Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? (2575 Views)

Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / I Am Just Imagining How The Southeast Would Deal With SW In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by Khyrvxjzy: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2023
CockAndBullStor:
Nothing like “Yoruba Muslim” in Yoruba land. I’m a Christian, my families and friends are, and we all support BAT. Our tribe first before any other thing. We are not like you bunch of OSUs.

tell dat omo ibo
na fear dey make dem say yoruba muslim

am a Christian and i support tinubu

no ibo man go be president (preach the gospel)

1 Like

Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by PeterObi4LP: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2023
ASAPFERG:
Because with the kind hatred we get for that man down here ehhn, we fit stone am if he try to come do any rubbish campaign here..

Except him nor go contest sha..

wink wink wink

Shut Up! Na only you full of hatred hate him not the entire SW. My family and I, and well meaning Omoluabi without tribalism and bigotry love him and will vote for him over Tinubu any day any time twice on Friday.

1 Like

Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by Obakoolex(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
He defeated Tinubu in Lagos , he will defeat Tinubu again because Tinubu isn't loved in Lagos

🤣🤣🤣
You already agreed that Tinubu will be on the ballot in 2027 campaign for 2nd term.

Don't let your payer hear this o
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by Dedeity: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2023
CockAndBullStor:
Nothing like “Yoruba Muslim” in Yoruba land. I’m a Christian, my families and friends are, and we all support BAT. Our tribe first before any other thing. We are not like you bunch of OSUs.
This tribalistic fool thinks he made sense with his comment. I shake my head for you
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by ASAPFERG: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2023
Minime10:

How will Tinubu campaign in South East & South South in 2027 because with the kind love we have for that man in this two region hmmm! We fit eat am raw if he try come do any sheleye campaign this side
tinubu doesn't need your votes to win.
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by Greatkenny2: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2023
CockAndBullStor:
E pain am tongue
“Omoluabi” comes before anything in Yorubaland. Religion can’t divide us unlike you the OSUs that differentiate between Catholic and Anglican. We are one in Yoruba land. We stand with our own irrespective of religion. Tinubu is ours and we will support and defend him with the last drop of our blood. tongue

You can cry all day long, ko kan aye😆
You're a Scratched face yellowba Moslem lunatic, you imbecileees are sooo easy to spot.. now keep wailing

1 Like

Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by Proudlyomonna: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2023
AbuTwins:

He will defeat Tinubu in Lagos?
That'll never happen again!

The possibility is very high.

There are Yorubas who stand against the criminal daft drug addict tifnubu.

Plus peeps from other tribes too.

I know zombies like to believe it was Igbos who made tifnubu lose the election in Lagos.
Ask Yourself this question.

What of Edolites,Plateau, Idoma,Akwa Ibom/Calabar,Hausas in Lagos did they vote for tifnubu??

1 Like

Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by Ofunaofu: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
AbuTwins:

See sense?

What the bolded confirms is that UGM and IPOB are avid supporters of Obi who detests APC!

We know what the APC are the sole sponsors of UGM
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by CockAndBullStor: 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Dedeity:
This tribalistic fool thinks he made sense with his comment. I shake my head for you
You should shake your head for your Pops and moms that are being flogged like animals every Monday 🤣
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by Dedeity: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
CockAndBullStor:
You should shake your head for your Pops and moms that are being flogged like animals every Monday 🤣
Mumu.
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by CockAndBullStor: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Greatkenny2:

You're a Scratched face yellowba Moslem lunatic, you imbecileees are sooo easy to spot.. now keep wailing
E pain am tongue
We’re indivisible in Yoruba land. Take your religion sentiment to your gully-eroded enclave😛

1 Like

Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by CockAndBullStor: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
ojobek:
Perish that thought"our tribe"that is why we are not making progress as a nation.i am Yoruba,a Muslim man and I don't support a forgery and identity theft.
You’re the one to re-examine yourself by reasoning logically not allowing the zombies to think for you. There was no forgery at all - you can only forge something you don’t have. You can’t be accused of forging a degree you earned when the actual educational institution confirmed that you attended and graduated from the institution and also confirmed that they don’t issue replacement certificates, they only do that through their third party vendors.

According to the Colins dictionary, “forgery is · 1. the act of reproducing something for a deceitful or fraudulent purpose · 2. something forged, such as a work of art or an antique.”

Therese are the questions:
1. Did the candidate graduate from the said institution? Yes
2. Did the candidate report loss of the original credentials? Yes
3. Was there an intent to deceive the public to make them believe that he graduated from the institution? No!

Case closed!
If you are truly who you say you’re, then you wouldn’t allowed mobs to think for you. You’ve got to use your head bro.
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by overall90: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Which hatred?
I'm finding it difficult to understand how the brain of an average yoruba person works.
After the the massively rigged and compromised election,Obi and the other contestants simple went to court.Atiku, another presidential candidate took a step further by taking the case to US for the purpose of clarifying Tinubu controversial credentials.
So what is Obi's crime against Tinubu and the southwest ?
So Atiku is free to campaign in the southwest if he chooses to contest again but Obi can not.
What kind of stupidity mixed with cowardice is this?

1 Like

Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by byteem: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Slynation:
It was Atiku that sued Tinubu but na Obi dey collect stray bullets...!! Bunch of clowns!! 🤡

The tin tire me

1 Like

Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by happney65: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
BafanaBafana:
Na him send Tinubu go forge certificate?

I tire o.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by AbuTwins: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:

We know what the APC are the sole sponsors of UGM

You're right!
Even Ojukwu, IPOB, MASSOB, Ohaneze and Nnamdi Kanu are APC!
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by BrodaBenad: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2023
overall90:
Which hatred?
I'm finding it difficult to understand how the brain of an average yoruba person works.
After the the massively rigged and compromised election,Obi and the other contestants simple went to court.Atiku, another presidential candidate took a step further by taking the case to US for the purpose of clarifying Tinubu controversial credentials.
So Atiku is free to campaign in the southwest if he chooses to contest again but Obi can not.

Did he forge the certificate?

Yes smiley
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by AbuTwins: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

The possibility is very high.

There are Yorubas who stand against the criminal daft drug addict tifnubu.

Plus peeps from other tribes too.

I know zombies like to believe it was Igbos who made tifnubu lose the election in Lagos.
Ask Yourself this question.

What of Edolites,Plateau, Idoma,Akwa Ibom/Calabar,Hausas in Lagos did they vote for tifnubu??

All those tribes you listed are divided among the parties! Only Igbos lined up behind Obi!

Nzogbu Politics!
How many Hausas dey vote in Lagos?
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by Omoawoke2(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
chucks185:

you yoruba muslims are like a course to this country, tinubu is hated nation wide

Lmao, my family is christian and we will never support Obi. Yoruba first before religion

1 Like

Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by mdimefields: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
overall90:
Which hatred?
They see Igbos as soft target thats why.
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by Raskimonojendor: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Lmao, my family is christian and we will never support Obi. Yoruba first before religion
Same here. Christians for the last over 130 years.

If obi was the only candidate left, I will only rather stay at home. His administration of Anambra was terrible.
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by Proudlyomonna: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
AbuTwins:

All those tribes you listed are divided among the parties! Only Igbos lined up behind Obi!

Nzogbu Politics!
How many Hausas dey vote in Lagos?

Incoherent response.

So your submission is dat Igbos made tifnubu loose Lagos grin this una zombie oo zombie work ehh no be here oo grin grin e dey make person sound somehow na God abeg oo grin grin
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by DECLAN2015(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
He defeated Tinubu in Lagos , he will defeat Tinubu again because Tinubu isn't loved in Lagos

Error
Re: How Will Peter Obi Campaign In The SW In 2027? by mycar: 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2023
Tinubu won't contest again in 2027, mark my word, his certificate forgery will fish him out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Women Looking At Their President. / Who Is The Worse State Governor In Nigeria? Edo State Gov! / Ribadu’s Tenure Expires On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.