit to inec.The Person in question will appear in court and admit his action which will clear Mr President.

Being President Inec will accept.

Or

The Supreme court can simply say, that CSU has confirmed that Mr President attended and graduated from CSU with very good grade.
All other information are technical error, case dismissed.

But Mr President can counter Atiku with just one point.
Re: Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. by duro4chang(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2023
There is no need for that. There is no error. No forgery.
Re: Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. by Alchemy528: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
Stupid sense,,,
Nigeria's system is condemned

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

4 Likes

Re: Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. by Deogratiasfx: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
naijapower:
In light of the recent development at CSU, the Supreme court will be the focus of every Nigerians . Those against and for Mr President.

Mr President will apply to CSU for replacement and Submit same to INEC. Stating the there was error in the document submitted to inec.
The reason because Mr President paid for replacement but the person, he sent to pick it up did not , but went and reproduce one and submit to inec.The Person in question will appear in court and admit his action which will clear Mr President.

Or

The Supreme court can simply say, that CSU has confirmed that Mr President attended and graduated from CSU with very good grade.

I am a strong hater of BAT but I must admit the supreme court will rule in his favour. Not because he is innocent of what he is accused of but because we have a failed system. Atiku thank u for the exposure but SC will thrash this case and even fine you.
Re: Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. by ConfidentialDoc: 6:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
The main excuse

The country is broke and can't afford another election.
Re: Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. by wrongnumber: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
naijapower:

Or

You guys are daft

There are other crimes exposed by CSU but you are not talking about it.

Just ranting about certificate forging or no forging
Re: Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. by Whalis: 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
It may be difficult to unseat him base on this. I am not a lawyer but have a cousin who analysis cases with me. The documents either incriminating or exculpating will require the producer to present it in Nigerian court for it to be valid. Atiku can't present a document he never produced. With the forgoing I don't see CSU coming to Nigeria.
The only thing Atiku can get out of this is to pursue the secondary results which is a foundation on which the CSU certificate stands. If it is established that the secondary school is fake automatically the university degree is withdrawn.
Re: Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. by hammerT: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
TINUBU WILL BE CARRIED OUT OF ASO ROCK, IF HE DARES NIGERIANS.

THAT JUJU MAKING HIM FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN, WILL FAIL HIM.

THIS IS NIGERIA AND JUJU THAT PASS HIS OWN DEY.
Re: Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. by kk2027: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. by DMerciful(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
The deposition is enough if the Supreme Court is a court of Justice
Whalis:
It may be difficult to unseat him base on this. I am not a lawyer but have a cousin who analysis cases with me. The documents either incriminating or exculpating will require the producer to present it in Nigerian court for it to be valid. Atiku can't present a document he never produced. With the forgoing I don't see CSU coming to Nigeria.
The only thing Atiku can get out of this is to pursue the secondary results which is a foundation on which the CSU certificate stands. If it is established that the secondary school is fake automatically the university degree is withdrawn.
Re: Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. by Broveens42(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
Whalis:

The prayers will not only be on grounds of forgery.
The supreme Court will simply disqualify tinubu based on his own testimony He doesn't have dual citizenship, whereas same certificate is owned by an American citizen, Bola A Tinubu. There are so many grounds for tinubu's disqualification based on his own testimony.
Bola swore an affidavit in 1999, military carted away his certificate, but CSU in their deposition says indeed, Bola A Tinubu didn't collect his certificate, a clear case of prejury.
The challenge for Atiku would have been a testimony from CSU that tinubu's certificate was forged.
Re: Why Supreme Court Will Rule In Tinubu Favour. by yarimo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
Agulu fraudster

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Video:Wike Begs Rotimi Amaechi To Return $308M Looted From Rivers / Obama! Obama! Obama! Obama! Obama! Obama! Obama! Obama! Yes, We Can! / Oyo State Governor - Being 'kicked-out' Of The Nigeria Police Force.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.