Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,221 members, 7,829,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University (30033 Views)

See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden / Salihu Dasuki Is Youngest Senior Lecturer At Sheffield Hallam University UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by na2016: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2023
Sensational title. First Sheffield Hallam University is a small University. Second growing up in poverty isn't any excuse. Third, elections in UK schools are mostly between Nigerians, Indians and Pakistanis because they have the population and it is alot easier to win than back home.

I would rather we congratulate him and leave the rest of the story!
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by stevups(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2023
Congratulations to Jeremiah my great fashion Designer cum president. I remember our day at Kirikiri, greet Sunday for me and bro.....
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by FreeStuffsNG: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2023
Irupetepete:
you don't have a life, and not even a functioning brain...
So buying data and recharging your phone is now luxury?
Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by NOwazobia: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Penury bawo Alasodun. Smh.

You don't need to embellish your past, you don't have it all and nobody has it all. Anyone raised from 2000 upwards especially in this Lagos can never ever claim to live in penury.

It's this age you will see someone who is broke yet could afford to buy and charge/recharge
phone, data and even laptop! Some are even online trolling and cyberbullying 24/7 online on social media and Nairaland sef.

Abeg, if you want to see real penury, you should see the Lagos of the 1990s.

Congrats. Check my signature for free stuffs!
No wonder you supported that fraudulent NBS stats of 4.0 unemployment rate.

Who swear for you wicked as hell. undecided
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by dapadawee: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by Fearyourcreator: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Jmarjr:
Penury?? Yet u can afford visa and air fare and also pay that millions of school fees?? Wat is the definition of penury??
Lolz
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by yommen: 8:43am On Oct 06, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

Once you escape the shithole ruled by APc ..

There's hope for you..

Congratulations my brother.

you could have ended up like zombies of Nairaland wasting away on 30k/m stipend defending the indefensible..

Alayeee!!! Abeg go calm down. The rate at which some of you condemn Nigeria self is quite alarming. Nigerians are making it home and abroad.

You can't tell me that there are no Nigerians living within Nigeria that are not achieving their dreams. Home and away, it is your attitude towards what you are doing that matters. Thousands of young Nigerians are into tech and other fields within Nigeria are giving very good account of themselves. Some Nigerians have done so well for themselves in Nigeria that they consider japa as abomination actually while some Nigerians are actually in these foreign lands but are living worse.

There are so many Nigerians in prisons all over the world, in Kenya, Thailand, UAE, Cyprus, US, UK etc.

So it's not when you are abroad that you can achieve your dreams. There are young Nigerians earning in millions within Nigeria. So, stop spreading this wrong mentality Sir.
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by yommen: 8:46am On Oct 06, 2023
luftw4ffe:

You sound like a bitter person

He doesn't sound bitter. You are the one misinterpreting him. Read between the lines.
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by Zealag(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2023
Poverty will make you wiser among others, when you leave the shores of Nigeria
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by BeigJawnson(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Omoluabi!

You dey shout omoluwabi ...thank God say those ones in U.K dey Okay pass una for Nigeria over tribalism. If not how can a Yoruba man be SUG presido for where him no originate ?
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by yommen: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2023
43Ronin:
yoruba Christians making us proud. the former president was also a yoruba chriatain a gospel singer.

Stop being a religious bigot. We are Yorubas, not Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian. A Yoruba can boast 'i am a Yoruba man' not 'I am a Yoruba Christian or muslim'. It is only on Nairaland that Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim is being mentioned and its basically mentioned by non Yorubas, not even Yorubas themselves.

And to set the records straight, most Yoruba families have both Muslims and Christians among them, either in the immediate families or extended. And those that don't have mixture of both religion are friends to the people of other religion. We tolerate one another even in our diversity of thoughts.
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by yommen: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2023
uuzba:
Why not?
UK will praise Nigerian students there so that you Nigerians here will sell your father's village and carry all the money and pay UK school fees to them there.
It's marketing. And they are very smart about it.

You no make sense.
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by bolabadmus38: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2023
My brothers and sisters, please keep on moving and be resilient irrespective of the challenges in life. People will definitely mock you, look down on you reject you but, be focused. This guy must have passed through a lot but today, here's his success stories. Don't let the current economic problems in Nigeria overwhelm you. Make the best out of the negative current economic conditions of our great country, Nigeria. Put shame aside and do any menial jobs to survive this hardship. God bless us all. God bless Nigeria
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by bonnyhope: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-emerges-student-union-president-at-uk-varsity/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1696542396

Penury my foot

UK msc is not Less than 20K pounds

Penury is a state of extreme poverty or destitution

A person in Penury cannot even afford N20k
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by BentizilL0: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2023
N
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/nigerian-emerges-student-union-president-at-uk-varsity/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1696542396
Good. This one has classmates and even defeated some. They will never forget him, we will never forget him. Unlike some other man proudly dancing naked in the market square.
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Jmarjr:
Penury?? Yet u can afford visa and air fare and also pay that millions of school fees?? Wat is the definition of penury??
I just tire even if Dem no suffer Dem wan talk to tory of suffer
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by IbotNugida(m): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2023
Jeremy Fasipy an italian lady....another forgery
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by Burgerlomo: 9:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by Ashirioluwa: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2023
But here in Nigeria, things are totally different. Our youths wouldn't want the president of their school's student union to be someone from outside their district or region.

In Nigeria, the southerners would prefer someone from the south as their school president, whereas the northerners would like someone from the northern region. The people in the west also want a westerner.

The current Nigerian youths are worse than our elected officials. They are corrupt, discriminatory, and self-centered.
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by Warrior99: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2023
Congratulations bro!
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2023
yommen:

Alayeee!!! Abeg go calm down. The rate at which some of you condemn Nigeria self is quite alarming. Nigerians are making it home and abroad.

You can't tell me that there are no Nigerians living within Nigeria that are not achieving their dreams. Home and away, it is your attitude towards what you are doing that matters. Thousands of young Nigerians are into tech and other fields within Nigeria are giving very good account of themselves. Some Nigerians have done so well for themselves in Nigeria that they consider japa as abomination actually while some Nigerians are actually in these foreign lands but are living worse.

There are so many Nigerians in prisons all over the world, in Kenya, Thailand, UAE, Cyprus, US, UK etc.

So it's not when you are abroad that you can achieve your dreams. There are young Nigerians earning in millions within Nigeria. So, stop spreading this wrong mentality Sir.

well done
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by FATYTOY: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2023
And some peeps will be quick to condemn people that JAPA!
Abeg if get money to Japa do so for the sake of the future of your children.
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by Bellotelli: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2023
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by Petyprince: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2023
Sibbb:
Who grew up in penury wonโ€™t have the luxury of UK school fees, travel expenses, except he got a scholarship which the article failed to disclose
Everything they said about him is true, he is an orphan sef. He used to make clothes for my family, he is very hardworking. Maybe someone sponsored him though, i saw him last in 2021.
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by Regex: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2023
How is this news? Nigerians and mediocrity are one.
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by Septuagenarian(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2023
luftw4ffe:

You sound like a bitter person
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by Jmarjr(m): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
ufotunang:
..he got scholarship to study at UK
u re quick to forget that scholarship is a process and it involes money?
Ntin in life is free.....i ask again what is your definition of penury?
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by Jmarjr(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Petyprince:
Everything they said about him is true, he is an orphan sef. He used to make clothes for my family, he is very hardworking. Maybe someone sponsored him though, i saw him last in 2021.

thanks for this
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by ufotunang: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jmarjr:

u re quick to forget that scholarship is a process and it involes money?
Ntin in life is free.....i ask again what is your definition of penury?
...a person been very poor does not mean the person cannot get help from other people outside his family...his uncle or aunty can sponsor him, his church can sponsor him...they are some churches that sponsor some of their members to school abroad, he could had gotten a government scholarship....so sponsors can come from anywhere or anybody
Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by bukatyne(f): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Would it have been different if he grew up in wealth ๐Ÿค”?

I wonder.

Or people from poor backgrounds don't become SUG presidents in Nigeria?

Not every moment is a moment to motivate or shalaye.

Anyways, congratulations to him.

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University by dokyOloye: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
Neduzze5:
All these South West boys sef....

This one don make me jealous sha.

Congrats to Omoluabi Jeremiah Fasipe.

N.B: My best friend is Yoruba cheesy
Their brothers are here shouting ronu and preventing others from voting in their own country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Receiving Expired Education - Gamalier O. Prince, U.S. Varsity VC / ASUU Strike: Committee Of Vice-Chancellors Sends Message To FG, Lecturers / Covenant University Limits Students' Internet Usage To 1 Hour Daily (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.