Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Call Upon God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Call Upon God (122 Views)

What’s The Best Names And Ways To Call Upon God,that Will Him Answer My Prayers? / Depending Upon GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Upon God by jonatoye(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2023
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Call upon God

The word for today
God is the ultimate source of safety and prosperity on our journey through life, and it's essential to cultivate the habit of calling upon Him in every situation we encounter!
Scriptural Reference
"And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, "Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!" So God granted him what he requested. (1Chronicles 4:10 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Throughout life, there will be moments that compel us to seek help, and when such times arise, we should never hesitate to turn to God. There are situations beyond our capacity to resolve, requiring divine intervention. The story of Jabez illustrates this point vividly. Despite facing challenges and adversity, he held onto hope, believing that things could improve and new possibilities could emerge.

Jabez experienced a remarkable transformation when he turned to God for assistance. His request led to divine blessings, an expansion of his horizons, and a life of safety and well-being. If you're discontented with your life's circumstances or grappling with various challenges, consider taking a different path by seeking God's intervention. In every life situation, approach God's throne with confidence, for it is there that you may receive mercy and find grace to help in your time of need (Heb 4:16).

Have you cultivated the habit of calling on God?

Prayer Point:
Lord! Bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, Let Your hand be with me, and keep me from evil and pain in Jesus' name. Amen!

Emphasis:
When faced with life's challenges, remember that seeking God's intervention, can lead to transformative blessings, safety, and a brighter future!

Have a Superb Friday!

(1) (Reply)

God Has A Good Plan For You / Midnight Prayer Points November Day 7 / Top 5 Gospel Afrobeat Songs Every Christian Should Use For Occasions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.