Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. (49705 Views)

The Message University Of Liverpool Issued To Students Masturbating In Toilets / Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by mikool007(m): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

https://twitter.com/Dab4Youth/status/1710019028972933439
the stage for ambiguous interpretation has passed, it is confirmed by a literal court tinubu is a cheap criminal that forges documents
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by plaindealer: 6:38am On Oct 06, 2023
alanto:

Excuse me sir, are you like a developer in the US?

They are not only developers, they also make and interpret the law in America, they are lawyers, judges, and analysts..
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by abc115: 7:28am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:
Leave all these your lie lie grammar.

Listen, No matter the third , fourth or fifth vendor grammar. If your certificate is real, your school or college will authenticate it wherever and whenever they are called to.

CSU under oath blantly, boldly and clearly denied the certificate your master submitted to Inec.

There is no grammar or apian way to cover it up. The certificate was forged. There is no explanation.

Why are you lying ?

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Gilgil: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Since he likes to do due diligence, let’s do it together on this mail as follows:

1. Share the sender’s email let us send them an inquiry to confirm this chat.

2. What is school, department etc?

3. If You approach the so-called paradigm, wouldn’t they have to get approval from the school to
Print your details? As the paradigm doesn’t have the school database but should depend on the internal school approval for such inquiries. So if the school says they don’t know about your paradigm and cannot certify that diploma you presented from your paradigm, doesn’t it mean that that document has been forged? Abi na Paradigm State University you go?

abc115:

https://twitter.com/Dab4Youth/status/1710019028972933439
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Theomarvelus(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

Listen, No matter the third , fourth or fifth vendor grammar. If your certificate is real, your school or college will authenticate it wherever and whenever they are called to.

CSU under oath blantly, boldly and clearly denied the certificate your master submitted to Inec.

There is no grammar or apian way to cover it up. The certificate was forged. There is no explanation.
oga, get money first and everything is possible in Nigeria, all this you are saying is just mere speculations, forge or no forge, nothing will come out of supreme court, your master ATIKU, said he will wait for court to decide, if he ATIKU is right, fine, If he, TINUBU is right, fine, because no court is higher than supreme court, my brother just take a chill pill, do not kill yourself on rich men matter.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by PrinceOfLagos: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

Source: @Dab4Youth
You must really think that we are babies right
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Fearyourcreator: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

No kee yourself with fake news
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Proudlyomonna: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Please kindly explain to them what a third party vendor means.

Politics aside, we are dealing with poorly educated set of hate-filled bigots o.
Thank you sir.

Loll Peter Obi for this thread again?? grin cheesy

This Peter Obi aaaghh madness go send you to your early grave oo cheesy grin
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by JoshTim: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

Certificates are not certified in the US. Why is this difficult for you to get despite coming from the registrar of the Scool. Indeed you are mad and your education is a waste.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Jungleluv5: 10:35am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

then if you are not satisfied go and hug transformer very close to your house hater
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Larryndelaw: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

You are daft, No school will authenticate any certificates that was not issued by them rather a third party in the western world. Stop spreading lies. You may be able to do that in Nigeria but nit in western world. I school in Europe and America. Emphasis is placed more on Transcript more than the certificate itself in western world unlike in Nigeria .
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by iamkazeem: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

show us a prooff wher CSU "blatantly" denied the certificate submitted to INEC
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by DeepSight(m): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

It would be useful to see the question you put to them, even as we should note that BAT has not stated the name of the vendor used in his case.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Deemas(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

You are not far from the truth. In Tinubu's case there is also a 3rd party called Oluwole.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by StOla: 10:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Stoplying said Paradigm is not a 3rd party vendor.

What a ignorant soul.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

APC go explain tire grin grin grin grin
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Politics aside, we are dealing with poorly educated set of hate-filled bigots o.
Thank you sir.

Please explain what your president said here.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjuuFwGr/

Compare what he said and what this guy posted its common sense😂😂🏃🏃
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

CSU said it's not from is it's from a third party vendor... What is too big for Pandoras zombies to understand...
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by sotall(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2023
Christistruth03:

It uses third party printers

You fill out the form and then Chicago State University sends the printing request to their 3rd party Printers

who will print out the replacement copy on behalf of the Chicago State university

If that is the case, the certificate produced by the third-party vendor will at least match one of the certificate CSU gave Atiku by 100%.
No discrepancies!

Also the CSU rep will not make the statement " the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC didnt come from us".

Why license a third-party and then deny what you authorize them to produce ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by qtx(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2023
This thing na real wahala for BAT o. He shoud have done something since to clear this mess.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by cescky(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Thank you sir. Check my signature for free stuffs!

ngba.ti ngbaati miscreant, is there boil in your ewedu infested mouth?

cant you explain by yourself?

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Slynation(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2023
Christistruth03:

It uses third party printers

You fill out the form and then Chicago State University sends the printing request to their 3rd party Printers

who will print out the replacement copy on behalf of the Chicago State university
So how will the school stamp and sign on it, don't you think you sound stupid after saying this...??

I hope they are paying you handsomely for your "defending Tinubu duties" because it just can't be free of charge...😂

2 Likes

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Angeloihe: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2023
Show us the full page of the request and request u made because anyone can manufacture that post.
Shameless Agbadomites are desperately looking for excuses for Tinubu the drug baron and certificate forger.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Prince111111: 10:42am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

that one na mumu abeg🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by do4luv14(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

I laff you for face, So what do you then have to say about this ( All our Diplomas, both replaced and Originals) Are produced by a third party

Does it meant any third party, or an accredited third party
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by lebienconnu: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2023
It’s a total waste of energy and precious time arguing with zombiedients. Even if God tells them the certificate is authentic they will say He has been bribed.

Atiku and Pitoobi can also print zombiedients comments on Twitter and present as evidence in Supreme Court.

Left to me the President of federal republic of Nigeria remains Bola Ahmed Tinubu who graduated from Chicago state university at the top of his class in 1979.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by smartemperor042: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2023
The real question is this, does the third party in any way lias with your school before issuing you the replacement?

If yes, is your school not supposed to take responsibility of what the third party has issues you?

If you authorize the third party, then you should accept what they have issued. The registrar said the certificate is not from them, invariably saying that they didn't authorize anybody to do so.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Deepthoughts: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2023
IgOga:

Where did you get this fake news. Infact they authenticated Tinubu’s certificate. However CSU mentioned that it seems to be a Nigerian thing as certificates or diploma doesn't carry such weight in the US. But your fellow mumudients said CSU said " corruption is a Nigerian thing"

CSU presented 3 certificates that were not collected from the 1990s that bear semblance to Tinubu’s certificate.

CSU maintained that Tinubu indeed attended and graduated from CSU but also said in their deposition that CSU does not directly award replacement certificates but it's done by a vendor. They do not have Tinubu’s certificate because he picked it up...the ones they had on file are for students who did not pick them up.

Nor let Atiku use your head when you can read for yourself. How person go forge him own result when he truly had the grades and graduated. You are saying because replacement came from a vendor and not CSU it is forgery. Una mumu never do grin
why are you people avoiding the matter of time u's GCE certificate?
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
It is like you did not go to school. Even Atiku knows he cannot achieve anything but playing on your intelligence. If he has evidence, he should go to court and not press conference

I will leave this for u to search ur conscience
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjuuFwGr/

Even lagos state college didn't exist till 1974😂😂🏃🏃🏃
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by joyandfaith: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

I'm sure you hateful, bitter, unruly and lawless pandorian want the name because you want to attack them, intimidate them, gheraten6 their family members and kill their children like you attacked CSU and their officials, attack their social media pages and attack the governor of Illinois...

You actually sound like a damn terrorist issuing threats..

Stop abusing people for asking simple question. It is slowpoke that behaves in that manner. Products of examination malpractices are many in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) / Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning / My Department Is Full Of Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.