Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Prime Boy:Mohbad Was My Childhood Friend. I was his Dad, I Was Everything to Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prime Boy:Mohbad Was My Childhood Friend. I was his Dad, I Was Everything to Him (704 Views)

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prime Boy:Mohbad Was My Childhood Friend. I was his Dad, I Was Everything to Him by Learnenglish247: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2023
"Mohbad was my childhood friend. We used to eat from the same plate. My mother was there for him when his step mother didn't care. I was his dad, I was his friend, I was everything to him".

"I was not with him the day he died but I was with him a day before his birthday. He had a show. I was in the car with him and his wife. She was sitting between us. They were having an argument. I told him you can't go down from the car like this. Put your family issues aside for now. You have a show. You need to perform now. People are waiting. But he was angry with me for not allowing him tell his wife his mind in the course of their argument. He told me to get down from the car".

"I got down from the car. I went to tell Cubana Chief Priest that Mohbad is in the car, that he's refusing to get down. Cubana Chief Priest asked what the problem was. He marched his way through the military men and bouncers around in other to get to mohbad". Prime Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hihV1ONckNQ?si=pbUQ-5M3Cvr8GgCv
Re: Prime Boy:Mohbad Was My Childhood Friend. I was his Dad, I Was Everything to Him by TemplarLandry: 9:32am On Oct 06, 2023
grin
Re: Prime Boy:Mohbad Was My Childhood Friend. I was his Dad, I Was Everything to Him by ahnie: 9:35am On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
Sorry to ask...Do you have a job?

Pls it's an innocent question devoid from any form of hate.

1 Like

Re: Prime Boy:Mohbad Was My Childhood Friend. I was his Dad, I Was Everything to Him by TemplarLandry: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2023
Why not?
You need help?

ahnie:

Sorry to ask...Do you have a job?

Pls it's an innocent question devoid from any form of hate.
Re: Prime Boy:Mohbad Was My Childhood Friend. I was his Dad, I Was Everything to Him by ahnie: 9:39am On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Why not?
You need help?

No sir!
Just curious to know if you re employed or not.
Thanks for replying.
Re: Prime Boy:Mohbad Was My Childhood Friend. I was his Dad, I Was Everything to Him by TemplarLandry: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2023
Ok.
Hope you're ok now.

ahnie:

No sir!
Just curious to know if you re employed or not.
Thanks for replying.
Re: Prime Boy:Mohbad Was My Childhood Friend. I was his Dad, I Was Everything to Him by ahnie: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Ok.
Hope you're ok now.

Yes!
Thank sir!
Re: Prime Boy:Mohbad Was My Childhood Friend. I was his Dad, I Was Everything to Him by Truenews1: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Police Knows Who Killed Mohbad And They Are Hiding It - Very Dark Man Gives Reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tlzlq2eO3c

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Corroborates End Of His Relationship With Girlfriend Cocainna / Tacha Shades Davido After He Liked A Post That Berates Her / I Don't Consider Cheating As A Deal Breaker - Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.