Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari (24388 Views)

How Not To Talk With Africa About Climate Change By Muhammadu Buhari / ‘Happy Birthday To My Incorruptible GMB’ – Aisha Buhari Calls Husband ‘General’ / Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by tempest01(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
This clown shouldn’t even be talking in a sane environment
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by Alchemy528: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Choice
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by Juanmike(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
This dullard should stop spewing cabbage.
We had enough of him.
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by HeatSeeker(m): 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
naptu2:

OK, basically there was no substance in your initial post. Got it.

Smh! Nairaland don damage this one. My original comment was directed at Buhari not you. Dey there dey look for substance wey no affect your person.

3 Likes

Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by Rayban26: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2023
naptu2:

OK, basically there was no substance in your initial post. Got it.

Oga relax. his jab was at buhari. not you personally.

2 Likes

Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by naptu2: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
HeatSeeker:

Smh! Nairaland don damage this one. My original comment was directed at Buhari not you. Dey there dey look for substance wey no affect your person.

OK, you didn't understand the words that you wrote. Got it.
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by Checkwell: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
A useless president he was!
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by Basicend: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
A very poor and terrible leader. It seems he does not even understand a piece of sentence.

See where he has led Nigeria into?

Such a disgrace and error.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by Raxxye(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Utter rubbish.
The name Buhari can easily throw Nigerians who survived the inglorious administration of the retired and tired general into a state of depression!
Pls let bygones be bygones; stop reminding us of our pains and losses!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
naptu2:

www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/why-gmb-had-to-go-by-buhari/

He and his admirers should go and eat shit!
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by HeatSeeker(m): 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
naptu2:

OK, you didn't understand the words that you wrote. Got it.

Lol. I will not engage you again.

4 Likes

Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by atiku4President(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
What a waste of space with a stale discuss
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by DMerciful(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
We don't know GMB or PMB!

1 Like

Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
If President Buhari was cloned as some news were trending then, I don't think he will still be so articulate on all listed below. They were making references to his Ear and all that back then.

Was the President aware of those sentiments? “Yes, I was,” he told this writer with a laugh. He added:

“I was in the military, and rose from 2nd Lieutenant to Major General. When I joined partisan politics, the General had to go. I’ve heard people say they prefer General Buhari to President Buhari. But democracy is different from military rule, with its ruthlessness. Now, the system for decision making is different. We had Supreme Military Council then, but now, you have Federal Executive Council, which is constitutionally backed. I try to allow the system to work. I like to be remembered as a President that was constitutionally compliant.”
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by Jostoman: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2023
We are not interested in buhari story, lets face what face what is facing us now and what is trending.
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by hatchy(f): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Just imagine!
Is this news or what....
A useless General turned president that remained the most useless and clueless president in the history of Nigeria.
A useless General who has never written a book, he never delivered any intellectual lectures or discuss in a business fora or institutions of higher learning. The only thing this useless General knows about is COW....at the mention of that name, Buhari will never be the same.

Country destroyer number 1.
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by seunayantokun(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
Chief executive terrorist.
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by themanderon: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
None was better. Under the leadership of both Nigeria was plunged into recession and unmitigated poverty.
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by ofuonyebi: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
YES....
PMB...you were constitutionally compliant
just like Goodluck Jonathan

both of you did not stay a day after May 29..

bother of you were not like OBJ....
MR. DO OR DIE
Who wanted a 3rd TIME AGAENDA

TINUBU WILL FOLLOW PMB FOOTSTEPS AFTER 4+4 =8 YEARS!
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by Myer(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
slimfit1:
The man who killed this country twice thank God for Babangida.

Babangida is the reason Nigeria is the way it is today- backward as a 3rd world country instead of competing among the G-7 or atleast G20 countries.

Present day Nigeria is the end result of Babangida's institutionalisation of corruption into Nigeria.
But there was cash flow so the people did not realise the implications of his policies until it was too late.

He will forever be remembered as the Head of State that annulled the freest and fairest election Nigeria has ever conducted.

Please know your history other wise, you may end up celebrating Barabbas and crucifying Jesus Christ.
History truly repeats itself.

1 Like

Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by Dottormentor: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Liar want to cover-up, you messed up for asking the question because u knew it wasn't about CSU certificate that you masturbate on all over scms.
HeatSeeker:

You need to chill bro cool my comment was not an attack on your person or your thread. It was actually directed at Buhari himself.
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by osazsky(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
2 of them,no one good
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
See person...a disaster...
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by Theunbothered: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
They have started whitewashing this old failure. This man just came to waste 8 years of Nigeria's time.
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
With his kindred spirit, Major General Babatunde Idiagbon, the unsmiling duo knocked a lot of sense into the heads of their countrymen and women. And we were fast shaping up. Then the move was truncated.
2 Great Men.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by blowjohn(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
naptu2:

That still doesn't answer the question.

Nawa O. U really dey para O. U be lecturer?
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by TooMuchStuff: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Says the most worthless woefully failed tyrant that ever rule Nigeria
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by Ten06(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
The president that slept all through his tenure as Nigerians are being killed and taken for a rough ride. A president that could not give us free and fair election.

Election where my votes and other votes for Peter Obi were thrown into the creek
Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by Theunbothered: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
HeatSeeker:

Naptu2 is always battling unknown enemies. That is the expected reflex action from defending failure for 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by BoldBrainz(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
naptu2:

That still doesn't answer the question.

He's here because he has the liberty of free speech, even if just to come and posit that this information is useless in the scheme of things, which it actually is.

Buhari was a "useless" leader in the two spells he did as the country's number one individual. And whoever still sees the need to promote or even propagate news of his current existence in retirement, deserves to be shot in the back of the head.

That failure is primarily the reason Tinubu is currently struggling to grapple the Nigerian economy to stability. I detest Tinubu, but his current travails are spill-offs of the uselessness and incompetence of that Daura vomit!

1 Like

Re: Why GMB Had To Go, By Muhammadu Buhari by PaganTerrorist: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
The real buhari was dead long time ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CNN Interview: It’s Harsh To Judge Me By My 1984 Record / Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari / Jonathan Leads Others In A Special Song For Mothers At Aso Chapel (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.