Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre (7462 Views)

Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye Shouldnā€™t Forgive Wike For Demarketing Him / Dino Melaye: "The Only APC Man You Can Trust Is The Dead APC Man" / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by TrapKVNG(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dino is the face of HOPe for Abuja runsgirls

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by imoowo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
Otilo
Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by chiefolododo(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
I see Dino Melaye overcoming all of his enemies

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by pikechukwu6(m): 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin grin grin... Face of hope indeed.
Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by LegacyB: 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
chiefolododo:
I see Dino Melaye overcoming all of his enemies
You go need lens ooooo. He has too many so who go vote am? Probably just few on stomach infrastructure list.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by godofuck231: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Dino bambino
Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by kmaster007: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2023
For real
Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by Tradman: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
nograv:
Dino is a thief. I have nothing more to say..
U just open that ur gutter mouth šŸ‘„ and be spilling trash. Dino is into online trading just to educate. your ignorance is raise to power 10. He was just a senator unlike Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by Goodlady(f): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
TrapKVNG:
grin
Cos he's stylishly begging Tinubu to support him. Dino's as worst as Bello that's leaving
Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by Dera25(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Feranmi14:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
Contact me 09131505553
Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by Ajalalomo: 12:02am On Oct 06, 2023
Feranmi14:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank

Are you not ashamed of yourself. You are using different names to defraud innocent people on this site.

You used @salvation120 in your previous post, now is @feranmi14.

You are nothing but a shameless beggar.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by MountHoreb: 12:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Look at them crucifying Dino but they are supporting and defending an international chronic certificate forger šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ who entered school as a female and graduated as a male. SMH.
Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by livinbygrace: 1:45am On Oct 06, 2023
You are very stupid with this nonsense post and itā€™s because of people like you this country is in deep mess.
Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by dozymars(m): 1:52am On Oct 06, 2023
You, I and the people know these are part of the process to fool the people for votes.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by koladata(m): 4:49am On Oct 06, 2023
No matter the amount you offer me, I can never campaign for this man that brags with luxury cars he got from looting public funds

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by TheSuperX(m): 5:05am On Oct 06, 2023
Dino Melaye is another disaster in waiting, that man will be worst than Bello if he's eventually elected.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by Myer(m): 5:06am On Oct 06, 2023
MrsTwrite:
The face of HOPe INdeeD.

If he wins Guber, then they really deserve him.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by TheSuperX(m): 5:06am On Oct 06, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
To even think some pple are still rootig for this guy to keep embezzling is indeed appalling. angry

OP, it shall NEVER be well with you, and your sponsors, walahi... angry

Nigerians are indeed cursed, no be lie.
This is the main reason why Nigeria will never move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by Myer(m): 5:13am On Oct 06, 2023
booblacain:
Dino Melaye, face of hope? I laugh.

Honestly, I wonder how this country measures and sets its standards.

Never under-estimate the foolishness of a crowd.
That you do not follow the crowd is a special blessing on its own. I hope you know and appreciate what God has done for you.

Dino however cannot escape his come-uppance.
I noticed that just like Emefiele he has now suddenly remembered God and is campaigning on the basis of he's a child of God. Well, only God sees the heart.

If he wins the guber, then the people of Kogi deserve what is coming to them.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by Moneyyman: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2023
You people are just too funny.

Kogi State needs a saviour and that person is Dino? The political jobber and clown?

Dino, who romanced the APC and left because it became unfavorable to him?

The same Dino whose videos and pictures performing various clownery litter the internet?

The same Dino with an uncouth mouth, prideful manners, and unending attachment to material things?

This is why I have no hope in Nigeria's political class. They keep recycling the old guard and repainting them as the best thing after slice bread!

I know that state needs, but it is not Dino.

If not for stupid partisan, tribal, and religious-tinged politics, the leading parties of the state should have sat together to find someone capable; someone that can truly lead with empathy, love, and firmness.

But it isn't Dino!!!!!

Bello to Dino would be ordinary frying pan to non-stick frying!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by Flamengo: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2023
Make way for Dino

Kogi people has this opportunity to have a Human face as governor if only their diabolic nature would allow them.

Dino is seeking a new path for kogi
and has the best intentions for them.

Vote DINO MELAYE AS GOVERNOR for a change of narrative.
Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by BoldBrainz(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2023
If Dino Melaye is the face of hope for Kogi state, then I'm sincerely sorry for Kogi people.
Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by BoldBrainz(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2023
Myer:

Never under-estimate the foolishness of a crowd.
That you do not follow the crowd is a special blessing on its own. I hope you know and appreciate what God has done for you.

Dino however cannot escape his come-uppance.
I noticed that just like Emefiele he has now suddenly remembered God and is campaigning on the basis of he's a child of God. Well, only God sees the heart.

If he wins the guber, then the people of Kogi deserve what is coming to them.

Comeuppance is not hyphenated.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by realoscar84(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Alh Ododo Ahmed Usman all the way. Landslide victory.
Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by Myer(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Comeuppance is not hyphenated.

Noted. Thanks.
Re: Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre by haphizz57(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Dino is a real definition for setback

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creation Of Adada State:a Balance Needed In The Equation / Tam David-West Slams GEJ For Recognizing Libyan Rebels / JTF Recovers 36 Bombs In Kano Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.