Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye (13040 Views)

Woye Gives Advice To New Federal Ministers / My Take On 5% Telecommunications Excise Duty Suspension Approval By Woye / Tinubu Condemns Rumour On Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by ogascomax: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2023
You can't misled us either. As at 1993 nobody cared about MM ticket or Christian ticket. Atiku was talking about from 1999 when democracy came. Same faith ticket has been there pre democracy days.
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by zoedew: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Posted By Woye1 On X (Formerly called Twitter)
Atiku is a desperate politician. Desperate politicians are almost always self-centred and vindictive leaders. He is a bitter loser. He does not mean well for the common good.
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by kaywhy09(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2023
All na politics
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Toluwanise247(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Those who advise him are the dullest people on earth. He want to become president by force. I listen to his press conference yesterday saying he fighting for Nigeria. You are fighting for a country that you stay, imagine he came to Nigeria because of that conference. He make abroad his home and want to turn Nigeria to war zone . The truth is no righteous politicians in this country so why are you fighting battle that has already won by someone else.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by adexpa(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2023
saphiere:
Hello guys, can someone help me on how to download videos from YouTube. Pleaseee

Type this question to YouTube, you will find solution.

We need to learn how to use Internet to solve majority of our questions

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by harbarzzy(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2023
saphiere:
Hello guys, can someone help me on how to download videos from YouTube. Pleaseee
click on the video and Edit the url by replacing the m. With ss...https://ssyoutube.com/watch.........
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by alobright17(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2023
saphiere:
download snaptubu on your android phone when done go to YouTube copy the link of the video and paste it on the snaptube download space that's all .
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by alobright17(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Bruisecruise:
Tinubu forged certificate.

I don’t even have any time to discuss the CSU saga.

The fact that we are acting like this Aso Rock occupier swore an affidavit in Nigeria that he attended University of Chicago and now he’s no longer mentioning it at all is my own issue.

So you’re allowed to just swear any affidavit you like and when it turns out false there’s no consequence whatsoever?

This man Tinubu is obviously not “Tinubu” by birth or family but a random criminal who saw the gullibility of the black race as the most inferior creation of god and he exploited it.

Tell me how, an illiterate like Tinubu would even aspire to the highest office in the land in a country with over 200million humans. This is ridiculous.
You no get sense that's why you left what the post is talking about and be talking about a different thing. That's hallmark of mad people like you always changing topics .

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by MyPeopleInfo(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2023
saphiere:

Type double *ss* before the Y in the YouTube in the link of the particular vide you intend to download then click enter.
You will be redirected
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Angeloihe: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Use save from net.
saphiere:
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Izuchukwu70: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Hemeenworth:
If He Tinubu has never been issued a certificate before going by the CSU'S desposition, where did he get the certificate he used to work at Mobil.

2. All those affidavits by him since 1998 of loss of certificates due to Abacha's men attack, which certificate did he actually lose.

3. Since Abacha's era happened after the cancellation of the June 12 election of 1993,
which certificate did he use to contest as a senator in 1992?

Let it be known that what has kept this country down is the size of its evil, tribalism and selfish opportunists who celebrate crooks and vilify the just amongst its citizens.

I don't know about Nigeria but you don't need to present your certificate to work in a foreign multinational. All you need is your resume and they will confirm the certificate on their own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Svoboda(m): 7:34am On Oct 06, 2023
The biggest short sighted politician in Nigeria is Atiku. He cant live with the reality that Tinubu has always outsmarted him in one way or the other.

Atiku should blame himself for not seizing the opportunity that presented itself during the pdp presidential primaries of 2002 when all the pdp governors lined up to endorse him as flag bearer rather than obj.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by tishbite42: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2023
saphiere:
Download Vidmate
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by akinmusi(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2023
Trust them at your peril
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by tishbite42: 7:38am On Oct 06, 2023
saphiere:
Or better still, you copy the link and paste in the social menu of your Xender.
I hope it's not a men-bashing video sha grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by yommen: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Hemeenworth:
If He Tinubu has never been issued a certificate before going by the CSU'S desposition, where did he get the certificate he used to work at Mobil.

2. All those affidavits by him since 1998 of loss of certificates due to Abacha's men attack, which certificate did he actually lose.

3. Since Abacha's era happened after the cancellation of the June 12 election of 1993,

Let it be known that what has kept this country down is the size of its evil, tribalism and selfish opportunists who celebrate crooks and vilify the just amongst its citizens.

Anything you like, you can cry. In fact, you can cry me a River. What matters to us is he graduated from the university with first class and the university has cleared him of anything certificate forgery. His admission letter was also addressed to Mr Tinubu, not a female.

Performance-wise, he was a far better governor than Peter Obi.

You can cry a river but the courts only sees practicality, not bucket full of tears.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Britishpea: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2023
Let just switch it. Leave Shettima as the vp and switch Atiku for Tinubu and see if Atiku won’t want to be the president. Atikus time is gone but he doesn’t believe that Tinubu would be the one to retire him.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Tcheeeeeww
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by MS2471: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Bruisecruise:

The fact that we are acting like this Aso Rock occupier swore an affidavit in Nigeria that he attended University of Chicago and now he’s no longer mentioning it at all is my own issue.

So you’re allowed to just swear any affidavit you like and when it turns out false there’s no consequence whatsoever?

This man Tinubu is obviously not “Tinubu” by birth or family but a random criminal who saw the gullibility of the black race as the most inferior creation of god and he exploited it.

Tell me how, an illiterate like Tinubu would even aspire to the highest office in the land in a country with over 200million humans. This is ridiculous.

You are mixing things up

1: Chicago State University isn't University of Chicago.. it's like LASU and UNILAG

2: Avidavit Tinubu swore to on his Home getting raided by Abacha men is a well known fact during his time with NADECO, infact it made news headlines then

3: the current Emir of Ilorin Zulu gambari was the Justice that set Tinubu free, Oba of Lagos was the DPO of Ikoyi Police Station where Tinubu got arrested

This people are alive

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Chidozie4847(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2023
saphiere:
download vidmate app on ur phone it has YouTube wen u download from there it goes straight to ur phone instead of been in the YouTube library
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by casualobserver: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Obasanjo already gave reference. Atiku has a penchant for lies.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by emperorz(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2023
saphiere:
this early momo....well add ss to the url eg https://ss and your download link
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Emblj: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2023
saphiere:

*Right click on the YouTube video while playing.
*Copy the link
*Type www.savefrom.net on your browser
*Paste the link in the window
*Click download

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Bimpe29: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2023
Trust issue is common particularly among the political actors.
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by shonepa(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Tinubu no be illetrate, u fit use anyother word, but this one no go at all.

Bruisecruise:

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Fearyourcreator: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Hemeenworth:

Where were you when he was senator and governor were you not born then .. cus you dey ask silly questions.... you know better than his oppositions ..
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by jonex39: 8:42am On Oct 06, 2023
The school issue Tinubu certificate in 1979 after he graduated and that is the certificate he has been using until Abacha destroyed it. Hope you understand now

te author=Hemeenworth post=126228277]If He Tinubu has never been issued a certificate before going by the CSU'S desposition, where did he get the certificate he used to work at Mobil.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by RALPHOW(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2023
Atiku is the least of the least Politician to trust.
Obasanjo trusted him and he betrayed him and Nigeria big time.
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Abagworo(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2023
What baffles me is the shameless stand of people like OP. The only occupation they enjoy is hatred for Igbos which fuels all their decision in life. I spit on y'all
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Bruisecruise: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2023
shonepa:
Tinubu no be illetrate, u fit use anyother word, but this one no go at all.

illiterate
/ɪˈlɪt(ə)rət/
adjective
unable to read or write.

When you can tell me the meaning of “Bulaba” or “BalaBlu” or “BluBlu”, I’ll make the needed adjustments.
Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Chibuzoripob: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2023
cool his PIGS are behind him.Whatever those PIGS supported......We Sabi the rest.He and his fellow town crier are wasting their time.After Tinubu,we'll support Shetima.After Shetima,we go support N Delta grin.
duro4chang:
You can all see that the stupid Atiku is frustrated and has nothing in his head. He is desperate and this will affect him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye by Tareq1105: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2023
chatinent:
You go dey trust politicians?

I'm even surprised that Atiku didn't cry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: Fubara’s Loyalists Face Terrorism Charges In Abuja Court / Abati - Jonathan Didnt Miss Slot At AU 50th Anniversary / Police Arrest FCT Minister’s Nephew, Three Others For Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.